Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:10 am

Tadashi knew he could do this jutsu. He just did. Tadashi performed the hand signs and gathered all the chakra he could into his left palm he forced it out and lighting raged from it. Tadashi broke into a run after gain focus over it. Tadashi dragged the attack destroying the ground as he went. With out ever realizing it Tadashi's body was moving much faster than normal. "I have this I can do this I will do this!!!!" Tadashi's though raged with the lighting in his palm and as he closed in to the outer wall he slowly raised his arm from the ground and yelled at the top of his lunges. red] "CHIDORI!!!!!" As he did Tadashi struck the wall with the attack punching a huge hole into it. And because of the damage that whole section of the outer wall collapsed.

Tadashi looked up smiling at his new amazing power.

31/31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 am

After all the chakra Tadashi used he ended up sitting against the side of the collapsed wall to take a break that he much needed after that.

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:00 am

Tadashi had noticed a huge fire jutsu that Auron had mastered. After resting he went up to Auron and grabbed the scroll from him. it was the jutsu:

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)

Tadashi performed the hand signs and exhaled some fire but i had not intensity what so ever.

1/7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:04 am

Tadashi had master mush harder jutsu so tried again right away

He performed his hand signs again and this time the fire came out and them dispersed in the air.

2/7

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 am

Tadashi just tried again using more chakra to try and perform the jutsu

3/7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 am

After all the work Tadashi did before this was easy. Tadashi performed his hand signs and breathed a stream of fire. He had aimed it at a rock and it burned the surface before stopping again.

4/7

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:16 am

Tadashi tried again. Time the fire seemed to surround him and turned into a dragon but then burned out.

5/7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:20 am

Tadashi performed the hand signs again and this time it had the same effect and went after when the rock and started to burn it but then ended quickly again.

6/7

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 am

Tadashi performed his hand signs again.
"color=red] "Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu!!!!" Then as he breath out flames the surrounded his body and formed a dragon. The flames then launched quickly at and new bolder and burned it through turning it to molten lava.

7/7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am

Tadashi was done he knew right now he couldn't learn any more ninjutsu so he took a break and sat against a tree watching Auron train.

Zaphiakel

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 am

Akira jumpped off of Mikoto and landed on a tree branch above Tadashi. "I see you're feeling better. Have you seen Hanzo?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:06 am

At the mention of Hanzo's name Tadashi became worried. He hadn't heard anything from him since the fight. "No I haven't but I'm gonig to see if his office is still standing. Maybe he is there."

After saying there Tadashi ran to the Hokage's office.

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 am

Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron stopped training for a brief second to listen what his senseii had to say, but it was just a question directed to Tadashi, so he resumed training. He would start going with Akira when Akira started moving so he had to cram as much jutsu in as he can before Akira headed off. Auron determined that there mission would start soon. Now he went to one of his scrolls and picked it up, reading the scroll out loud,

Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique)
Description: Quite different from the other various other Katons in Leaf’s arsenal, this one instead is a defensive jutsu. Quite easy to learn, it is also performed much differently from other jutsus. Using the body as a heat source, the user molds chakra to amplify it and make it entirely visible. Then the user expands it, using more chakra, and takes on a red, spherical shape. This shield is used as a defense against both ninjutsus and taijutsus. It isn’t very powerful, though, and can only parry at most one technique before deactivating. A drawback to this jutsu, though, is based on the body’s temperature. If the user performs this technique late in a fight they risk fainting due to both a drastic change in body temperature and already stressed body levels.
Note: The user must remain still while using this technique.

To Auron, it seemed interesting enough, so he wasted no time in starting the jutsu. It was a defensive jutsu, which Auron wasn't use to so Auron prepared for it to be slightly more difficult than the others. In actuality however, it is suppose to easy to learn. Now Auron had heat course throughout his body and amplify it to a certain point. The amplification part was extremely easy because it was part of his bloodline. Now he tried to force the heated, and amplified chakra out of his body, but all he obtained was his body glowing bright red.

((1/5))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:32 am

Auron Ryoku

User Image

The problem wasn't trying to get the heat and the chakra out of the body, is was trying to form it into a sphere around him, which was odd because Auron was suppose to be good at that stuff. That didn't discourage him though as he tried again. Releasing the heated chakra Auron attempted to make a sphere around him. It started to form a sphere, but then it dissipated.

((2/5))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 am

Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron was getting closer. All he had to do was form the sphere correctly. Once the heated chakra was released from his body, it once again started to take shape. And it did! IT formed into a half complete sphere before dissiapting. Auron was getting much closer now.

((3/5))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games