Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:27 pm
Haha xd Sounds fun. Zurgi, "make" your brother fix it? lol. Me and my borther built our computers and we have a whole bunch of spare parts lying around just in case. We even sell some of the computers we build, Big money 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:28 pm
Well, I ask him to fix it. And he does. Because he likes tinkering with computers. But if he messes anything up I get really pissed off.

I got so worried when he was installing Linux because he was just like "yeah...there's a slight chance this could completely wipe your hard drive when I partition it.."

O.O

Luckily it didn't. Heh.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:31 pm
zylaxidia
heh. memories of the computer camp thing from last year. We took apart old computers, but our group had....screw problems. We couldnt get the power control thingy screwed back in properly because the metal TOTALLY bent out of shape. So when we tried to put the entire comp. back together, we couldnt because the power box couldnt be screwed in, so it was left just lying around in there. Then, we couldnt but the cd drive back in properly because of more screw difficulties, so that was just kinda shoved into a slot and hanging losidedly, and then the cover went back on. The computer never functioned again....You couldnt plug the thing in.... xd

Haha that's great!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:31 pm
lol ya Linux is great but I'd rather stick with my Windows XP Pro. It seems to work great with the experimental motherboard that only Microsoft Pros can use.  

SYFFER

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:33 pm
I just got back from a hockey game. We won but not by much... The score at the end was 14/2 ya pretty disapointing xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:37 pm
Haha, nice.

I'm missing my hockey...stupid lock-out. And most of the games with the Bulldogs (our city's team) are on school nights so we can't go. Blerg. And they're not on TV.

Teh ebil.  

Zurgi

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:40 pm
Zurgi
Haha, nice.

I'm missing my hockey...stupid lock-out. And most of the games with the Bulldogs (our city's team) are on school nights so we can't go. Blerg. And they're not on TV.

Teh ebil.
That sucks sweatdrop All my hockey games are either Friday night, Saturday morning, or Sunday afternoon 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:48 pm
Well I see you guys seem to like my animations so... here's one I made in 10 minutes 3nodding

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI know I know, it's from Family Guy but hey, it's not like I have a mind of my own xp  

SYFFER

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:19 pm
Haha guys go here it's funny
http://linwetook.tripod.com/hennethannun/id4.html  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:36 pm
...three posts in a row.

I'd like to take the time to point out the edit button.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:46 am
<3 <3 <3 Happy Valentines Day everyone! Nyarrr! Swarm everyone with hearts! *evil laughter* Hem. Being home sick is fun....well, I have to go to the doctor's later today though. MEH! <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:58 am
Falathrim
...three posts in a row.

I'd like to take the time to point out the edit button.

Yeah but it isn't as much fun that way! Plus it would make single posts too crowded. And yes indeed happy Valentine's Day! I wonder what the event is going to be... *thinks*

Bump my quest...and donate...bitches  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:31 am
Well, it's not really an event from what I've heard, more like a feature like the kissing thing was. Since it says in VO's journal that we'll be able to play with it until the end of the month.

So I guess we'll have to wait and see xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:35 am
it's something to distract us until the homes come out. xd  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:23 am
Zurgi
Well, it's not really an event from what I've heard, more like a feature like the kissing thing was. Since it says in VO's journal that we'll be able to play with it until the end of the month.

So I guess we'll have to wait and see xd

Really? Maybe I should start readin Admin Journals. 4laugh  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games