Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and wrapped his arms around her, humming her the same lullaby his mother used to use to sing him to sleep. Eventually he himself fell asleep, and he dreamed of Veronica.

(( Sorry for the shortness. ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand hugged Madeline to him again and smiled into her hair. "Thank you love. No I did not expect you to talk to her at all. I might not either it just depends on how many people are attending. As well I would rather you let your parents know about this as well considering my parents are well aware of the situation and are planning to fly down for the event." He kissed her lips and looked out the window once again. Great they had stayed up the entire night. Oh well that just left him more time to be able to get everything set up for today. "Hun do you mind making those calls now? Just to give everyone enough time to get ready and for you to go shopping if you want. I already have your wedding ring. To be honest I had it three nights ago." If Armand could have blushed then he would have right there. He was very excited to say the least about marrying Madeline.

**So I already told Evo this but as of now I am currently on Summer vacation and at home with no internet so my posting is going to be really slow and some days I might not be on at all crying I am sorry!!**  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:36 am
(( Mmk, I was wondering what was up. ^^ No problem Mana, I'll try to make sure Veronica and Hunter at least don't get to far. :3 ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica listened to his soft humming in her ear. She smiled as her eyes slowly shut and her mind wandered.
Her dreams were fabulolus at first. Hunter and her doing everything. And of course other things...
But they turned bad at times. Her dreams were never consistant. They switched often and left her confused to extremes mostly.

The sun was starting to rise and birds were being awfully loud right outside his open window.
Veronica groaned and her eyes fluttered open. Seriously? It was morning already.

||its chill||
||and we wont do anything that'll leave ya behind^^||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter felt Veronica stir next to him and heard her groan. He didn't want to get up yet. He sighed and snuggled into her cool/warm body. "Five more minutes love.." he muttered and dozed off again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled at him as he begged for five more minutes. Before she could respond he was already asleep again.
She wiggled out of his arms and figured five minutes was enough for a bite to eat.
She tugged her tank top back on before leaping out the window and dashing into the woods. She caught two animals- Satisfying her thirst before running back to his house and jumping in the nearest shower.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned when he woke up, more like ten minutes later. And she was gone, he pouted tiredly for a moment, yeah he was totally spoiled for her. He yawned and streatched out on the bed. Tossing off the covers he plodded down the hall to hear the water running in the bathroom, which he promptly entered and joined her in her shower. "Now, why'd you hae to go and leave. I lost my cuddly lioness and it was most uncomfortable." He yawned and hugged her wet body to him before grabbing for the soap.

(( See, Hunter can be dorky cute too. whee ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 pm
crying  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:50 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica had just finished washing her hair and conditioning it when Hunter slid inside the room. He was in the shower with her and she giggled. "Well, I was hungry. Its your fault I have newborn syndrom(sp?)"
Her body leaned against his when he reached for soap.
"Anyway. I went out and hunted and when I came back I was all gross and icky. I needed a shower."
She smirked and turned in his arms. "Turn around," She pretty much forced him to do so, after washing his back she turned him again and ran her hands all over his body, cleaning him without the use of a cloth.
A suttle smirk rested upon her lips the whole time.

||yes he canXD||  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan watched as she left but he turned back to look out the window while she was gone.
He was unaware of how many minutes, or even hours, had passed because he didn't really care at the moment.
Ravins scent filled the house once more and he dashed down to find her sketching. He leaned over her shoulder to peek at the sketch.
"Whos that?" But he already knew.
And it scared him.
Beautiful child, however, it was his.
"How do you know?" He whipsered.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled when she forced him to turn around and then washed his back. When he was about to offer her the same service she had turned him again and began to run her hands along his body. He smirked in reply to her own. "Mmm, keep that up love and you won't be clean much longer." he threatened playfully. But they were really going to have to get ready for the wedding, he didn't even know if Veronica had a bridesmaids dress... Better not to mention it or he might have to go shopping, he kept from shuddering at the thought.

(( Evo, I replied to you in Loved Ones if you wanted something to do. *huggles* ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:00 pm
||Hey, guys, wanna see the picture I'm gonna use for Dylan's and Ravin's kid?||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin nearly jerked. If it hadn't been for his smell swirling around, she would've had a heart attack. Ravin touched her heart and breathed deeply.

"I saw her. She was in my dreams. I think, maybe..."

She bit her lip. Was it even possible?  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Well, you're going to have to resist. Considering todays the big day and since its such short notice. You're going shopping with me." Veronica knew that he would not enjoy this near as much as she would.
"Unless, of course, you'd rather stay home, alone." She kissed his cheek before rinsing him and getting out of the shower.
A fluffy white towel wrapped around her body before she shook her hair out.

||sucks to be hunter. why do you think shes showering?XD||  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Madeline smiled. He moved her close to him and hugged her. She was glad he didn't expect her to talk to Airi. She probably would at most say hi and thank you for coming. How many people were going to attend? She had to decide that. "You want my parents to come?" She looked up at him. She wasn't about to call them and tell them she was getting married...today. That thought just hit her. She was getting married today. They had stayed up all night. "Alright." Mady smiled. He had bought her ring three days ago. She couldn't believe it. She looked up at Armand. She was glad and excited to be able to spend her entire life with him. She started dialing her parent's number. She walked out of the room. "Hi Mom."

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter seriously considered just staying home. But he couldn't have her out in the general population alone. Something could happen. So instead he grumbled and turned off the water before stepping out of the shower after her. "Such torture you put me through love." he complained good naturedly and wrapped a towel around his waist and brushed his teeth. Then he plodded down the hall to his room, fully intending on not enjoying this.

((Cruds, poor me and Hunter. We both hate shopping >.< ))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games