Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24510 24511 24512 24513 24514 24515 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:39 am

dramallama
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:45 am

My mom is asking if I want to accompany her and her friends who I don't really know on a trip to Vegas in August. VEGAS. In AUGUST. It is going to be ******** 2459347583794 degrees. They're also going to be drinking and acting like crazy people and maybe even barfing, which is lovely. She tells me that one of her friends is bringing her daughter of the same age. OMG she's the same AGE as me?!?!?! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW AUTOMATICALLY. Plus my dad's sister and her family lives there and I don't know them too well even though I should since they live so far and it would be awkward if they found out that I went there and didn't visit them

BUT I LOVE VEGAS AND THE STATES SO MUCH AND WANT TO GO AT THE SAME TIME

fdhsjkfhkjhlkjdfkldsfdlhfakjhfjdlkshfjksldhflksdhgkjdslhgkdlahsjkahdjlfhd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:51 am

I've never actually been there.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 am

There's cheap business cards of strippers littered everywhere.

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:16 am

Jaycorn
My mom is asking if I want to accompany her and her friends who I don't really know on a trip to Vegas in August. VEGAS. In AUGUST. It is going to be ******** 2459347583794 degrees. They're also going to be drinking and acting like crazy people and maybe even barfing, which is lovely. She tells me that one of her friends is bringing her daughter of the same age. OMG she's the same AGE as me?!?!?! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW AUTOMATICALLY. Plus my dad's sister and her family lives there and I don't know them too well even though I should since they live so far and it would be awkward if they found out that I went there and didn't visit them

BUT I LOVE VEGAS AND THE STATES SO MUCH AND WANT TO GO AT THE SAME TIME

fdhsjkfhkjhlkjdfkldsfdlhfakjhfjdlkshfjksldhflksdhgkjdslhgkdlahsjkahdjlfhd
A lot of the hotels in vegas have large underground areas.

There's even an underground mall. It's very well air conditioned, and there's light in from the surface, but it's filtered. The Luxor and the MGM and Mandalay bay, I believe are all connected by tunnels to this mall.

You don't really go outside in Las Vegas razz
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:04 am

Nomega
First person? Sure, if you want to kill the platforming element all together...
Lots of FPSes have platforming elements, or it could cut to third person when you do a rolling jump or something, I don't know. The Zelda franchise just needs change, is all.

Jaycorn
MS is boring, and it's only fun for the first few levels? Pffft. Once you hit level 25 it just keeps getting gradually better, IMO. The world opens up to you and there's so much exploring to do, and it feels so good to gain independence and power. Then again, it HAS changed from when you guys probably played, and I did pick the class that gains experience fastest (but which caps at lv. 120 instead of 200) so it's probably not as bad for me.
It has been awhile since I played, but I'd come back every couple of years for awhile when they updated and it played just the same to me. It got boring and I got really tired of just grinding, but maybe it has gotten better!

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:02 pm

http://youtu.be/fvozYm3S-kw
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Oh great. So our old mower was a self-propelled dealy, which was pretty nice, until it stopped pulling itself. I used it without the self propulsion for about a year after it went out, and it doesn't sound that bad, but when a self-pulling mower doesn't pull itself, it's a lot harder to push than a push mower. Sometimes it gets stuck on nothing, and a lot of the time, the wheels just straight up lock up and you can't push it at all. It's not fun.

So this year my grandma is/was going to buy a new mower. I was pretty glad, and she told me she was going to look at them, and blah blah blah. Well the grass kept getting taller, and she asked me to mow the front lawn, so no one would come and complain on us, and I did, but now the back yard is really getting hairy, and we still don't have anything, and she wants me to just mow it with the one we have. That's a pretty big pain, considering it gets stuck on nothing, let alone the jungle that is back there.

On top of it all, though, she wants money from me for the new mower. On top of the electric, water, internet, car insurance and phone bill I pay, as well as numerous other things she finds to charge me for, so that I can mow her lawn for her.

Long story short, I'm pissed off and sick.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:04 pm

The Eleventh AK
Don't do it. Just don't do it.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:05 pm

The Eleventh AK
God..DAMN....

also
Burn the witch.

Vaettur

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:29 pm

NYA~!
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Meta_Fish
Oh great. So our old mower was a self-propelled dealy, which was pretty nice, until it stopped pulling itself. I used it without the self propulsion for about a year after it went out, and it doesn't sound that bad, but when a self-pulling mower doesn't pull itself, it's a lot harder to push than a push mower. Sometimes it gets stuck on nothing, and a lot of the time, the wheels just straight up lock up and you can't push it at all. It's not fun.

So this year my grandma is/was going to buy a new mower. I was pretty glad, and she told me she was going to look at them, and blah blah blah. Well the grass kept getting taller, and she asked me to mow the front lawn, so no one would come and complain on us, and I did, but now the back yard is really getting hairy, and we still don't have anything, and she wants me to just mow it with the one we have. That's a pretty big pain, considering it gets stuck on nothing, let alone the jungle that is back there.

On top of it all, though, she wants money from me for the new mower. On top of the electric, water, internet, car insurance and phone bill I pay, as well as numerous other things she finds to charge me for, so that I can mow her lawn for her.

tell her to go suck a d**k and then DIE

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Adventure Time is such a great show.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:41 pm

The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish

tell her to go suck a d**k and then DIE
Seriously. So much for hoping to save money to pick out a college and move to wherever it is! Oh, also she wants me to pay one third of 900 bucks for taxes by the start of next month, as rent.

yay

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:49 pm

It wouldn't be so bad if work hadn't switched what I did so often, because I was making $11 an hour on the first thing I did, but they switched me and then switched me to something else before switching me to the second thing, and now I'm slow at it so I'm getting paid less than minimum wage and GRALKJGDSFLJ
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24510 24511 24512 24513 24514 24515 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games