Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24528 24529 24530 24531 24532 24533 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:04 pm

[Kegan]
Well then, we'll all be glad to know that my new USB mic is fabulous.

And I am not really all that bad at L4D, you guys really aren't that fair in your judgment of me on that because you're obsessed with the idea of me being bad at games. The numbers show that I really am about there with you guys most of the time, except, I dunno, when It's 3 AM, and I'm falling asleep and you juggernauts just keep chugging along, or when I'm a little distracted by all the nasty comments being made about me that wouldn't actually hurt my feelings if they weren't coming from people who are usually friendly with me.

But I guess winning in Left 4 Dead is a lot more important thanenjoying the company of friends. Yeah, I'm sorry; it was really inconsiderate of me not to try to relate. I guess I'm just a tad self-absorbed sometimes.
It did sound pretty good on MSN yesterday.

I'm not obsessed with the idea of you being bad at games. I've told you before that you're one of the best Brawlers I've faced on a regular basis, but when we try to formulate a plan in L4D, you tend to not stick to it. You don't see when people are getting attacked and you're just not a strong player. It doesn't bother me as much as it bothers Tom, and when I get to talk to you guys all the time, and not Tom, I'm going to pick to play with him, and he will quit fast if we have a weak player on our team.

If we're hurting your feelings, you have to communicate that. We give one another s**t all the time, and name call and are sarcastic with each other the entire time. You've listened to 17+ CultCasts. You know how at least three of us regularly interact!

And don't fight fire with fire. If someone's really hurting your feelings, don't turn it right back on them, and don't get agressive with them in IMs afterwards. If you really don't want to join us, fine! If you do, but you know we won't want to play with you, say that and I'll explain what's going on. This all doesn't need to be such a big deal.
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Waynebrizzle
Kegan, you're right. We have been mean to you. I've made a resolve to be more considerate to you too, but you make it hard when you keep doing all this passive aggressive stuff. Please, be more cool with us. I promise you that I'm trying.
Well, I'm starting to relate to why David gets sometimes over defense, and you do David. When we get into these arguments about this stupid ******** s**t, it's hard to make the first concession and when someone extends to olive branch it can sometimes look like they're setting you up to be dragged through the mud again.

We should try to be more sincere with one another. I GUESS THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY. All this dumb s**t with "Sarcastically" being mean to each other can get so ******** confusing sometimes, and I'll admit, sometimes it's a little too close to home, or I'm a little more emotionally vulnerable for some reason, and I just can't handle that stupid s**t sometimes.

SO HERE'S ME, OUT IN THE OPEN. Absolutely genuine.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK

I dunno, "AK likes stupid games" seems pretty personal to me!

I recall you saying that you thought of crappy games whenever you thought of me when I was looking for a skin in Minecraft, so I'd say that's just a taste of your own medicine, especially since you'd both claim to be kidding.

And Jasmine, that's not what he said.

The difference is that was one little joke whereas this was most of a skype call

hey guys minecraft is really gay
terraria is better because it has water physics

i dunno guys i think this looks kind of ******** u ak it's minecraft but better
now lets all talk over him so he can't explain why he likes it

...oh you know what else sucks that other game AK likes, Sonic CD

I think you're making too big a deal out of this, still. He doesn't like it, okay. That doesn't make what he says true. It's just what he thinks.

I think we should all just stop making a big deal about games. Sure, we love them, but they're just games, and people have different tastes in them as with everything. Don't call a game bad unless it's like Cheetahmen 2 or something. Just say that you personally don't like it.

And I really don't like how it matters whether or not someone is good at a game. It's just a game, and everyone should be allowed to have fun with it no matter their skill level.

MORE THAN A GAME

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Also I'm pretty sure it was Wayne that made the comparison to hat updates but whatever

Personally I think it's kind of ridiculous to compare an indie game like Minecraft to something like TF2 with a huge studio behind it.
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Jaycorn
I guess. There ares some people I'd like to delete on FB though, to keep it to people I actually care about, but I know for a fact that some people get really offended if you delete them.

But yeah it is mostly my fault for letting it be a monster. I'm glad you said that. I'll give it one more chance and try harder not to be addicted, 'cause I know it's going to piss of a lot of people if I'm not on there. xD

Also, dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
Then delete them! I delete people I don't talk to a lot of the time. Who cares if they get offended? They'll get over it. If you don't step up and just start deleting people you don't want to talk to, you're only allowing it to be more commonplace for people to add everyone they've ever met, and in the future, social networking will be like that.

dramallama indeed.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 pm

The Eleventh AK
Also I'm pretty sure it was Wayne that made the comparison to hat updates but whatever.

i did hehe
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Waynebrizzle
Kegan, you're right. We have been mean to you. I've made a resolve to be more considerate to you too, but you make it hard when you keep doing all this passive aggressive stuff. Please, be more cool with us. I promise you that I'm trying.
I'm trying, too. It's hard though, when you're in such a habit of being a ****** to all of your friends.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:10 pm

I don't want to be a real boy anymore. TOO MANY COMPLICATED EMOTIONS.
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Jaycorn
I think we should all just stop making a big deal about games. Sure, we love them, but they're just games, and people have different tastes in them as with everything. Don't call a game bad unless it's like Cheetahmen 2 or something. Just say that you personally don't like it.

And I really don't like how it matters whether or not someone is good at a game. It's just a game, and everyone should be allowed to have fun with it no matter their skill level.

MORE THAN A GAME
shut the ******** up

you like sonic cd you are <******** RETARDED

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Jaycorn

MORE THAN A GAME

I LIKE CHEETAHMEN 2 YOU b***h
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:13 pm

[Kegan]
Well, I'm starting to relate to why David gets sometimes over defense, and you do David. When we get into these arguments about this stupid ******** s**t, it's hard to make the first concession and when someone extends to olive branch it can sometimes look like they're setting you up to be dragged through the mud again.

We should try to be more sincere with one another. I GUESS THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY. All this dumb s**t with "Sarcastically" being mean to each other can get so ******** confusing sometimes, and I'll admit, sometimes it's a little too close to home, or I'm a little more emotionally vulnerable for some reason, and I just can't handle that stupid s**t sometimes.

SO HERE'S ME, OUT IN THE OPEN. Absolutely genuine.
f*****t

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK
Waynebrizzle
The Eleventh AK

I dunno, "AK likes stupid games" seems pretty personal to me!

I recall you saying that you thought of crappy games whenever you thought of me when I was looking for a skin in Minecraft, so I'd say that's just a taste of your own medicine, especially since you'd both claim to be kidding.

And Jasmine, that's not what he said.

The difference is that was one little joke whereas this was most of a skype call

hey guys minecraft is really gay
terraria is better because it has water physics

i dunno guys i think this looks kind of ******** u ak it's minecraft but better
now lets all talk over him so he can't explain why he likes it

...oh you know what else sucks that other game AK likes, Sonic CD

I think you're making too big a deal out of this, still. He doesn't like it, okay. That doesn't make what he says true. It's just what he thinks.

He doesn't have to like it. But I have told him multiple times it's my favorite Sonic game, and yet he kept bringing it up, so it felt like he was trying to get a rise out of me, for the entertainment of the 3 of you.

which I guess was a success LOL
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:19 pm

The Eleventh AK
Also I'm pretty sure it was Wayne that made the comparison to hat updates but whatever

Personally I think it's kind of ridiculous to compare an indie game like Minecraft to something like TF2 with a huge studio behind it.
I was just saying that they should update it more. It's been out for what, two years, and it hasn't changed very substantially, even though they're charging fifteen dollars for it, and the people that buy it now won't get future updates. It's won a ton of awards and everyone talks about it everywhere, so it really needs to change. Well-done online play? An actual point to the game? NPCs? Anything! Wolves are a nice little addition, but that's not what we're looking for. Weather is cool too, but when you're just mindlessly wandering around and then mining into the ground to get diamonds to make diamond items, it's really pointless. You get diamond everything and then what? Nothing.

That's the point I was trying to make.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24528 24529 24530 24531 24532 24533 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games