Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:50 pm
Thurprise!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:00 pm
Tana removed my chair? *tear*

Does this mean I cannot harass Tana with more huggles? I refuse! *throws her arms around him and squeezes him tight*

Uh... yeah <<;;

Bah, the editor just doesn't deserve you Tana, her loss!

Never quite understood this Spring Break thing... other than watching american series. Is it really like that? Since if it is, I'd really like to have one of those breaks too <3  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:12 pm
It was a joke is all! :gonk'd:

*returns many hugs for Mou*

It's not like I would try to have a meaningful relationship with the editor. But I just had to give it a shot, for kick and giggle.

But anyway, harass away! It's not like I would stop. x3 I still hug Talon all the time, and he's married. Nothing will stop me! Muwahahaha.

My Spring Breaks were nothing like what people see or hear on tele.

I always hung out with my friends, and we played some basketball, or video games. I also used it to catch up on work, et cetera. Nothing fancy and "AWESOME" like the traditional colleger trend.

Better than any drunken beach sexcapade ever.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:17 pm
*glares at his Alruna Rose* Evolve!

On my spring breaks, I used to just laze around and chill with my friends. Crazy parties were never my thing.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:17 pm
:gasps:

Orindae >>>>> Alruna's Rose

Indefinitely.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:19 pm
Why does the letter "w" really look like double "v"s? I never understood that. It should be called double-vee. Not double-you.

I hate the alphabet sometimes!

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:23 pm
*gluggles Tana* Omg, I always thought I was the only one who thought that. I'm so glad I'm not alone in hating the names of our letters.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:24 pm
My spring break.... *ponders*
I'm a loner, outside of school, so I'm pretty much just gonna sit on my tush and watch anime/do the book report I have due on tuesday, next week...

*sigh* I gotta go buy Fahrenheit 451 and read it...
which, I mean, is no issue to do in even just one day, but It's monday, and I might forget..
Maybe I'll go see if we have it on one of our bookshelves...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:25 pm
You almost had me worried there for a moment dear <3

But geez you make it sound lik going on a date actually means something... which it really doesn't.

*gluggles EKA*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:26 pm
Eka, darling! *hugs Eka* Yes, stupid letter names! Dx<

On another note, I've always wondered what Romeo and Juliet would be like if the Montegue's (them and only them) were horses.

It means everything in the world! *shuns hisself* No really, I'm happy for you. x3 Dates are fun, especially when you wear goofy costumes. I once when on a first date dressed as a fire hydrant. Possibly the best first ever once she made a joke about a dog peeing on me. That woman was soooooo funny, we still talk every now and then.

I lurve womenz with gud humor.

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:30 pm
Well, it is double-V. In French. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:31 pm
I have trust issues due to poor past experiences, so even just being in the same room as someone I don't know is sometimes hard for me Mou, so agreeing to spend alone time is a big step...

That'd be really strange Tana...(we were reading that in class and in the "Romeo! Deny thy father and refuse thy name and I shall no longer be a Capulet!" speech my friend read to fast and thought it said "Catapult" funniest thing ever)

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:31 pm
Je ne parle pas français

Hahahaha! That is too funny, Eka! Shame you didn't have a recorder on you. That would be so funny to hear. whee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:33 pm
Awesome xD I bet you would be much more interesting to date than this guy who didn't even know the name of the café he invited me to meet him in xD I bet we'll end up on different sides of the town calling eachother and wondering where the other one is <<;; Wouldn't surprise me...

In swedish it is called double-v *shrug* English is weird?

Edit: @EKA: Well I don't consider meeting in a café alone time? But I'm not really too scared, even though I know I should be. I've been alone with a guy I didn't know at all in a hotel room as our first 'date'. Turned out that guy was a complete psycho, glad he behaved in person though...  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 pm
English is teh suck. :frown: We barely (we usually don't) even have the letter "w" in Italian.

You think that's awesome? I once performed a scene from Hamlet in a University level theatre class dressed as a Ghostbuster. My teacher was totally surprised. It was so fun!

I would be afraid to date Mou, I wouldn't want to erm, how you say, let down?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games