Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:54 pm
-nods as he begins to focus his chakra and begins to imagin himself as he was water and smirks-I think I can do this..-and focus his chakra as into turning himself into water-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:07 pm
looking on attentively Marquis knows the student can get this jutsu and that he is very close. He smiles and sits back down drawing on a small piece of paper the seal in which he is trying to learn. He messes up on the Kanji many times before getting a messy one which is semi correct, now Marquis just needs to clean up his work.  

marquis27

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm
-quickly does the 3 hand signs for the Jutsu and becomes a puddle of water for 3 seconds before retaining his normal form-  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 pm
marquis looks up just as megiku turns into a puddle for the few seconds. "oow so close! your not conserving your chakra like you should be, your just letting a huge amount do the work which is why you couldn't hold it. Remember the transformation jutsu in the academy? (one you learn as a freebie) its just like this. try using less chakra"

Marquis finally is able to make a good seal he puts it on the boulder he is sitting on. "once your done with this jutsu I want you to pull this seal off the rock, i will be here to help you if you need." -Sekkai Bunshin: Shinogeru Inshou (Stone Clone: Protective Seal) its a little mean to make the kid do this, but it's better than forcing Marquis to endanger the students by pulling the seal himself.

((heres whats funny in Roleplay I am working on my Kanji...in real life...I am doing Kanji homework X_X))  

marquis27

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:34 pm
"Alright then. Lets see if I can't do this." Doing the three hand signs, Shiro concentrates. He eventually manages to get his feet and his legs half way up his shins to become water. Releasing it, his legs reform. Well that was a good start. Trying again he made the signs, and got it back to the same point. Concentrating a little harder, he managed to get up to his waist. Noticing this, he smiled just a bit and concentrated as hard as he could. Putting everything into it, he managed to get up to his neck as water until he couldn't hold it anymore and had to release. Well that wasn't bad. I just need to get that last little bit done. Shiro tries once again and managed to get up to his waist using the same amount of concentration as getting his shins earlier. Concentrating harder again, his body becomes water, and eventually his head as well. Unable to hold it, he releases and forms back panting slightly. "Well I got it. I have to really concentrate and can't do anything while trying but I got it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:47 pm
Seeing the students struggle Marquis realizes it probably isn't a good idea to have them pull the seal he just created either. "I take it back once you get that jutsu we will be taking a slight break." Marquis smiles then looks down at his seal and gulps 'well i got to test it' he thinks to himself then pulls the seal and just like that an earth clone of himself appears out of the boulder and stares Marquis down with an intent to fight and or kill him. "well it worked." Marquis says before the clone launches into him they both erupt into a flurry of taijutsu, Marquis' style of taijutsu is quite strange as it is a capeora type style. Marquis is lucky an is able to plant an explosive tag on the clones ankle mid fight and blow it to smithereens. "whew that was exhausting." he was only able to do this after much time of getting beaten up.  

marquis27

c o o k i e s and c u t e

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 pm
Yo-Tan walk's into class and looks around..'so what do i do now?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:20 pm
"AAAARGH I fell asleep!!(-_- sorry was not online ahd stuff to do) um yeah, i guess so ..." Eiji decides to go and start his studies.  

pSycho-eSobi

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:22 pm
-refocus his chakra and does the 3 hand signs this time not using as much chakra as before and becomes the puddle of water for quite a longer time this time before coming back to his orginal form-I think I got it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:54 pm
Looking around I decided that I might as well practise my 'Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu'.
Walking towards the training field I stood opposite of the practise dummies, so as not to disturb the other students.
Doing the correct hand signs and whispering "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu".
A 'poof' was heard and then a replica of myself stood next to me. Now then I need to work on my stamina and speed and how long I can hold the jutsu for without wasting to much chakra, I thought.
Getting into a stance I started to spar with my bunshin.
Now to see how long I'll last and be able to keep my bunshin going and not run out of chakra... oh boy..  

c o o k i e s and c u t e

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:51 am
-looked over at Marcquis-A rock element jutsu?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm
"What? I just mastered the other jutsu." said Rhonin a little disgruntled. He performed the three handsigns for the new jutsu. He turned into a puddle and held it for just a few seconds. "Sensei! I think I'm good at this one!" he said with a huge smile on his face.  

Knightmare Max

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:40 pm
"students your all doing very well. Let us take a break as you have been training, hard. It is time for us to get to know another. Since someday we may be in battle together, all we will have is each other" Marquis smiles and sits down slowly, taking out a pack full of food and handing the students some bread. "I will start off, my name is Marquis 7 swordsmen of the void. I have lived in the Mist for a long time and seen many hardships and good times. My two main elements are Water and Earth and I am a jinchuuriki holding the 7 tailed bijuu within me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 pm
-sits down looks up at Marquis-Your one of the legendary 7 swordsmen!I'm going to be one...one day.  

IXx__Riku__xXI

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games