Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:29 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I'm in school for art. Still completing my Gen Ed and also more art classes so I can get mah associates. I wanna get into CCA, or if I wanted to take a break from art, probably try to go to the Holistic Institute to learn acupressure. :]

Awesome!!! How are you liking it so far?

Community college is faaaaantastic. Most of my professors are great and pretty amusing. And the people around campus are WTF and lawl. It's fun. xD

Sounds pretty great smile so which year are you in and how many do you have left???

I should be a sophomore now. Probably got another year and a half left, depending if I could get into summer semester.

Wow thats not too bad...rofl you are gonna finish your post secondary way before me and I graduated in 2008....nice!  

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:24 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I'm in school for art. Still completing my Gen Ed and also more art classes so I can get mah associates. I wanna get into CCA, or if I wanted to take a break from art, probably try to go to the Holistic Institute to learn acupressure. :]

Awesome!!! How are you liking it so far?

Community college is faaaaantastic. Most of my professors are great and pretty amusing. And the people around campus are WTF and lawl. It's fun. xD

Sounds pretty great smile so which year are you in and how many do you have left???

I should be a sophomore now. Probably got another year and a half left, depending if I could get into summer semester.

Wow thats not too bad...rofl you are gonna finish your post secondary way before me and I graduated in 2008....nice!

Planning on going back anytime? O:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:35 am
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Yeah saving up ;3; gonna take me about three years to get the money I need for it tho...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:23 am
I'm a sophomore in college, too. Da CC as well  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 pm
Lol I'm just a sophomore lol *feels weird* redface  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Lol, just enjoy the rest of your high school years and make the best of it. HAVE FUN. PLAY HARD. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Lol, just enjoy the rest of your high school years and make the best of it. HAVE FUN. PLAY HARD. biggrin

lol trying hard! But I have no clue what college I'm going to sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm
NecHocNecIllud
emotion_zombie

I likey your avatar xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:28 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Lol, yeah. But don't worry too much, you have at least 2 more years to decide. And if you still can't make the decision, community colleges are often cheaper and provide a good stepping stone. Also, some colleges have transfer agreements with universities, which means after you graduate with your A.A or some such you are guaranteed acceptance to said university.

Keep trying hard, though. Also, don't worry TOO much about what you say. It's high school, so you're allowed to be somewhat stupid and make mistakes. The important thing is to enjoy your experience. Don't be afraid to be yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Lol, yeah. But don't worry too much, you have at least 2 more years to decide. And if you still can't make the decision, community colleges are often cheaper and provide a good stepping stone. Also, some colleges have transfer agreements with universities, which means after you graduate with your A.A or some such you are guaranteed acceptance to said university.

Keep trying hard, though. Also, don't worry TOO much about what you say. It's high school, so you're allowed to be somewhat stupid and make mistakes. The important thing is to enjoy your experience. Don't be afraid to be yourself.

I do know about the local colleges and real universities. Looking forward to trying to get into a writing school smile
And hell, I'm the only "normal" person in my school. All the other girls look like defective Barbie Dolls rofl
My definition of normal is purple skinny jeans and nothing but graphic tees and my oversized red hoodie and hair that looks like it got stuck in a blowdryer (cant tame my mane) ;P  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:48 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I do know about the local colleges and real universities. Looking forward to trying to get into a writing school smile
And hell, I'm the only "normal" person in my school. All the other girls look like defective Barbie Dolls rofl
My definition of normal is purple skinny jeans and nothing but graphic tees and my oversized red hoodie and hair that looks like it got stuck in a blowdryer (cant tame my mane) ;P

Ah, interesting

xD nice....I uh...wore the school uniform.
I had to look up graphic tees, what does that tell you lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Yeah saving up ;3; gonna take me about three years to get the money I need for it tho...

Are you able to get financial aid and fee waivers? O:  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games