Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:57 pm
Keliah then looked at the sky. Give me the crystal with Marcove's powers in it...I want them she projected in a demanding tone.

Jean was beginning to land as she stepped lightly on the skyscraper looking at Alastor. "So this is the pathetic little s**t who wants to rule the Celestial Kingdom?" she stated as a question, her long hair flowing in the wind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:02 pm
Lilium watched as Jean descended towards Alastor. Lilium ascended slowly. She was ready to fight though it seemed strange that she would fight a long side her opposite. Lilium's gaze shifted from Alastor and Jean slowly. The wind where they stood was fierce but this only made Lilium's senses sharper. She breathed in the cool air.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:04 pm
"Yeah." Alastor turned to her with a smile. "And the b***h that birthed one of my worst enimies. How are you this evening?" He looks at the city. No one knew he had taken over. "Like what I've done with the place? I was thinking of having a little rain." He snaps his fingers and using his stolen ability, he creates a torrent of rain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:09 pm
"Bad move" Lilium chuckled under her breath. She was getting tired of this little punk anyways. WHo did her think he was trying to take the head of the Celestial throne. Jean this shouldn't be too hard, though we need to work together she thought to the girl.  

Mewchloe

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:16 pm
"I'm ruling... not being a detective." Riko hissed, standing and going to the balcony, leaning on the railing. "This place could prosper! Could live to it's fullest extent under my rule and I will make it so. Nephilis Evermore just wanted everything calm and fine.. nothing for Tenshu. Not this ruler! I will make this place the best place on earth! Beautiful and strong in both spiritual and physical manner." She said, her silver hair blowing in the wind, breathing out. "Nephilis didn't know what he had." She whispered, closing her eyes and looking down. Riko opened her eyes, words flying by past her eyes in her minds eye. She could sense what this place could do, something she wanted so bad. "This place will be better than Shale. I can promise that." Riko said to Kessaris, her eyes going completely black.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm
The Guildmaster's body reshaped itself beside of Nephilis the crystal he gave him hung loosely in his free hand although it was empty. " Alastor, sir, besides the obvious what's wrong? " He asked he knew that Alastor must have been having a heated argument with someone but with who or what it was about he had no idea. He looked at the empty crystal and sighed. " So much conflict over power. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Jean looked at Alastor and hissed. ...Yes...we will now wont we? she projected to Lillium. "Oh is that all you have to say...I've been called much worst" as she flicked her wrist and the rain stopped. "Oh please Alastor...you're tricks are elementary" she told him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm
" Jean that's enough, if you keep acting like you're the s**t, I will bring you down a peg or two. " He said glaring at her through his mask. He then said. " Look at you, look at how easily you have let your emotions sway here you are snapping at our leader like he is something that you command. Someone as cocky as you will only find themselves falling back down to earth. " He said as he looked back at Alastor.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:42 pm
Jean looked over to the guildmaster. "Im not acting like I am the s**t..." she told him. "...and another thing, Alastor is not my leader...I follow no one" she told him. "I've always gone on my own, and I wont start being an underling for someone who's younger than I" she told him. "The only reason why I havent tried to intervene is because I know what's supposed to happen..." she told him adverting her attention back to Alastor.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:47 pm
" Do you even hear yourself talk? You contradict yourself with every sentence. If you follow no one then why are you here? Why even associate with a group like ours? What does age have to do with leadership? You're acting like a child you're basically saying I won't follow you because I'm older, Well guess what I am far older then almost everyone here and yet I still follow their directions. Maybe if you got off that high horse of yours and stopped acting like you were God's gift to the world you could see what is really going on around you. " He said as he glared at her. " It's hard to believe you even managed to stay alive all this time. " He said with a sigh. ~Amara, Where are you? You should be here to hear all of this nonsence.~ He said through a telepathic message.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:00 am
Jean looked at the Guildmaster. "You're the dumbass, I'm not here to alliance with you...I'm here to stop Alastor" she told him in a cold tone. "I dont care about you throwing insults I could care less" she told him. She looked over to Lillium. "Why do you think she's here?" she asked him. She then threw a telikinetic stroke to the Guildmaster as she attempted to send him flying into a building.

Amara looked as she looked around. I'm on my way she projected as she teleported next to the guildmaster as she saw Jean and Lillium.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:11 am
"Ha!" Alastor lifted a hand and broke the attack Jean sent at the Guildmaster. "You may see me as evil, power-hungry or all of the above, but I still function like a team player." He looks back at the Building far off, seeing Marcove looking at them all. "I hardly think I'm the evil one here. You've allowed your little lover up there to lose his aura. You've allowed your daughter to side with me. You've allowed one of your greatest friends to die! And because of what? A vision that you claim to have?" Alastor walks closer to her, placing his hands in his pocket. Standing at about her height, he asks,"If you see this vision, this future you claim to be working toward, tell us. Tell us what you see. Is it more people dying because your idiotic mistakes or is it everyone prospering under the grand rule of you daughter here?"

~~~

"You deserve the opprotunity and I'd rather it be better than Shale." Kessaris responded. "If you can do what Nephilis couldn't, then you should by all means stay. I won't try to stop you." He stands and looks at her as she stares out the balcony, her hair flowing like a visible breeze. "Behind every strong girl, there's a boy who'll back her." He then sighs and smiles. "I guess this is it then huh? After tomorrow, we'll be working on bigger and better things. I'll miss you until I see you again."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:14 pm
The Guildmaster smiled under his mask. He placed his hand on it and lightly took it off with a small exhale of breathe. He clipped the mask to his belt as his raven hair fell gently over his face. " Jean if you aren't here to join us then leave, you can think your as powerful as you like but you can't fight us you would be killed on the spot. " He said. " Isn't it funny the woman claiming to be SO powerful and have these magnificent visions of the future simply allows her friends and family to be taken from her. " He said with a small laugh. He raised his hand and watched as Marcove's aura appeared around it. " I must say his aura is fantastic I can see why Alastor coveted it. " He said as the aura vanished from his hand nd back into his body.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:50 pm
Jean looked at the both of them. "I wont go down like Marcove" she told them. She flew into the air, this was going to end now as two black holes appeared in her hands as the building began to decay around them as the force was immense.

In an instant Keliah teleported next to her mother, and with no questions asked as she threw two hex bolts towards Alastor and the guildmaster. "You won't talk to her like a simpleton" she told them in a cold gaze.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:00 pm
Riko turned around and looked at Kessaris, her heart going cold instantly with the thought. "I said you could write to me... that way we can still be connected." She said as she walked over to him, taking his hand and looking down. "I don't want to lose you just because of different regions..." She said in a whisper.

Yumiko instantly stood in front of Alastor and the Guildmaster, looking like Keliah. She absorbed the attacks and stepped a side, her eyes glowing. "You stepped into a fight that isn't yours Keliah. You want to act like an adult, you have to be one. No one is going to play the kind card anymore to you. You are either with us or against, your choice but as your great great aunt I advise you to not go against my govern." She said in a calm yet unnervingly serene voice as she changed back into her young self. Yumiko stood next to Alastor, her alliance with him since they officially had a deal.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games