Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24466 24467 24468 24469 24470 24471 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:54 pm

No.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Why no? :<

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 pm

No meat.

Plants only.

Vegetarian!

(Oh, eggs and dairy I'm okay with. I try to cut down on my dairy consumption, though, because it isn't as sustainable as I'd like. Eggs: I should probably eat more of.)

But if I said that it'd break the joke.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:03 pm

I really don't want the Portal 2 stuff ruined for me. Maybe I should have just Steammed it up. I worry the internet will ruin things.

I did go watch a couple videos on the site, though. Wheatley looks pretty great, both in humor and in game implementation.

derr dflkdj

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 pm

This guy said a few months ago he wasn't really planning on getting portal 2.

Now look at him

He'll be so sad when he finds out Chell has been dead all along: Kept alive in a computer, for eternity.

And that it's all a metaphor for purgatory.

Also, Dumbledore dies. Snape kills him. (Just making it obvious that I'm joking. Sometimes I have to.)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 pm

[Kegan]
No meat.

Plants only.

Vegetarian!

(Oh, eggs and dairy I'm okay with. I try to cut down on my dairy consumption, though, because it isn't as sustainable as I'd like. Eggs: I should probably eat more of.)

IS BEING A VEGETARIAN BETTER FOR THE WORLD???

If you can convince me that it is, I will seriously consider becoming vegetarian again... though I hate how everyone assumes that if you're a vegetarian, your favourite food is automatically salad. I hate most salads. :X Plus, I suffered from an iron deficiency when I was vegetarian, too. poop.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 pm

oh my ******** GOD

IT'S SO ******** AWESOME

it's like they said hey you liked the story in Portal 1? well try THIS on for size you ******** f*****t! and shoved it all right up your butthole
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:26 am

[Kegan]
No meat.

Plants only.

Vegetarian!

I thought you were vegan.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 am

Skaeryll
[Kegan]
No meat.

Plants only.

Vegetarian!

I thought you were vegan.
You just have a subconscious love of things that rhyme.

Nope. I love cows and chickens only enough not to eat them. (And frankly, I think more, because I don't think they'd do as well in the wild.) I plan to buy my eggs from more humane local sources when I am the one doing the grocery shopping, and also loaded. Milk requires a cow to be pregnant, which means another baby cow, which means you'll be popping new calves out of your cows every other year, just to maintain a steady flow of milk which means your herd will be immense, and you would probably have to sell them to people who would eat them D:

also, cows just take a lot of resources to keep.

I might keep goats and chickens if I ever have enough land. I'll make sure the goats are able to produce fine mohair and good milk. The chickens will be the awesome looking ones, but also have good egg yields maybe? BREEDING! As long as they break up the soil and produce a lot of guano, I'd be happy.

I'd be able to grow things which only grow when they've been digested!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 am

Wow. Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy of portal 2.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:16 am

Listening to a song from the minecraft OST now.

Willpower fading...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am

The Eleventh AK
oh my ******** GOD

IT'S SO ******** AWESOME

it's like they said hey you liked the story in Portal 1? well try THIS on for size you ******** f*****t! and shoved it all right up your butthole
The story was pretty awesome. Raises a lot of questions too. If you look on the Steam forums it's just a ton of threads debating certain things about the story, and especially the characters' origins.

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 am

Spoil anything and you'll be in a world of whining. >: (

then ill ban yu
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 am

Jesus, I swear everyone hates me just because I could give away spoilers if I wanted to. I never give away spoilers.

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 am

SO MUCH HATE...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24466 24467 24468 24469 24470 24471 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games