Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24423 24424 24425 24426 24427 24428 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 pm

The whole 3D thing is starting to bug me. Okay, so it's 3D without glasses, that's pretty cool. But that isn't the main reason why people should be interested in it, yet it really seems like it is! Even if the 3D is turned off the whole time, it's an amazing console and that is why people should be interested! Stop thinking only about the 3D thing argh. It really makes the whole thing seem really gimmicky, when it's not. I almost wish they'd named it something else.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm

That "Wii" name will never catch on!

give tommy talorico back his revolution

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Fish, you have rubbed off on be a whole lot, and I am begining to realize it more and more.

I now say "ballin'" no less than thrice a day.

Including when I read it aloud as I typed it.

I even said it today in Ceramics class... which now is a source of feelings of inadequacy for me.

Fabulous.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 pm

I hate Reviews on the Run. They have crap taste in games, from what I've seen.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 pm

When you say "ballin'", do you say it as a reaction to something or do you just say it because it's fun to say or something?

BECAUSE I HATE WHEN IT IS SAID FOR NO REASON.

HATEFUL MOOD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm

My bowl turned out great. (Whisper)"...BALLIN!"

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Also, While Fish says it in imitation of Jim Jones or whoever, I say it in a weird imitation of him.

In the song they say it differently than he(and by extention, I, who have been brainwashed by him) does.

The say it with an extended BALL, but he draws out IN most of the time.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Yes, Fish, I am pretty stupid.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:46 pm

The Eleventh AK
I've taken my 3DS out with me on sleep a few times, and I still haven't streetpassed a single person. This town sux ):
The only person I've streetpassed other than my friends, the day we all got them, was a guy I work with that I didn't even know had one. We pass every time at work, so he just casted level four fire on some niggas.

[Kegan]
We're still in this "Launch window" time frame. I really don't feel like the platform is failing in any way because of this.

I am very aware that I am a "Gamer."
Indeed. It will only get better from here.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
I've taken my 3DS out with me on sleep a few times, and I still haven't streetpassed a single person. This town sux ):
The only person I've streetpassed other than my friends, the day we all got them, was a guy I work with that I didn't even know had one. We pass every time at work, so he just casted level four fire on some niggas.

That still sounds cool to me though! I wanna find out some random dude has a 3DS! Maybe I'll take mine. And my boss will have one. And he will be like YOUR 3DS WAS ON AT WORK. FIRED.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Jaycorn
The whole 3D thing is starting to bug me. Okay, so it's 3D without glasses, that's pretty cool. But that isn't the main reason why people should be interested in it, yet it really seems like it is! Even if the 3D is turned off the whole time, it's an amazing console and that is why people should be interested! Stop thinking only about the 3D thing argh. It really makes the whole thing seem really gimmicky, when it's not. I almost wish they'd named it something else.
Well it is the first thing that's penetrated the mass market to use glasses-free 3D. It has pretty good graphics as well, with the 3D turned off, but no where else at this time can you get 3D graphics on a handheld device, and no where else at this time can you get glasses-free 3D, really.

If you just want to play normal games, you're barking up the wrong tree by going to Nintendo. Ever since the original DS came out, they've really been pushing the envelope, which is probably the reason I talk about video games at all anymore.

There can be a trailer for a new JRPG or a new FPS and you can see all the gameplay footage and get pretty much exactly how it's going to play and how it's going to feel, but with the DS, my mind was blown. Two screens? A touch screen for REAL gaming application? Portable 3D graffix? fladkjflsakdjf I was excited. You could watch a gameplay trailer and just let your imagination run wild with all the things they could do with something as simple as a touch screen. The same thing happened with the Wii. You could see trailers for games, but they would have to show you the person playing it to show you how to do things. You had no idea! There was so much squandered potential on the DS and the Wii that it hurts me to think back to all the things we imagined when the Wii was first announced. I think in the podcast I said I would be excited for a basketball game. I would have been.

The 3DS looks good with the 3D turned down, but that's not really the point of the system. The 3D effect brings something to gaming that hasn't really become very standard yet at all. Sure, the PS3 has some 3D games, but you need a PS3, the game, a 3D TV and 3D glasses, all of which are ridiculously overpriced, and there isn't a huge selection of 3D games. The 3DS only requires the 3DS and the game. The point of the 3DS is in its name, it's a 3D DS. It is the point of it. If it wasn't the point of the DS to have two screens they would have called it the Game Boy 4. If the 3DS wasn't made to showcase 3D graphics, it would be the Game Boy 5.

Fish used Wall of Text!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 pm

[Kegan]
Fish, you have rubbed off on be a whole lot, and I am begining to realize it more and more. I now say "ballin'" no less than thrice a day. Including when I read it aloud as I typed it. I even said it today in Ceramics class... which now is a source of feelings of inadequacy for me. Fabulous.
xd

BALLIN

That's my Streetpass message.

Jaycorn
I hate Reviews on the Run. They have crap taste in games, from what I've seen.
I don't even know what that is, but yeah, I'm not surprised. Most gaming review sites suck cockkkkkkkkkkkk =D

Jaycorn
When you say "ballin'", do you say it as a reaction to something or do you just say it because it's fun to say or something?

BECAUSE I HATE WHEN IT IS SAID FOR NO REASON.

HATEFUL MOOD
BALLIN

[Kegan]
My bowl turned out great. (Whisper)"...BALLIN!"
BALLIN

[Kegan]
Also, While Fish says it in imitation of Jim Jones or whoever, I say it in a weird imitation of him.

In the song they say it differently than he(and by extention, I, who have been brainwashed by him) does.

The say it with an extended BALL, but he draws out IN most of the time.
BALLIN

[Kegan]
Yes, Fish, I am pretty stupid.
BALLIN
BALLOUT

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:59 pm

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK

That still sounds cool to me though! I wanna find out some random dude has a 3DS! Maybe I'll take mine. And my boss will have one. And he will be like YOUR 3DS WAS ON AT WORK. FIRED.
It isn't a bad idea, especially for places with customers.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 pm

I like Reviews on the Run, it is interesting to watch on those rare occasions I actually use our cable

Also I think mostly about the 3D because I am honestly really ******** excited to see what people do with it. Like, Street Fighter looks bad-a** in 3D, but I am ******** STOKED to play something like Zelda or Kingdom Hearts where I can ******** WALK AROUND and KILL s**t YEAAAAA

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:06 pm

The Eleventh AK
I like Reviews on the Run, it is interesting to watch on those rare occasions I actually use our cable

Also I think mostly about the 3D because I am honestly really ******** excited to see what people do with it. Like, Street Fighter looks bad-a** in 3D, but I am ******** STOKED to play something like Zelda or Kingdom Hearts where I can ******** WALK AROUND and KILL s**t YEAAAAA
Yeah, I almost want to get a game where you can just walk around. xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24423 24424 24425 24426 24427 24428 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games