Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:57 pm
Man have I have seen (tamer) similar situations to that somewhat recently. But that really sucks, I feel sorry for the her and more importantly the children. I would totally invite all of you (minus the insane ones) into my family if I could. :3nod'd: We're all sane (except me). :gonk'd:

On a more serious note, I hope everything works out for her! What a terrible thing to do. Irresponsible and immoral. }:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:59 pm
*gluggles* You're so awesome, Tan-kun whee  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:01 pm
Um...yeah, I know. *hugs Sui*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:04 pm
How big is your new house? (I'm not a stalker, I just enjoy talking about houses. If I wasn't so crap at math I'd like to be an architect)  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:07 pm
It's not a house per say. It's a really big apartment. You know how most apartments are like, one to three rooms? Well, my apartment is four rooms (two bathrooms not included). It's like a one story house but elevated about four story's up. This house is way to big for two people and two kittens, so the apartment should be just great. I'm so looking forward to moving in.

I hate to post and dash, but if I don't sleep soon I'm going to pass out. Goodnight Sui. You are lovely.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:09 pm
*huggles Tana* Sleep tight...  

xXSuimitsuXx

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 pm
aw, poor sui! long time, no see and when i finally do, you're off having big problems! i'm so sorry!
i hope Erindira and the kids are okay...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:58 am
*waves back to Alwyn and gluggles*

Wow, that's messed-up, Sui...
On a side-note, her name is very pretty-sounding.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:00 am
On body issues: My muscles probably have it worse than your knees. They're affected by a little thing called Duchenne (damn selfish scientist!) Muscular Dystrophy, which is slowly breaking them down. Damn you, genetic mutation! And damn you, Y chromosome! Interesting note: if I was born female, I'd just be a carrier

On Sui's family crisis: That really sucks. If I could, I'd adopt your sane family into mine (just like Tana would). *gluggles Sui tightly and warmly*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:58 am
eek Oh my goodness, Trowa! *uber-hugs*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:03 am
*offers warm gluggles to Tana, Yoder, Trowa, Mou, EKA, and a few others, but saves a very gentle and comforting hug for Sui* Oh, hun. I am sorry . . . I lived in a soap opera for many years and cannot tell you how much I grieve for the situation they dragged you into.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:47 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=72641
AlwynRowanwind's new guild!

ninja It was only a tiny plug...

*gluggles Magni*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:31 am
*gluggles the hell out of Snowman and Talon*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:42 am
*huggles everyone* How are you all today? (and how's that Dark Materials thing percolating Trowa!? 4laugh )  

Electric Kool-Aid

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:54 am
It's still shrouded in Darkness, oddly enough. Give me time, though, and light shall be shed upon it.

As for me, I'm bored. And only about seven thousand gold away from that ghost cape. It's getting nearer and nearer.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games