Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24517 24518 24519 24520 24521 24522 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:57 pm

HERPA DERP
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:44 pm

mrgreen

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:10 pm

path your own
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Jaycorn
I expect that the only way to afford to move out at first would be to have a roomie, unless you've finished ALL of your schooling and you have a decent job that pays enough. I don't know how it is everywhere but you'd definitely need to here in the big city.

So thank goodness for the roommate option.
I'm done with schooling here at Sandburg, and I'd like to go somewhere else, but I was hoping to be able to save up money, living at home, where people would look out for me and support me, but lol, looks like I was stupid for expecting that of the only two family members I really have. One's too dependent and wants to move in with me to a new apartment (mom) and the other is a money-sucking b***h that will find any excuse to throw a tantrum or make me give her more money! Fun!

There's no one I could really room with, but some apartments around here I could afford if I went to full time where I work. I don't really want to do that, because I enjoy my free time, but I'd rather pay more to live alone in a crap apartment than pay a little less to live at home with no respect and two clinically insane bitches.

I think that's a large reason that I have some inside despise for women. My role models were both women growing up, and they were both terrible! LOL!

Jaycorn
Also I tried the demos for Runner and Core. Runner is awesome! Core was so overwhelming, though... all these dots flying everywhere and I didn't know where the ******** to put my line. It reminded me of trying a song on expert in DDR or Rock Band or something when you're only average at it. Just helplessly watching them fly by...
CORE is pretty overwhelming until you really have the time to figure it out. It's the hardest game in the series to really "get" but once you get a feel for it, it's probably the most satisfying. I didn't like it at first, because I just didn't feel like it was possible, like the DDR example, I just sat back and was dumbfounded, but once you start getting it, you look like a pro, hitting the beats in different directions and man, does it feel good.

RUNNER is more of a futile battle with a set design. It's like a game that shows you a long button combination to hit, and if you ******** up, you have to start over. I don't much care for that kind of gameplay, but RUNNER does a decent job at it, and is pretty fun.

Jaycorn
I'm glad for the Saga. Yay for 3DS.

Speaking of 3DS, I was playing on the subway today and some guy tapped me on the shoulder and was all like yay 3DS because he was playing his too and I was like oh awesome god i am awkward but it's still cool. If you had a normal DS or a PSP you probably wouldn't tap anyone on the shoulder if they had one too.
If the DS had just come out, that probably would have happened. Did you and him happen to streetpass?

I've been thinking about making a streetpass pin to have people buy and wear, so when people go out, they can see it, and recognize that the person wearing it will probably show up on their streetpass, and the 3DS community is a little bigger than they expected. Also I'd make money lol

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Did the reset work?
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 pm

uh oh guess not

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Things seem to be working...?
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:54 pm

No, for some reason I did not StreetPass that guy. I don't think the fact that I was playing Street Fighter had anything to do with it, and I doubt someone like that would have purposely turned off his wireless thing... maybe it was just switched off by accident. That happened to me. I wish you could just switch the wireless interaction on or off within the console, instead of there being a switch. There's never any reason to turn it off aside from when you're in an airplane, anyway...

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:00 am

Jaycorn
No, for some reason I did not StreetPass that guy. I don't think the fact that I was playing Street Fighter had anything to do with it, and I doubt someone like that would have purposely turned off his wireless thing... maybe it was just switched off by accident. That happened to me. I wish you could just switch the wireless interaction on or off within the console, instead of there being a switch. There's never any reason to turn it off aside from when you're in an airplane, anyway...
Yeah, I'm not sure that you can Streetpass while playing a game. Kind of dumb.

I turn mine off when I'm somewhere that I know I will never find anyone, because I like to save a little battery life. I don't have wireless on much at work, unless I know the guy is going to come past, or I see someone new that might have one. I love the switch, because it's an easy way to manage battery life, which the 3DS is critical of.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:14 am

Oh, really? I've never even had to consider its battery life yet. It's great.

...So do you think you're gonna go for the crap apartment then?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:25 am

The battery is not great. xd Maybe I just play harder than other people, or I'm not home enough, but it gets in the red waaaaay too much for my liking. A few companies have better batteries, but it makes the console another third thicker. Hopefully someone makes one that gives it a DS battery life, and just fits inside of it.

And I don't know. I probably won't, because I think about it a lot and then never do anything, and after they are huge bitches, they're usually pretty nice, but s**t, this is shitty. I need some direction. I need help. And no one can give me any.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:30 am

Yeah I don't really play it too hard. I leave it on sleep all day, play for a few minutes to do the daily StreetPass and coin stuff, and then put it right back in its dock when I get home. I've had it on a long bus trip, but it was just too much for me to play Street Fighter for the entire 5 hours, especially in 3D.

sad

I can't believe there's no one anywhere who can help. There's gotta be someone. Maybe online?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 am

Jaycorn
Yeah I don't really play it too hard. I leave it on sleep all day, play for a few minutes to do the daily StreetPass and coin stuff, and then put it right back in its dock when I get home. I've had it on a long bus trip, but it was just too much for me to play Street Fighter for the entire 5 hours, especially in 3D.

sad

I can't believe there's no one anywhere who can help. There's gotta be someone. Maybe online?
I'm just having a really hard time adapting to such a lower battery life, since I played my DSes so religiously when I'd have good games for them.

I could post ads or something for a roommate, but that's not really a good idea around here.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:04 am

[Kegan]
i no

now u no
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ecopper12

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:27 am

hijcdihzg
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24517 24518 24519 24520 24521 24522 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games