Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:49 pm
There is this really hot guy in my math class
I don't stare at him but when he passes me in the hall I kinda do and my friends are like "oooooooooooh"
I have caught him on multiple ocasions looking at me in Math and in Music >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:56 pm
Teh Pure
User Image
`Oh GAWD. ><

If he ever said something like that my face would turn as red as a tomato! gonk

that might be a good thing though
if he notices you... it's always a good thing ^3^

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure
User Image
`Oh GAWD. ><

User Image`Eh...I guess.

But still. I'd be embarrassed. And like, today at lunch me and my friends were walking around campus and like...We walked past where he and his friends sit, and he looked directly at me, then went right on over and attached himself to his girlfriend's face. =/

I don't think he gets that I'm WAY to shy to approach him, and after seeing those two together I would never try to do anything that would cause them to break up, even if I did have the courage..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:03 pm
Teh Pure
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure
User Image
`Oh GAWD. ><

User Image`Eh...I guess.

But still. I'd be embarrassed. And like, today at lunch me and my friends were walking around campus and like...We walked past where he and his friends sit, and he looked directly at me, then went right on over and attached himself to his girlfriend's face. =/

I don't think he gets that I'm WAY to shy to approach him, and after seeing those two together I would never try to do anything that would cause them to break up, even if I did have the courage..

ah yeah.. the gf part always sucks D;
that's why i'm like... very good friends with my crush... because she has a gf, otherwise... things would be a lot different... She said today I was cute last friday btw, when I was trying to fix my hair so it would stop getting in my eye, that made me blush ;D

Dictator STD

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:05 pm
The human body . .

I has a girlfriend! =DD

I lub her so much. =]]]]]

heart

. . Missleads the human mind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:11 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure
User Image
`Oh GAWD. ><

User Image`Eh...I guess.

that's why i'm like... very good friends with my crush... because she has a gf, otherwise... things would be a lot different... She said today I was cute last friday btw, when I was trying to fix my hair so it would stop getting in my eye, that made me blush ;D

User Image
`Congrats. :]

See, if she ever breaks up with her girlfriend you just might have a chance. My boyfriend and I were best friends for almost a year before he got up the courage to ask me out.

But I don't think I'd be able to handle even being too close to this guy, though, nonetheless being friends with him. He like, exudes sexableness. SRSLY. Like, even looking at him for too long could trigger an orgasm. Luckily, that's never happened in school. xD;;

@SyKo: O: Congrats! <3

Teh Pure

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Teh Pure
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure
User Image
`Oh GAWD. ><

User Image`Eh...I guess.

User Image

See, if she ever breaks up with her girlfriend you just might have a chance. My boyfriend and I were best friends for almost a year before he got up the courage to ask me out.

But I don't think I'd be able to handle even being too close to this guy, though, nonetheless being friends with him. He like, exudes sexableness. SRSLY. Like, even looking at him for too long could trigger an orgasm. Luckily, that's never happened in school. xD;;

The human body . .

Ahahahar. She's my first girlfriend that actually lives here.. xd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:19 pm
Teh Pure

User Image

xD thanks
and lololol yeah some people are like that
my crush is very pretty, so I can't stare at her for too long, otherwise I won't be able to control myself... so I just slap her, in a friendly way and turn around xD

@Syko: ooh... nice! congrats!

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:24 pm
User Image
`@SyKo: Even more reason for congratulations!
>>
<<
Does this mean no more songs and cookies? ;~;

@STD: Heh...I wish I could actually be friends with him, though. Even if it were just to be able to tell him he didn't have to get all "OMGIHAVEAGIRLFRIENDSOGETAWAYFROMME" when ever I'm around. Because for some strange reason, it seriously makes me physically sick. gonk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Teh Pure

User Image

xD thanks
and lololol yeah some people are like that
my crush is very pretty, so I can't stare at her for too long, otherwise I won't be able to control myself... so I just slap her, in a friendly way and turn around xD

@Syko: ooh... nice! congrats!

The human body . .

Lol. Thanks!

If I stare at my girlfriend for too long, I end up kissing her unexpectedly.

Srsly. I caught my head pulling closer to her when I was looking in her eyes. They're like tractor beams. eek

Officer Hot Pantz V2

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:28 pm
Teh Pure
User Image
>>
<<

@STD: Heh...I wish I could actually be friends with him, though. Even if it were just to be able to tell him he didn't have to get all "OMGIHAVEAGIRLFRIENDSOGETAWAYFROMME" when ever I'm around. Because for some strange reason, it seriously makes me physically sick. gonk

The human body . .

Lol. Not at all! Psh. I'll sing to you all day long, WHILE making cookies. AND brownies.

Ohsnap. talk2hand

whee xd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:29 pm
Teh Pure
User Image
>>
<<

he's teasing... It's not good indeed D;

@Syko: Aaaw.. that's cute ^^

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:31 pm
AmErIcAnSyKo
Teh Pure
User Image
>>
<<

The human body . .

Lol. Not at all! Psh. I'll sing to you all day long, WHILE making cookies. AND brownies.

Ohsnap. talk2hand

whee xd

User Image
`=O

AND brownies?!

-molests-

<3333

@STD: Very not good. Dx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:43 pm
Teh Pure
AmErIcAnSyKo
Teh Pure
User Image
>>
<<

The human body . .

Ohsnap. talk2hand

whee xd

User Image
`=O

AND brownies?!

-molests-

<3333

@STD: Very not good. Dx

The human body . .

Lol. I've been practicing my baking skillz. Brownies being my main focus.

Fwa'shaaa!! Dang-ol' fresh brownies all day, 'n shiiiit. cool xd

Officer Hot Pantz V2

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:23 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Tappy: LMAO I know he's terrible at typing. It makes me laugh when he uses a random big word. Even if it's used correctly it just seems so out of place. He's a special one. rolleyes

...I laughed myself to sleep.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games