Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24405 24406 24407 24408 24409 24410 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 pm

In general, I think multiplayer gaming is only really fun if you play against someone whose skill rivals yours, so that you never really know for sure who's going to win. If they just keep raping you, then you get no satisfaction out of it and just feel bad for yourself even though the other person probably just doesn't have a life or something. If you just keep raping them, then it's too easy and you kind of feel guilty/bad, like why am I doing this to them. Or at least I do, especially against my friends, and even more so when they don't even own the game. But it's not terribly easy to find someone who's just about as good as you, for most games, I don't think.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Totally agreed.
I always feel really bad when I fail and people just keep raping me. When I keep raping my friends at games... it's like: oh s**t, they probably hate me. They don't even HAVE BRAWL. ********. But yeah, finding an almost equal challenger is tough!

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon
Hahahah. I don't know what to do with my lite. It's broken at the hinge and like dirty and stuff so no one'll want it.

Mine's like that too. I'm thinking I'll get a replacement casing and one of those tri-wing screwdrivers and learn how to replace it myself. Then I think I'll just keep it anyway 'cause I like to play GBA games on a nice screen. 3nodding

But that's so haaard gonk Soon we're gonna have GBA games in 3D!

How u kno dat?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Caramel Kisses
Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon
Hahahah. I don't know what to do with my lite. It's broken at the hinge and like dirty and stuff so no one'll want it.

Mine's like that too. I'm thinking I'll get a replacement casing and one of those tri-wing screwdrivers and learn how to replace it myself. Then I think I'll just keep it anyway 'cause I like to play GBA games on a nice screen. 3nodding

Hobo-bo!

Chara-ra!

Hobo Scruffy

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon

How u kno dat?

Cuz dey sed in October that there's gonna be a Virtual Console on the 3DS where you can play GB/GBA games in 3D, and some other stuff too. smile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 pm

As far as Mutliplayer games go, I think Brawl offsets that. In COD or something you have all these different perks and such that enable each player to play their own way. Brawl (with items) makes it easier for anyone to win, regardless of skill level (within a certain range)

Because my friends and I are losers, we ranked ourselves in DBZ Character Format.

Friend 1 - Raditz
Friend 2 - Nappa
Me - Vegeta
Bro - Goku

Because Bro is a loser who has no life and likes to play my video games alll day. Friend 2 is in college. Friend 1 is same grade as I. But even then 1 can win all by a lucky Bomb-omb or Smash Ball. And if it is no items Final Destination, you have to hope that the gamecube controller breaks or bursts into flames for Bro to lose. (Toon Link downstab D<<<<<)

But yeah, that's my input. :B

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Sure you can find ways to win in Brawl with items (or luck), but if the person's just plain better than you at it then it'll rarely happen and when it does, it will feel like a fluke.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

I want to move to a beautiful, yet small American city/town that has a clock tower like in Kiki's Delivery Service or Majora's Mask where people are really nice and everything's not overly hectic, one that is preferably near water and which doesn't have too many more stores and buildings than it really needs.

If anyone knows of such a place, please tell me. To live in the U.S. for at least a year is an important item on my bucket list, but I have no idea where to go because I like all of the states so far.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon

How u kno dat?

Cuz dey sed in October that there's gonna be a Virtual Console on the 3DS where you can play GB/GBA games in 3D, and some other stuff too. smile

I thought dey sed GB/GBC and GBA was just speculation.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:13 am

Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon
Hobo Scruffy
Porygoon

How u kno dat?

I thought dey sed GB/GBC and GBA was just speculation.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't? If it's not happening I'm gonna be all >:0

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:35 am

GBA was speculation, but if it's just Game Boy and Game Boy Color, they're going to run out of good games to put on the service very quickly.

I've heard there will also be 3D Classics, which will be 3D versions of classic games, like Punch-Out and Megaman 2 and stuff. I'm all for that, but let's slap on GBA while we're at it? Adding Game Gear is kind of neat, but there's a reason it died.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 am

gamecube VC on 3DS plz

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:51 am

******** PILOTWINGS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is it so hard to perfect a mission? JESUS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:55 am

Meta_Fish

Trying to get a perfect landing with the glider makes me want to shoot myself.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 am

Nomega
Meta_Fish

Trying to get a perfect landing with the glider makes me want to shoot myself.
It used to be what I could get my perfect landings with, but in this mission, for some reason I just can't figure it out. I hate going through a two minute mission just to slightly ******** up the end and have to do it all over. WHY DO I HAVE TO PERFECT EVERYTHING ON THIS GAME

I've just been going to free-flight when I get too pissed off, but now I'm almost out of things to find in that. >.>
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24405 24406 24407 24408 24409 24410 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games