Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:52 am
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

"No hunting him down won't be necessary, I understand what Korn is going through." Kazuo stands up after seeing Near's face. "NEAR!?" He looks at him in disbelief. "Where have you been!?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:16 am
Near chuckled at the slight enthusiasm in his voice, "I went back to the Sound Village to train up for the Jounin Exams. My family got into a struggle with money, so I gave up the Shinobi life for a while until the Otokage came and gave me a high priced mission. Now everything is fine and I am back! How have you been?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:47 am
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Genin|Sound|Kaguya-Bones|Kinuga-Blood

The tower looked over the entire village of Cloud, for Ray this was a amazement every village he has been to he has never seen such a big tower besides in Konoha. "I guess I go hear," he mumbled as he opened the doors into the tower and looked on how many things were there, he took the plate of stairs to the Raikage's office. After a few minutes of searching he found the doors to the office and smiled as he gave a few lite knocks on the right door, Ray was always knocking and using his Right hand. After a few moments of waiting, Ray opened and entered the office, he noticed a man from Sound named Near and the all mighty Raikage in his seat, "Lord Raikage, I am Ray Kinuga, I was wondering if you knew a man named Teddy Kinuga," he said as he wanted to know of his brother's status.

" You people are telling me what you think I want to know. I want to know what is actually happening."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles at Near. "I'm glad to see everything is back and going good for you." He looks over at Ray then back at Near. "I have been great. Not too long ago I was promoted to Raikage, not much has happened since that but I am just a lightning clone, the real me is sparring with Susumu and Rahenno." Kazuo then looks over to Ray. "No I have no idea who Teddy is. I knew someone else by that first name but they are long since dead."

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:01 pm
aro walked near the office door and knocked then waited like every other time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray nodded as he walked to Kazuo and whispered into the clones ear "Was he ever related you," he said as he knew that Teddy mentioned having a older brother that was famous but he was not to sure.

" You people are telling me what you think I want to know. I want to know what is actually happening."

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 pm
Near looked at the man. Raikage? I am way behind... There was a slight competitive tone in his voice as he said, "I will be in your shoes one day, but in my village. Then is when we will have to really be friends. Is there anything you need me to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles. "I hope to see you in that position some day. Right now I have nothing for you to do." He looks over at the door as someone knocks on it. "Come in." He says as he turns to Ray who whispered in his ear. "I don't believe he was. I only knew a Teddy with sharingan."

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image
Teddy Kaguya Kinuga

Ray looked at him, "This Teddy with Sharingan I know who you speak of, what did he look like Raikage," Ray said as he pulled away and sat on the floor and waited for a response.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:15 pm
Yokai's mind couldn't calculate what was happening as it already happened so quickly. He sighed as he waited for anything that could pop out.

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo thinks for a moment. "I don't really remember."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:11 pm
Teddy appeared leaning on the wall by the Raikage and smiled "Ahh Kazuo," he said as he just kept looking at him "remember me Teddy?," he said  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks over to him and sighs. "Oh, I remember you." He glares at him. "Not fun times." Kazuo then looks over at Ray and stabs him through the heart with a kunai. "Sorry about your friend here."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:43 pm
Ray giggled as a bone deflected the kunai and Ray turned into a puddle of blood and disappeared.

Teddy looked at him "What the hell was that"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:46 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
"Fine, I'll let him go." Fenrir growled in disappointment. He then observed Kazuo's interaction with Ray and Teddy. "So he's a Kaguya. Well, that explains why I was having trouble hearing his heartbeat."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games