Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:40 pm
James laughes and looks at her. "Yeah, I'll just hand him over to you." He looks around at the people now confused. Some looking in the direction of the tavern, some at them. "I could use the same trick out here and send the whole town at you."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:47 pm
Hannah smirked. "You could. And I could tell them that you have the money on you, plus the pretty 10,000 you've got over your shoulder." Hannah didn't let her sword down. "Hand him over or fight me, it's your choice." Hannah's eyes were fixed on James', a rather frightening fire filling hers, determination reflecting in the way she carried herself.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:48 pm
James chuckles. "That's asolutely true, you could." He looks at her. She looks so serious...but she's so short... He thinks while chuckling. "Well, I need the money. So it looks like there's no easy way out of this." James drops the fugitive and grips his halberd. Suddenly he whips out a sling and quick as a falcon flies, a stone is headed through the air at Hannah's head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:13 am
Hannah sidestepped the stone and laughed. Challenge accepted. "I need the money too, or else I wouldn't be fighting you for him." Hannah said, smiling, "Oh well. I always did love a good battle." With a flourish of her sword, she immediately threw three daggers his way, charging towards him swiftly after them, "Time to meet your match."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 am
James dodges two and catches the other with his halberd's wooden pole. He quickly retrieves it as she gets closer throwing it at her feet. As he does this, he roles to the side, swinging his halberd high.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 am
Hannah jumped over the knife thrown at her feet, jumping high enough to hit her sword against James' halberd. The force of his weapon pushed her small frame higher, making her flip midair. She dove, her sword aimed to slice through his head.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:41 am
James easily rols to the side and removes an egg painted black from his pocket. He waits untill she is close and then breaks the egg in his hand. Suddenly a large powdery cloud of broken glass is moving strait at Hannah. (If it gets in her eyes it will make it very hard to see) Behing it, James uses the cloud to hide a middle height halberd strike.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:43 am
Hannah shielded her eyes with her arm, but the glass powder still found its way into her eyes. Tears spilling down her cheeks made everything blurry. A split second before the shape of the halberd came toward her shoulder, she leaned backwards to a 90 degree angle and backflipped, throwing three more knives in James direction. Hannah wiped her eyes, everything still blurry. She wouldn't let it stop her. In fact, in enraged her.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm
James wonders how many daggers this girl has as he dodges the daggers. They were easier to dodge than the others probably due to Hannah's pain. He kneels somewhat away from Hannah and takes out a pair of goggles. he puts them on and then says. "You know, we can stop this whenever you want!" He starts to take out a scarf which he will place around his nose and mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:30 pm
Hannah chuckled despite her pain and swung her sword in a controlled 360 to make sure James wasn't nearby. "What? Give up? Do you have any honor?" Hannah questioned. For a moment, she stayed silent, listening for the sound of James' breathing. "I never give up!" Hannah yelled. Hannah started running towards James' rustling sounds. She swung her sword towards where she thought his abdomen was.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:09 pm
James' eyes widen as she rushes towards him, he finishes tying the scarf and narowly blocks her sword with the halberd. Quickly he scrambles away and, muffled, hollers to her. "Of course I have honor, that's why I asked if you wanted to quit. You know, seeing as you're a woman and all."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:15 pm
James' voice was too muffled for her to hear, but thankfully, the cloud wasn't fading away. Hannah was silent, hearing two things. James feet against the ground and the breathing of the person they were fighting over. Silently, she made her way over to his body and lifted him onto her shoulder. This man was nothing compared to her over three hundred pound brothers. "Yes well, unfortunately for you my honor just went out the window." Hannah said before running in the opposite direction of James, hoping the cloud cover was enough to hide which way she went. She was headed towards the forest; it was her home field.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm
( xd Black Eggs aren't that powdery. (Has made them and knows) they just puff for a second and disapate. And they really do hurt if you get it in your eyes. the first time I made one, it was windy and some blew back into my eyes. I had to flush them out and they were scratched for a while. crying )

James sees past the now disapating crushed glass. He is shocked and angered by her attempt at escape. "OY!!" he yells and chases after her running as fast as she is. Placing the halberd in a back rest he gets out a stone and prepares his sling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm
( XD Thanks for the memo, I didn't know. And that sounds terrible btw. I hope your eyes turned out okay. D: Any future plans to make black eggs = gone)

Hannah didn't look back, but the forest was coming close. As she entered the thick forestation, she took a hard left, hoping to lose him and any shot he had. The forest was getting darker, hopefully she could lose him soon, before the guy on her back woke up and got angry.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 pm
(XD anytime, and Black Eggs arent dangerous unless you throw them at the wind. They are wicked fun to throw, and I've gotten pretty good at it (Can send a nice sized and aimed cloud about 6-8 feet in front of me))

James curses as she goes out of his sight. He continues to run at her following the noise she is making. little does she know but James has experience chasing people through the forrest. And so he continues hoping that she will run out of breath before he does.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games