Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24552 24553 24554 24555 24556 24557 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Rurik_Flanagahn
Waynebrizzle
Donkey Kong Cuntry

Isn't there an o in cuntry?

Oh, would you look at that. That's a weird typo.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:34 pm

G a m e O v e r
I have a sword.

I may not have a sword, but I have an original GB. Now maybe for the first time in history a man will say, and I quote "The gameboy is mightier than the sword!"

Also if these two items were involved in a game of rock, paper, scissors, Gameboy would beat sword...in awesomeness 3nodding

Rurik_Flanagahn

Rurik_Flanagahn

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Waynebrizzle
Rurik_Flanagahn
Waynebrizzle
Donkey Kong Cuntry

Not quite sure if that was supposed to be a typo. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Rurik_Flanagahn
Waynebrizzle
Rurik_Flanagahn
Waynebrizzle
Donkey Kong Cuntry

Not quite sure if that was supposed to be a typo. sweatdrop

wink

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Oh my god Wayne. I've actually been thinking "cuntry" every time the world "country" has come up, recently. It's funny that you are saying that now.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:12 pm

The guy from Youtube was like Polish, and the guy from today is Persian. So I assume it's not the same person. If it were, I would be REALLY frightened.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Have to open up my computer and replace the whole motherboard. Fun times.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:38 pm

I don't know how I could replace part of a motherboard... So my choice of words is odd!

Anyway... How are you gonna play Catherine, Jaz? Do you have a 360 or PS3, or are you just gonna wait a while and hope it's ported?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 am

badoop boop
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:24 am

[Kegan]
Have to open up my computer and replace the whole motherboard. Fun times.
ah that blows. atleast you don't have to get a new CPU, a good one can run ya 200-300$.

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:48 am

[Kegan]
I don't know how I could replace part of a motherboard... So my choice of words is odd!

Anyway... How are you gonna play Catherine, Jaz? Do you have a 360 or PS3, or are you just gonna wait a while and hope it's ported?

I may get a PS3 to play Catherine, but I wanna wait until E3 first (it doesn't come out before then anyway) just in case Sony announces something better that can play it... or something... I dunno.
I wish I didn't have to get one because there don't seem to be many other games on it that interest me at all. Would be good for using Netflix, though. I know the Wii can do it as well, but I'm always moving that thing around. Oh, and my PS2's power cord is really awful, so I wouldn't have to deal with that anymore.

...I haven't even considered getting the 360 version and a 360. It seems like it would have even less interesting games... I could be wrong, though.
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:08 am

The 360's arcade room thing seemed cool to me, but only if you have friends with a 360 to share with... I don't really know anyone who does.

Looking at its sales on Wikipedia, it's no surprise. Canada is not a big fan of the 360.

Basically all of its semi-interesting games are already on PC or PS3. All except for Banjo-Kazooie, but eh, I can definitely live without. It seems wrong that it wasn't on the Wii, instead...

I miss the good old Rare.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:27 am

Not sure they make backward compatible PS3s anymore...
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

And the ones that are backwards compatible look like s**t because Sony was too cheap to shell out for the component that did like... anti aliasing, I think. So it's all pixelated.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24552 24553 24554 24555 24556 24557 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games