Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24477 24478 24479 24480 24481 24482 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:28 pm

You still studying?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:38 pm

ya man

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Just one more week of this garbage and then I'm FREEEE until like mid-September. Long time.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Well lemme know if you wanna take a break for STREET FIGHTA or something. I've pretty much got all weekend, though there's a project due on Tuesday.... I've got time.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Waynebrizzle
Well lemme know if you wanna take a break for STREET FIGHTA or something. I've pretty much got all weekend, though there's a project due on Tuesday.... I've got time.

Okay, I will let you know if I feel like getting my a** handed to me. razz
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Hopefully the Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead 2 comes out sometime next month at the latest cause I really wanna play the rest of the l4d1 campaigns on l4d2.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle

We could always play something else!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

lol I got distracted and started to google image search all of the names of my teaching assistants, and three out of four of them showed up. The other guy I couldn't find, but there were some pictures of Makoto and Ibuki when I searched him.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Is she on the scene in your classroom?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle

I'm fine with whatever even if I'm no good, it don't matter! I could play Brawl too, or Pokemon or Dino Run. Or we could pick weeds in my AC town... FUN FUN FUN FUN
But later. Sometime.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle

I'm fine with whatever even if I'm no good, it don't matter! I could play Brawl too, or Pokemon or Dino Run. Or we could pick weeds in my AC town... FUN FUN FUN FUN
But later. Sometime.

Say what you will, but there's a certain sense of accomplishment that comes with cleaning up a dirty town.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Waynebrizzle
Is she on the scene in your classroom?

Yes, they KO everyone who tries to ditch class.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle

But later. Sometime.

Say what you will, but there's a certain sense of accomplishment that comes with cleaning up a dirty town.

That's true... but can't you just get the ghost to do it for you? Or is that old?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:54 pm

I'd let her do that sliding grab on my d**k any day.

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Jaycorn

That's true... but can't you just get the ghost to do it for you? Or is that old?

I could be wrong about this, but I think that's only on the GC one.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24477 24478 24479 24480 24481 24482 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games