Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 am

The image of Zann appeared in front of the gates, then in less than a split second it was gone, almost too fast to be seen.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 am

Name: Hailey Moore
What you are bringing with you:bow and arrow
Why you came: to join village
What village you are from: x
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you:
The guards obviously.

*Hailey struts into the village happily and nervous as she would as the kage if she could join. She smiled at the guards and they nodded, then disappears deeper into the village*

_-katara animals-_

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Asami the horse of flight, speeds over the gates with Susumu atop his back. She can already see the damage to the village from her position in the sky "What the?" She procceeds first to her office then later to her house to make sure her kids are alright.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:17 am

* a beautiful girl with red eyes and silver hair walks silently looking for someone* can't anyone stop to help me?

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 pm

A couple of Zeno's earth clones emerge from the ground in front of the gates to guard it. Too many people seemed to enter the village freely now, and he wasn't going to just sit back and let it happen as if no one cared for the village. They stood at attention with earthen swords ready to be unsheathed in the event they'd need them.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 pm

A few bee's appeared and one had a letter

Dear Zeno,

I know you hate me but im coming to help you guys out. I might have The Kazekage on your side but leaf is in trouble with poison again. Reiko is currently busy but i think she might come, since she is the only medical ninja in leaf. I'll give you info on akatsuki and help you guys take them down.

Sincerely,
Teddy Kinuga

teddy_byakuga

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 pm

teddy_byakuga
A few bee's appeared and one had a letter

Dear Zeno,

I know you hate me but im coming to help you guys out. I might have The Kazekage on your side but leaf is in trouble with poison again. Reiko is currently busy but i think she might come, since she is the only medical ninja in leaf. I'll give you info on akatsuki and help you guys take them down.

Sincerely,
Teddy Kinuga

((you have no info on akatsuki......we told you NOTHING, and your no longer a member))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:30 pm

((no i mean lenon ... i few things on him and your not one so shush)

teddy_byakuga

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:30 pm

The messenger clone took the note from the bee after reading it. It crumbled away once it mentally memorized it, giving Zeno word of the information Teddy had sent.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:33 pm

(cloud knows about 50% of Lenon considering he was a ninja in our village-I think we know all you know on him...))

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm

((okie dokie .. ill be there soon ,,, right when the Kazekage decides to post -_-))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:38 pm

((uh, okay. From what I saw though, hes offline..))

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:39 pm

((seriously man i been waiting for a post for 30 minutes .... im a med nin but only nows one med jutsu that heals =D ,,,, P.S. where is the real you at anyways??))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm

((well, he was in Rock so that he could get help from their medical sannin(which I did) and now he's coming to the Hospital here in cloud.))

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:46 pm

teddy_byakuga
((no i mean lenon ... i few things on him and your not one so shush)

((i'm a hella closer than you, blades just waiting till i pass the exams which i am in stage two of to make me one...))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games