Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24476 24477 24478 24479 24480 24481 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I feel dizzy when I play the 3DS IS NINTENDO TRYING TO SABOTAGE YOUR CHILD'S EYES?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:52 pm

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
I've been wanting to make a fishbone shirt ala AC, though, for awhile, if not mostly just for myself.

Just get a blank shirt and that iron-on stuff, works great. That's how I made the shirt for my Travis Touchdown costume.
True, but then you get the square, barely visible images that make it look cheap, from my experience. Plus I can sell the design to others!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:53 pm

ALSO I AM INSTALLING PORTAL 2 FINALLY
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
I've been wanting to make a fishbone shirt ala AC, though, for awhile, if not mostly just for myself.

Just get a blank shirt and that iron-on stuff, works great. That's how I made the shirt for my Travis Touchdown costume.
True, but then you get the square, barely visible images that make it look cheap, from my experience. Plus I can sell the design to others!

It's not square if you cut your design out? I'm not sure what you mean. Also there's a special kind for dark t-shirts that shows up really well.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:04 pm

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish

It's not square if you cut your design out? I'm not sure what you mean. Also there's a special kind for dark t-shirts that shows up really well.
It's been quite awhile since I did it, but cutting it out would be a good idea. Did you really cut out the anime girls one? That must have been a pain.

Maybe I'll look into it, but it's not much more to make it and ship it to yourself on Zazzle. Plus! I'm lazy.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish

It's been quite awhile since I did it, but cutting it out would be a good idea. Did you really cut out the anime girls one? That must have been a pain.

Maybe I'll look into it, but it's not much more to make it and ship it to yourself on Zazzle. Plus! I'm lazy.

Well the shirt was white and the paper was white so I wasn't right on the line or anything

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Just beat Portal 2, it's awesome.

Also, I only need 2 more bandages in Super Meat boy.
Why are these so hard to get? sad
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Got dat Portal Kombat.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Nomega
Just beat Portal 2, it's awesome.

Also, I only need 2 more bandages in Super Meat boy.
Why are these so hard to get? sad

Just kidding, I got them.

Steve is so cheap, oh god.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Okay, so, I have Portal 2.

Now, I am deciding whether or not to do a blind Let's Play and put it on Youtube.

I want to, but what I worry about is failing too much.

Is a blind first run of the game a good enough excuse for the chance that I DO fail harder than...Well, normal? xD

ecopper12

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:02 pm

I do not have Portal 2, buuut I do have pecan pie à la mode! P:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Jaycorn
I do not have Portal 2, buuut I do have pecan pie à la mode! P:

That sounds really good right now. I might go get some strawberry ice cream, but I have no pecan pie.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Yay ice cream. Though now that I'm done eating it, it was kinda too sweet.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Mine was too.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Well barf.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24476 24477 24478 24479 24480 24481 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games