Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:46 pm
Well, I must say, it's a truly bold thing to do with... $60?
Good job.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:46 pm
That's brilliant. xD

Was it really worth the extra $60, though?  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:49 pm
I really regret not doing that to Kingdom Hearts 2. Oh well, maybe Final Fantasy XIII? Or the possible remake of FFVII? Or whatever piece of crap Square Enix will hype up next.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Believe it or not, it was worth it. I would do it all over again if they made Halo 4 or when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:52 pm
What about Super Smash Bros Brawl? Is that out yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:55 pm
I don't believe so. But if I have the spare cash (I will, I always have spare cash, just not enough for a PS3) I'll have to do that to all the fanboys.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 pm
Well, you COULD save the money and buy a PS3. XD
But hey, if I had the money, I'd probably do the same. But I must save up for the Wii, and get UC despite how much of a disappointment I know it's gonna be. Oh, I'm sure the game is very fun, but Wesker's voice actor alone will ruin the whole experience for me. I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:02 pm
I'll still get a PS3. Yay for having a paying job.

Here's what you do, mute the TV and turn the subtitles on. That'll save you from the horrible sound of Wesker's horrible voice and the annoying nasally twelve year old voice of Rebecca.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:11 pm
Not to mention Billy talking like he was reading his lines for the first time from the piece of paper.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:41 am
I saw that movie a few years ago in one of my Health classes my junior year of High School. I really liked it. I thought it was really good. 3nodding

That was awesome what you did with Halo 3! I wish I had the extra cash to do something like that, cuz I definitely would! biggrin Maybe if I'm rich by the time Halo 4 comes out, I'll do it. twisted

Ok, I've decided: I want a PS3 more than a 360! I used to want a 360 cuz it was cheaper. But that was the only reason. I don't really care much for most of the 360 games. So far, I'm only interested in Dead Rising but its not like I really, really want it. Plus, I'm not really into the online gaming either. I really wanna play Heavenly Sword, though and I can only play that on PS3. biggrin I don't care much for the Blu-ray thing yet, but who knows? I might actually love it. ^^ So after, I get my Wii, I'll be getting a PS3 next. 3nodding

Vankala

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:08 am
I just got a job at my local store and i'll be saving up for a Wii.

I've love rail shooters and i don't think Umbrella Chronicles will be that bad and at least they are not getting 'Eric' from the original resi to play him.

PS3 looks kinda sucky, it can't play most of my old PS2 games. Is is backwards compatable in the US?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:13 am
PS3 is compatible with most PS1 and PS2 games. You can check on their website for a specific game. It's been updated considerably since the PS3 came out, so don't be hating before you actually go and check it out biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:13 am
I don't hate it but i do now want to spend £400 on a console that won't play all my beloved games.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:32 am
What do you guys think the characters of RE would smell like? confused

Barry: Old marshmellows
Jill: A sporty anti-perspirant.
Rebecca: New blue jeans.
Chris: Maple syrup.

Wesker: Antibacterial soap.

That's my guesses.  

Locust Girl

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:19 pm
William Birkin would smell like toothpaste. The old, generic kind.

Leon would smell like various hair cosmetics. D:
Ada: leather shoes. And... cherries. Which was not influenced by the fact she wears RED.
Claire: barley corn.
Luis: cheap mexican after shave.

heart  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games