Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 pm
Nutrino Starwind
*Pokes guild*
Rawr!
*Scuttles into the shadows*

*plays with your wings*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Nutrino Starwind
*Pokes guild*
Rawr!

*plays with your wings*

*Purrs*

Nutrino Starwind

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:31 pm
Nutrino Starwind
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Nutrino Starwind
*Pokes guild*
Rawr!

*plays with your wings*

*Purrs*

*nibbles dragon wing* ~nya cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:45 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Nutrino Starwind
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Nutrino Starwind
*Pokes guild*
Rawr!

*plays with your wings*

*Purrs*

*Steals eye patch and puts it on*

Nutrino Starwind

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:05 am
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I MISSEDED MY ATE TOO. O: *noms on*

*pokes* xD <3 I can't believe it's been so long @_@ welp i'll be on atleast once a day from now on...I don't get much time because I work around 11 to 12 hours a day on average but imma try!!

Those be some loooooooooong hours. What job is that? O:

Yeah it's pretty sick, I work for a jewelers...night shift. I start at 9:30 pm and i'm supposed to get off at 5:30 am but I usually don't get off till after 9. I've even worked till 2 pm some days...What kind of job have you been looking for? smile

Whachu do there? O:

I've been looking for whatever would take me up. Without me having to go to the registers or customer service. I hate having to do all that. My speech isn't all that great and I have a tendency to stumble over my words. xD

I pretty much do paper work like inventory, shipping, umm pretty much keeping track of whats happening at every store in the district. I did a mass organizational thing when I first started cuz it was completely inefficient...Yeah I know exactly what you mean i'm like that too...I dislike dealing with customers...

Improving work-flow like a baws. :'3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 am
Wow. You accept me just going by the statement that I am a cop.

I love you guys already
crying  

Bakuhaku

Wheezing Gawker

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:55 am
Nutrino Starwind
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Nutrino Starwind
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Nutrino Starwind
*Pokes guild*
Rawr!

*plays with your wings*

*Purrs*

*Steals eye patch and puts it on*

emotion_0A0 *cuddles Grunny*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:18 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Yeah it's pretty sick, I work for a jewelers...night shift. I start at 9:30 pm and i'm supposed to get off at 5:30 am but I usually don't get off till after 9. I've even worked till 2 pm some days...What kind of job have you been looking for? smile

Whachu do there? O:

I've been looking for whatever would take me up. Without me having to go to the registers or customer service. I hate having to do all that. My speech isn't all that great and I have a tendency to stumble over my words. xD

I pretty much do paper work like inventory, shipping, umm pretty much keeping track of whats happening at every store in the district. I did a mass organizational thing when I first started cuz it was completely inefficient...Yeah I know exactly what you mean i'm like that too...I dislike dealing with customers...

lmfao! I had nothing better to do at the time, I was recovering from an illness... *tackles* what are you in school for? And what do you want to do when done?  

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:07 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Whachu do there? O:

lmfao! I had nothing better to do at the time, I was recovering from an illness... *tackles* what are you in school for? And what do you want to do when done?

I'm in school for art. Still completing my Gen Ed and also more art classes so I can get mah associates. I wanna get into CCA, or if I wanted to take a break from art, probably try to go to the Holistic Institute to learn acupressure. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:10 pm
Bakuhaku
Wow. You accept me just going by the statement that I am a cop.

I love you guys already
crying

GUILD LOVES ERRYONE WHO POPS IN. 8D

Hiya.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Whachu do there? O:

I'm in school for art. Still completing my Gen Ed and also more art classes so I can get mah associates. I wanna get into CCA, or if I wanted to take a break from art, probably try to go to the Holistic Institute to learn acupressure. :]

Awesome!!! How are you liking it so far?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Whachu do there? O:

Community college is faaaaantastic. Most of my professors are great and pretty amusing. And the people around campus are WTF and lawl. It's fun. xD  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:10 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Community college is faaaaantastic. Most of my professors are great and pretty amusing. And the people around campus are WTF and lawl. It's fun. xD

Sounds pretty great smile so which year are you in and how many do you have left???  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 pm
Kyaa hai emotion_kirakira  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Sounds pretty great smile so which year are you in and how many do you have left???

I should be a sophomore now. Probably got another year and a half left, depending if I could get into summer semester.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games