Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24454 24455 24456 24457 24458 24459 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
who gave me this chun-li top

haha that looks amazing on your avatar

The message that came with the gift said "How pretty do you feel today?" so I'm really curious now.

That's awesome. Unfortunately, it wasn't me. Maybe it was someone you street fought.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Why isn't water effective against bug. I pour water on insects all the time and they freaking hate it. Sometimes they even drown. SO WHY ISN'T WATER EFFECTIVE.

If I poured water on you you'd probably hate it too.

Depends. I wouldn't drown, though! Also why is water effective against rock? Rocks don't give a damn if you pour water on them. These two things should be reversed. D:<

lol and then in the anime instead of hating bugs, Misty would hate rocks and she would like, despise Brock

I guess the logic is that water weathers on rocks over time. Then again, with that logic wind should be effective against rocks too.

Oh, but here's a nice fun fact: Water is actually a very poor conductor of electricity. Water types shouldn't really be weak to it.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Tonberry Crunch
Water striders, leeches...
Those would be dual bug/water types.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Jaycorn
Tonberry Crunch

Then it's probably some nonsense to even out the typings. HAVE YOU TRIED TO PUNCH A BIRD?

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Why isn't water effective against bug. I pour water on insects all the time and they freaking hate it. Sometimes they even drown. SO WHY ISN'T WATER EFFECTIVE.

Depends. I wouldn't drown, though! Also why is water effective against rock? Rocks don't give a damn if you pour water on them. These two things should be reversed. D:<

lol and then in the anime instead of hating bugs, Misty would hate rocks and she would like, despise Brock

I guess the logic is that water weathers on rocks over time. Then again, with that logic wind should be effective against rocks too.

Oh, but here's a nice fun fact: Water is actually a very poor conductor of electricity. Water types shouldn't really be weak to it.

But if you put something that's plugged in, like a hair dryer or something, into water and then you enter the water, can't you get electrocuted and die? I forgot a lot of things about science, but that makes it seem like water* should be effective against electricity...

Also, it totally makes sense that wind is weak against rock, since wind attacks are used by flying-types and BIRDS. Kill two birds with one stone get it
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Tonberry Crunch
Jaycorn
Tonberry Crunch

Then it's probably some nonsense to even out the typings. HAVE YOU TRIED TO PUNCH A BIRD?

Yeah probs. I hope. And no, but I've tried to chase them and it's really hard to make physical contact with them so it sorta makes sense, I GUESS

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

But if you put something that's plugged in, like a hair dryer or something, into water and then you enter the water, can't you get electrocuted and die? I forgot a lot of things about science, but that makes it seem like electric should be effective against electricity...

Also, it totally makes sense that wind is weak against rock, since wind attacks are used by flying-types and BIRDS. Kill two birds with one stone get it

Yeah, you would. I think that might be because the current is just so intense it runs through, but electricity normally runs poorly through water. I mean, with that logic, spraying an electric type with water would make them short out, so they really SHOULD be weak to water, or at the very least be weak to each other.

Yeah, I get the saying, but the logic is dumb. It'd be really hard to actually hit a bird with a rock.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Not if they're walking around? And not if you're a rock Pokemon and can launch a whole bunch of rocks at once from your body. Much more effective than a human finding and throwing a single rock.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Speaking of things that make no sense, what's with the expression "cute as a button"? Are buttons cute? Does wearing clothes that have buttons on them make people look cuter than if they wear clothes that don't have buttons? .-.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Jaycorn
Speaking of things that make no sense, what's with the expression "cute as a button"? Are buttons cute? Does wearing clothes that have buttons on them make people look cuter than if they wear clothes that don't have buttons? .-.

Sayings also frequently contradict each other.

Look before you leap

but

seize the day, which basically says to do the opposite

Waynebrizzle

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Once again I am driven to this Guild.

Why does it stand, still? What sorcery?

Accursed be these halls.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Hero Maul
Once again I am driven to this Guild.

Why does it stand, still? What sorcery?

Accursed be these halls.

i am undead
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Waynebrizzle

i am undead

Well, that's not newsworthy.

Somewhere on the Internet, someone mentioned Gaia Online (as it is for 14 year old girls) and I was compelled to visit once again.

This may become a bi-yearly thing.

Hero Maul

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

You know you love us.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24454 24455 24456 24457 24458 24459 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games