Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Zero enterd the scho holding his sword in his left hand while carrying the peices of his shirt with his left. Quickly discarding his shirt in a garbage bin he walked around until he found his selected class.When he first enrolled with the school they sent him a slip of paper with his information on it. Entering his class he looked around only seeing a few people. Noticing the teacher at the front Sero gave a polite bow and introduce himself. "My name is Zero Kisiragi, it is a pleasure to meet you all."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 pm

"Alright class I am glad there are some more students then one to work with." He walks out from behind his desk to get closer to his students. "The first technique I will be teaching you for today is transformation technique. Please follow along as I perform this jutsu." Kazuo makes a handsign and focuses his chakra to transform. "Transform!" He exclaims and a large cloud of smoke surrounds him and then soon disperses revealing himself to look like Rahenno the Raikage. "Alright everyone, I hope you watched carefully because it is your turn to try." He looks between each of them waiting for the first one to attempt it.

(1 good post attempting the technique.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Hiro watched the teacher's motions carefully before mimicking the handsigns, "Transform!" he said as a puff of smoke engulfed him. When it cleared he was taller and bore a resemblance to the teacher, except his eyes and hair color hadnt changed.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 am

Zero dded and placed his katan the nearest desk. As he remaind standing at the front of the class he made the handsigns that the teacher did and said. "Transform." With a puff of smoke Zero was transformed into the Raikage as well. When the smoke cleared Zero opend his eyes as he was transformed and gave a slight smile. Giving a nod he disperesed the jutsu and then Zero himself was once again standing shirtless with a scar going across his chest diagonally.

Zero the Bloodedge

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:16 pm

"Very good." He smiles and nods impressed with the skills his students possessed. "On to the next one. Again, watch carefully." He makes a few different handsigns. "Clone Jutsu!" He says as he reaches the last seal. Suddenly next to him appeared a perfect clone of himself that looked between each student. "Alright now you try." He says.

(1 good post)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Hiro watched carefully, before repeating the handsigns, "Clone Jutsu!" he says, suddenly there are two of him standing side by side both wearing a look of evil satisfaction

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Zero watched again as the teacher made the signsFollowing along with them he stood upright. Making each ahndsign he said. "Clone jutsu." As he reached the last handseal the air around Zero exploded in smoke and when it cleared there were 5 clones standing in a line with the real Zero as the sixth on th end. Smiling the clones poofed away one by one leaving only the real Zero. "Piece o'cake."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 am

Kenji got up from his desk and wove the handsigns too. "Clone jutsu!!" he makes 3 clones..sorta..2 clones are looking at the teacher, smiling while the 3rd clone passes out and poofs away
"Ahaha! Guess i overdid it! srry!" he said

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:04 am

"Very good everyone. On to the next one." He makes handsigns. "Replacement Jutsu!" Suddenly a cloud of smoke appears where he once stood along with his desk chair sitting in his place. He then rose up from behind the desk. "Now you guys try."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:13 am

Hiro made the signs exactly as he had seen the teacher do. "Replacement Jutsu!" a puff of smoke surrounded him, when it cleared his chair was sitting where he had been. he stood from behind his desk and nodded to the teacher as he waited for the others to try.

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Zero whatchedthe handsing easily and made it as well. "Replacment jutsu." With an explosion of smoke A small chair had been replaced with Zero. Zero now stood at the opposite end of the room holding his katana in his hand and watched everyone as he took a seat in a chair close to him. "If school is this easy.....i wonder what the graduation exam will be like.......Oh well itll probly be us having to do some crappy teamwork mission thing.....I dont care im going to pass and become a shinobi regardless.....Dont doubt yourself...." Smiling as his conversation with himself Zero unsheathed his katana and peered into the blade.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Kazuo wasn't sure what the boy was talking about, the hard parts were now over and this boy was wanting more? He reaches into his desk and pulls out two Cloud village headbands and holds them in each hand in front of his chest with extended arms. "Zero, Hero...Congratulations, you are now Cloud Village genin. Go out there and show the world that you can be amazing ninja." He says looking at both of them waiting for them to take the headbands. "Kenji, you must still successfully perform the transformation jutsu and replacement to become a genin."

(Don't forget to post in this thread with the info so I can put you guys up on the village ninja list and put you into a squad if you want one.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Zero looked forward and took the steps to the front of his class. "Thank you teacher." With bow Zero took the headband and slid it around his forehead. He had begun his journey onward as a shinobi. The next part was training. Walking to his desk Zero picked up his bag and katana which was now sheathed and exited the room. As he made it to the reception hall a few people said congratulations and others gave small whispers. "Go ahead and talk......soon youll be saying things a lot louder....and it wont be from me having become a ninja...itll be what i do when im a great one..." Assuring himself with his words Zero smiled and walked out into the village.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Hiro takes his headband and ties in around his right shoulder, sparing a split-second glance at the teacher, "Tch." before grabbing his zanbato and walking out the door.

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lay z shikamaru2

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Kenji: "Ok i can do that..Transformation Jutsu!!"
He turned into the teacher and smiled
Kenji: "Is that good?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games