Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 pm
Kimmora's eyes widened with shock there she just let her feet go and let herself fall on her bottom. "Interesting... at least you can do somthing decent.." She took all the papers and used her strength to rip them all in half. She placed them carefully on the table. She looked down on the ground. " A computer is a system.. where you can send e-mails.. mail.. over the internet which is a web that the whole world can connect to on the same page." She blinked twice. " A prank is a joke you play on someone for amusment. She smiled, and giggled, for she ripped up all the papers and a prank couldn't contine..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:44 pm
"Hi, Bou. Do you mind if I stay with you for a little bit? Takeru is well.. acting up." Lilli explained.
"I can help with Hiroaki if you'd like." Lilli offered as Bou let her in.
Kyoiya was wearing a black wife-beater undershirt and his boxers. Little Hiroaki was cradled in his large arms, fast asleep. Kyoiya didn't look like he'd had any sleep in the past few days.
"Kyo, honey, you want me to take him?" Lilli asked, her soft voice sounded relieving to him.
Looking down at the infant, he nodded, "Thanks, Lilli." He mumbled, handing him off.
Standing Kyoiya went into the bathroom. Lilli heard the shower turn on.
She laughed softly, her eyes fixed on the baby.
]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:59 pm
Bou had never really been mad at Lilli for anything before, but the way she talked to Kyoiya just now, "Kyo, honey-", what did that mean? They didn't even know each other before they came to the manor.
Sudden jealousy and rage sprouted inside of Bou. She knew it was wrong, and she didn't want to feel that way, but it blinded her.
"Oh, alright." She said in a complacent tone.
"Do you mind if I take a quick shower with Kyoiya?" She asked, hesitating between the bed and the bathroom.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:23 pm
[[Ori.. but there's been times at the manor where Kyoiya had been there for Lilli when no one else had cared. Like when Tuesday was obsessed with that one boy or whatever..]]

Bou had seemed taken aback by Lilli's words to Kyoiya. She asked Lilli if she'd mind if she took a shower with Kyoiya.
"No, I don't mind. Go ahead." Lilli told her.
Once Bou was inside, Lilli sat down on their bed, her legs crossed.
I wonder what's up with Bou... Lilli thought.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:35 pm
[[I knowww.......
i was just testing you, >___>]]

Bou nodded.
"Thanks Lilli." She said, with a composed smile.
She stepped into the steamy bathroom. When she undressed she noticed several bruises on her arms where, during 'intercourse', Kyoiya had squeezed her too hard.
She joined him in the shower, hugging him from behind. She breathed in his scent, then breathed out, in a deep breath.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm
Kyoiya's now, long, silvery hair, hung infront of his eyes. And it covered most of his face since it was wet.
Bou's arms wrapped wrapped around his stomach.
"Hey," He breathed, creating steam with his cool breath.
Turning to face her, he shook his hair from his face. He tilted her chin up with his index finger, and kissed her. Bou's arms were still around him. He took her arms off him, gently as he could, and brought them infront of them.
Holding her wrist, Kyoiya looked at the bruises he'd created.
"Bou, love, I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you.. but it's hard. Your blood is so.. tempting. But I can't..." He trailed off.

[[Have her look at his wrist. With the long welted scars going down his forearms to his elbow..]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:17 pm
Bou smiled at him.
"No worries. I'm fine." She said, though the bruises stung just when he grabbed her. He was a very strong vampire.
She looked down at her arm, then something shiny caught her eye. It was a series of long, welted scars, running from the crease in his elbow to he start of his palm.
They were, so deep.
She couldn't help but bite her bottom lip, from holding in a gasp. her insticts told her to scream, run, fight. But she could never, would never hurt Kyoiya.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:28 pm
Kyoiya felt the tears welling in his eyes.
It's not okay. I hurt her, too often for it to be 'right'. I mean sure it's accidental.. but the bruises are so dark.. They were actually indigo-like. Gastly.
Kyo's eyes fixed on Bou's, she looked down at his wrists. They examined his long scars. She'd known about them before, well noticed them.. he never told her what from. The memories, too painful.
"Gah. My ugly scars. I hate these." Kyoiya frowned. He could see the fear in her eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Bou smiled up at him.
"It's alright. I promise. I'll be fine." She said reassuringly, then kissed him full on the mouth.
WHen the kiss parted she stood on her tippy-toes and touched his forehead with hers. She looked into his never-ending eyes.
"I love you, you know." She said.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:51 pm
"If you say so." He responded to her saying 'It's alright. I promise. I'll be fine.' Then she kissed him, it always made him smile when she did.
"I love you, you know." She said.
Kyoiya felt warm inside, though that wasn't very possible.
"I love you, too. More than my own life." He whispered in her ear.

He remembered Lilli out there, taking care of their baby. He grabbed the bottle of shampoo and began massaging some into his hair.
"Do you think I should get it cut?" He asked, "It is getting kind of long."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Bou smiled.
"No. I like it long." She said, washing her body.

[[err..]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 pm
Kyoiya shrugged.
"Okay. Long it is then. I don't really mind it either way." He rinsed out the shampoo then repeated with conditoner. Normally if he didn't use it, his hair turned hay-like.
When he was done with his hair and washing his body he got out, drying himself off with a towel. He'd left his clean clothes out in his room.
"Bou do you care if I go out and get my clothes?" He asked, poking his head into the shower.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm
Bou, in the middle of washing her hair, stiffened.
"Uhh, uhm." She sputtered. She really didn't want him to go out there, where Lilli was. What would happen without her watching?
"Sure." She muttered, almost inaudible.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:35 pm
Kyoiya felt a sense of doubt from Bou.
"Er.. okay then." Kyoiya said, closing the shower door.
Before he went out, he made sure the towel was wrapped tight around his waist.

Lilli still had Hiroaki cradled in his arms; he still was asleep.
The bathroom door opened, steam coming out as well as Kyoiya, wrapped in a white towel. Lilli felt her cheeks burn slightly, she looked away from him, down at the baby.
"Sorry," He mumbled, grabbing his clean clothes.
"It's okay." Lilli said, holding back her thoughts about him.
Kyoiya went back into the bathroom to change, closing the door behind him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:43 pm
Bou, now out of the shower and dressed, was blow-drying her hair when Kyoiya came back in. She smiled warily at him through the mirror.
Bou stopped blow-drying her hair, and started straightening it.
This was the first time she had worn her hair down for years. Wearing a dark blue-tight fitting, long sleeve shirt and grey faded skinny jeans, she looked beautiful.
She sighed, looking at herself in the mirror. She started applying make-up, which she hardly ever wore. Just light eyeliner on the tops and bottoms of her eyes. But it was enough to compliment her dark grey eyes.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games