Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:04 pm
User Image
`This thread has been so dead for the longest time.

I miss it. D;

And I want a place to rant about my new crush! -flails-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:24 pm

it's not dead... it's just very random now
xD
please... do rant about your crush
is it me? ;D
heart

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:29 pm
User Image
`Of course I has a crush on you, dahling. ;D

But I was actually thinking about my new crush IRL.

I never knew so much sexableness could be packed into one body before I saw this guy. @___@

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:33 pm

gewd *rapes*
;D

ORLY? that sexy huh? j00 has talked to him?

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:39 pm
User Image
`Nopers. D; That's the horrible part. I usually don't/can't develop a crush on someone unless I know at least a little bit about them first. Excluding pxxn, because she's just THAT hot.

But I know nothing about this guy except his name. And the fact that he has a girlfriend and they might as well be attached at the lips. =/ It makes me sick to my stomach.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:50 pm

xD
I feel ya... i'm pretty much the same
and dang
hmm... find a way to get to know him better?
I suck at doing this though u.u"
I wanted to get to know my crush, so I just came up to her in the hall and said "HI scream ... ... SORRY scream bye redface " yeah imagine, just like that
funny thing, we now have pretty much the same classes now, and we are good friends... too bad she has a gf too ;T
but... I know her a lot more 3nodding
but i'm not sure if doing what I did would be good ninja

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:46 pm
User Image
`Well, that may work for some people, but I'm like, SUPER shy irl.

Worst part is, I think he knows I like him. gonk At the very least he knows I like looking at him. xD;;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:55 pm

but I super shy irl too... that was a very crazy thing, and spontaneous, I almost had a heart attack after it

and lol, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't D;

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:00 pm
User Image
`Well he's quite the attractive fella. So I have a bit of a tendency to stare. Or at least sneak quick peaks every now and then. >>;

And he's caught me looking at him more than once. And even after I look away and pretend I wasn't staring, I can still feel him watching me and it makes me blush and want to crawl into a little hole. >______<

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:44 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Slight update on the boy situation via MSN convo. I'll just paste some of what he said so you get the jist of it.

$teve says:
so for the record i hope u dont think thaa the other night didnt mean anything ok? cuz like its not like i just wanted to use u or get back at holly or anything but like everythings confuseing now...but like i kinda respect that u wouldnt want to do anything cuz im still goin out with her, but i really do like u/miss u but like i got no clue whats goin on now or if i'll even be with her tomorrow
$teve says:
or not like i have no clue from day to day

Then I said how that meant a lot to me, bla bla bla. Then after I posted this he said this:

$teve says:
well if in the future i do end up breakin it off with holly i would hope that we could hang out more but its all confuseing right now, like i got no clues what r lies or the truth lol but theres stuff goin on now thats so intense that i cant even talk about them right now but like iunno whjat im even tryin to say haha but s**t is ******** up

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

snowballkitty120

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:40 pm
i have one or two crushes.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:48 pm
Teh Pure
User Image
`Well he's quite the attractive fella. So I have a bit of a tendency to stare. Or at least sneak quick peaks every now and then. >>;

And he's caught me looking at him more than once. And even after I look away and pretend I wasn't staring, I can still feel him watching me and it makes me blush and want to crawl into a little hole. >______<

hmmh mm
;D
don't you know anybody that knows him?

@Sam: Steve needs to learn how to type xD
he seems to be quite lost now

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:18 pm
User Image
`No...Not really. ><

I know that his girlfriend's fourth block class is right next door to mine, though. =/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:23 pm
Teh Pure
User Image
`No...Not really. ><

I know that his girlfriend's fourth block class is right next door to mine, though. =/

hmm... cuz if you knew someone that know him you could find a way to really meet him
and maybe he might say something like "ah, you're the girl that is always looking at me" xD~ ;D

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:35 pm
User Image
`Oh GAWD. ><

If he ever said something like that my face would turn as red as a tomato! gonk

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games