Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:30 pm
Tokioka
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Tokioka
Minielf
Toki: How many episodes does Samurai Champloo have? There's no way Ch could be downloading the entire series if it's over 10 episodes on length. If he's not, then I guess his bittorrent is gay. Mine is too as well.

A month ago I tried downloading the entire Bible Black series (don't ask why! ninja ) since I couldn't get it in stores, even at Melbourne's best western manga and anime shop, and I didn't want to buy online, but the torrents were stuffed up.
Champloo has 26 episodes, like most anime that runs for one 'season' or whatever it's called. There are exceptions to this of course, FMA and Naruto being two examples. I think FMA ran for 2 seasons so was 52 episodes or something. 3nodding

And CH could be downloading the entire series at once cos that's precisely what I did for many of the series I have on my hard drive. Perhaps he just has stupidly fast 24mb broadband? xD

Bible black... cool *sniggers*

FOOLS, INSOLENT FOOLS.
240mb per episode,

240mbx26=AHELOFVALOT
+no seeders

Btw Tosh, i seeded Conan razz

+I downloaded FMA all together, AND gungrave and i cant do this little anime? razz
Just FMA and gungrave eh? cool

From what I recall, back in my anime obsessed days, I simultaneously downloaded the entire series of FMA, Chobits, Cowboy Bebop, Saiyuki, GTO, Samurai Deeper Kyo and Tenchi Muyo GXP. Took like 3 weeks of solid downloading, but it was worth it. wink

Im not that deep into anime, anything that get's me curiouse is fine, *reaches for tok's hat*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:48 pm
You people actually download anime like my cousin does o.O;;
All my cousin did was choose to download which anime/episode he wanted from limewire and left it to download and when he came back it was already downloaded eek

I tried downloading it once...but I did it all for nothing, since something gone wrog with the codec... - blames it on the oldness of teh computer - stare

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:38 pm
@CH: You're not having my hat, twas a gift from a dear departed friend. whee

@Sapphire: I found that some of my downloaded stuff also had problems with codecs or some sort of error that occurred during the download. sad The episodes with these problems were deleted and I had to download them again which was annoying. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:14 pm
@Niph: 22 episode left of Prince of Tennis? eek I've just started watching it 3 days ago and now I'm on episode 27...that explains my absent. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Syeori

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:24 pm
I think i have abandoned gaia enough, i'm gonna start whoring the ICU again. X)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:25 pm
Ps. Toki made me.

=]

Syeori

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:53 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Ps. Toki made me.

=]
I did not! o:

I just briefly mentioned your absence on myspace... didn't ask you to come back.. rolleyes

But if you're back then it's good, always good to see old faces again. 3nodding ~hugs~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:56 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Ps. Toki made did me.

=]

Just kidding. xp  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:00 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Vanilla_Soda
Ps. Toki made did me.

=]

Just kidding. xp
What kind of sick... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:06 pm
The chunky kind.  

Flammable Bait

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

o:!!

Vanilla!

o.O

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:57 pm
im backk from China..

ah.. samurai champloo... one of those anime i used to watch...
but in the mean time.. i have heaps of anime to catch up on.. gonk  

soumakisa

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:00 am
Tokioka
Vanilla_Soda
Ps. Toki made me.

=]
I did not! o:

I just briefly mentioned your absence on myspace... didn't ask you to come back.. rolleyes

But if you're back then it's good, always good to see old faces again. 3nodding ~hugs~

You know you miss my presence hahaha XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:02 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Vanilla_Soda
Ps. Toki made did me.

=]

Just kidding. xp

X)

Toki wants to 'do' you more methinks babiblu, he speaks of you very highly..

highly sexual way that is.. XP

Syeori

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:21 am
^ rofl

Welcome back Vanilla and Kisa!

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games