Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:05 pm
*flops onto the floor*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:44 pm
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 am
emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:25 am
emotion_zombie  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
*flops onto the floor*

*dumps a bucket of water on you* :3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
*flops onto the floor*

*gets up and clings to you* :3  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
*flops onto the floor*

*pets your head* hows it going? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
*flops onto the floor*

I have a test today about the history of graphic design. O:
It sucks because I was trying to fill in my study guide and I can't find parts of my lecture notes.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:55 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
*flops onto the floor*

It sucks because I was trying to fill in my study guide and I can't find parts of my lecture notes.

Oh thats really shitty neutral how long till your test??? Good luck btw D:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
*flops onto the floor*

I got five hours until that class and seven hours until it'sit's actually given to us.

But putting that aside for now, how've you been? :3  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I got five hours until that class and seven hours until it'sit's actually given to us.

o.o geez where do you live??? I really thought it was USA...but >_> now i'm doubting it...cuz that would be one hell of a late class even if you lived on the west coast...

and alright...better now than I've been in the past few weeks smile ended up in the hospital for a bit but everything's alright it seems smile and heading to iceland in a few months for six weeks xD other than that just working a ton ^^ whats new with you D: other than test? (Can you get the lecture notes from anyone?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 pm
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

o.o geez where do you live??? I really thought it was USA...but >_> now i'm doubting it...cuz that would be one hell of a late class even if you lived on the west coast...

and alright...better now than I've been in the past few weeks smile ended up in the hospital for a bit but everything's alright it seems smile and heading to iceland in a few months for six weeks xD other than that just working a ton ^^ whats new with you D: other than test? (Can you get the lecture notes from anyone?)

Hahah! Late class indeed. It sucks, cuz 6-9pm is the only time Graphic Design is available in my school. At least for this semester. My professor is the only graphic design teacher we have at school so far.

What? What happened to you, Ate? D:
Ooh, what're you going there for?

I got nothing else new aside from just school. And club, since I finally got time for it. :3
I managed to compare my notes to a friend in the same section of class, since it's actually two classes in the same room. And I managed to get through it after 5 minutes of reviewing everything on my now-revised study guide. At least until the characteristics of Celtic manuscripts question smacked me in the face and made me think about it. Cause I only remebered one of three she wanted us to list. xD  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Blackout-Syndrome

Dedicated Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:33 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Hahah! Late class indeed. It sucks, cuz 6-9pm is the only time Graphic Design is available in my school. At least for this semester. My professor is the only graphic design teacher we have at school so far.

I got nothing else new aside from just school. And club, since I finally got time for it. :3
I managed to compare my notes to a friend in the same section of class, since it's actually two classes in the same room. And I managed to get through it after 5 minutes of reviewing everything on my now-revised study guide. At least until the characteristics of Celtic manuscripts question smacked me in the face and made me think about it. Cause I only remebered one of three she wanted us to list. xD

Ohhh so you are west coast hahaha xD I was confused for a second trying to figure out where else you could live lmfao. But atleast they have one class for it, instead of not offering the class at all!

Ummm I had cancer for the past few years (Hence the periods of time when I disappeared) and they thought they found some more so I was >_> forced to be there for awhile while they ran tests n'stuff. Hahaha >_> cuz of how severe the cancer was that I had before.

And i'm going on this thing called the Snorri program smile I have some icelandic in my heritage so they track down my relatives and I stay with them for a bit while I get to experience iceland. It's pretty sweet!

What club? smile

Great!! ^^ Glad you were able to find someone to compare your notes with a friend and s**t >.O I hate when that happens...I hope it doesn't effect your mark too much and D: you do well on the rest of it!! Sounds like an interesting course tho o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 am
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blackout-Syndrome
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Ohhh so you are west coast hahaha xD I was confused for a second trying to figure out where else you could live lmfao. But atleast they have one class for it, instead of not offering the class at all!

Ummm I had cancer for the past few years (Hence the periods of time when I disappeared) and they thought they found some more so I was >_> forced to be there for awhile while they ran tests n'stuff. Hahaha >_> cuz of how severe the cancer was that I had before.

And i'm going on this thing called the Snorri program smile I have some icelandic in my heritage so they track down my relatives and I stay with them for a bit while I get to experience iceland. It's pretty sweet!

What club? smile

Great!! ^^ Glad you were able to find someone to compare your notes with a friend and s**t >.O I hate when that happens...I hope it doesn't effect your mark too much and D: you do well on the rest of it!! Sounds like an interesting course tho o.o

Yeeeaaah. : D
And I got another night class today, Illustration 1. Both classes are twice a week. And Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'm out of the house for 12 hours. It's pretty awesome. :'3

Oh s**t, I didn't know you had cancer. D:
Are you getting better?

That sounds pretty damn awesome. O:
I wish I could go stay with relatives out of the states. It sounds hella fun. :3

It's a Japanese art and culture club. Filled with weeaboos and otakus. xD

It is. We're finally getting to learning how to use CS6 Illustrator on the computers.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:06 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
*flops onto the floor*
'*trips over you*
User Image
(yah I know the penguin slapped the other one but this is the best I could find)  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games