Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:53 am

*She smiled and wrapped her arms around Tokuno, leaning her head against his chest. She sighed, wondering if they had left already...it was irking her how much she was thinking about this.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:56 am

"Hm, is it really bothering you this much?" Tokuno whispered softly. He held Machante in what he hoped was at least a bit reassuring.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:59 am

*Machante laughed and looked at him, ruffling his hair. She shook her head and left his embrace and grabbed her tea to finish it off.*

"Nah. I'll be fine. They don't matter to me, so it's not my problem."

*She hid her face of worry for Zetsu, hoping he wouldn't get killed....just yet....she wanted to do it herself for tricking her.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:02 am

Tokuno shrugged, and finished his tea. He dropped the cup into the sink and leaned against the counter again. "Where the hell am I going to sleep. . ." He muttered randomly. Tokuno shook his head for a moment before gazing back at Machante again.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:10 am

*Machante crossed her arms, a grin spreading on her face. She pointed to the lumpy couch by the living room.*

"You can sleep there." *She said flatly.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:13 am

"I've slept on worse," He replied with a pointed glance at the desk barely visible through the door of his study. "But then again, I got quite used to having a bed with you next to me at night. I just don't know how I'll ever survive." He raised a hand to his forehead in mock horror as he stiffled a grin.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:17 am

*Machante laughed and pushed him back till she pushed him back enough so that he fell on the couch. She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.*

"Well, I'm glad you got used to it. But since there is a new member in your household, I will probably stay with Akayashi. I highly doubt that the couch is big enough for the both of us.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:19 am

"Hm," Tokuno glanced around him, it was barely big enough for more than one person, although he'd never say it. "I dunno, I think I could manage it." He laughed and crossed his arms behind his head. "Wanna try it out and see?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:21 am

*Machante rolled her eyes, but finally gave in. She sat down on the couch and smirked.*

"Meh, I think I'll enjoy my hammock better." *She joked.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:21 am

((Im bored and this is just for fun!))

A bee flew through the house* it went into tokuno's room* then aburtly stung the boy on his Butt*

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:23 am

"I think I'd enjoy it more too, but," Tokuno shifted until his head was in Machante's lap. He looked up into her eyes and grinned. "I think I'll have to make due with this lumpy a** couch."

[[-Bee's cant' run xP-]]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:24 am

((Ill change that! my bad!))

Ducttape_Bandit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:30 am

*Machante looked down and Tokuno, running her hand through his tousled hair. She grinned.*

"Possibly. But my hammock can only fit a party of one."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:34 am

"Well, I guess I'm pretty much screwed then huh?" Tokuno laughed and his eyes drifted shut. "Do you think you can handle sleeping in a hammock again?" A grin spread over his face, "I mean you have spent a lot of time away, and you did fall out a lot even then."

Arata didn't even feel the bee sting him. He was asleep soundly, and nothing would wake him up.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Azzurre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:40 am

*Machante rolled her eyes at Tokuno's comment. She bent down towards Tokuno and kissed him. After a few seconds she got up letting Tokuno roll off. She grabbed her coat and and reached for the door. She turned back to Tokuno and grinned.*

"Hmm, I think I'll take my chances with my hammock. I'll seeya around Tokuno!"

*She walked down the path, slowly disappearing from Tokuno's view.*
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games