Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24560 24561 24562 24563 24564 24565 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:25 pm

I have this weird nagging feeling that I completed the Yellow Dex, but I don't remember.

What I do know is that I've always been pretty close to completing the Dex since Emerald
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Computer not able to identify audio devices since the motherboard switch. Otherwise things seems dandy.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Sound card still installed... Just not working... and even the shitty front panel audio isn't working. ******** brilliant.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 pm

front panel? as in its on the front of the computer now?

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 am

Errr, no. There's a plug for audio in and out on the front panel. It's connected back to the motherboard. the fact that neither of them is working means the problem more likely lies within my replacement motherboard, and not my outlets.

My speakers still work when plugged into other devices.
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 am

Yes! Persona 2: Innocent Sin for the PSP is officially coming to North America, which I assume increases the chances of P3 or P4 being on the 3DS. ^^

It looks weird... I hope it's a lot better than the first one, at least. AARGH no it's directed by the composer again... he makes godly music, but I dunno about his actual games...

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 am

My dreams:

Persona 4 3DS:

-Portable, on a Nintendo system, and in 3D OH MAH GAD (would buy just for this)
-Dungeon or overworld map located on touch screen for maximum convenience; during battle, battle options could be located on the touch screen, but personally I like the system as it is. Pause menu would be on touch screen.
-New cute female protagonist, which already changes a bunch and makes it more interesting for people like me who have already played through as the guy. A couple new social links for her, and different lovers routes, obviously. It might be awkward since the anime is only gonna feature the brotag, but only stupid people would whine about that.
-New armor and weapons that change the appearance of the characters
-NO DOWNGRADING THE OVERWORLD GRAPHICS. Not that I really minded in P3P, but in P4 sometimes I really enjoyed just walking around and admiring stuff despite the square button shortcuts. I think the 3DS would be able to handle this. The point-and-click graphics would probs look stupid in 3D, anyway.
-Keep anime cutscenes, add new ones for female char.

Persona [3]DS

-Would be the FOURTH TIME that game is redone, which would be crazy and likely anger-inducing, but they can still make it worth it since it's on a Nintendo system and in 3D OH MAH GAD
-No downgraded overworld graphics so people can't complain about how they miss walking around so much
-Dungeon or overworld map located on touch screen for maximum convenience; during battle, battle options could be located on the touch screen, but personally I like the system as it is. Pause menu would be on touch screen.
-Choice between male and female protagonists again, same social links and stuff, though they could improve them to make them a bit more like P4's if the calendar allows them to
-Even more new appearance-changing weapons and armor
-I don't know how much the little cartridge can hold, but in my dream they would add FES/The Answer/Episode Aegis and you can choose what "the deceased"'s sex was.
-The main characters (except Aigis) can again wield any type of weapon. That probably wouldn't work as well for P4, but I don't see why they took it out of P3.
-Would bring back the anime cutscenes! I really like the whole picture/dialogue method, but when it comes to the really intense/revealing/dramatic moments in the story, it just doesn't the anime cutscenes justice. Plus, I can just imagine them in 3D... WAAH. They'd have to redo some to include the female protagonist, though, plus they might not fit in the cartridge...

...Both games could have like a sort of play coin shop, where you could buy rare items like Homunculus or Jack Frost Doll or something. Or, that could be how you get the new armor/weapons! I'd actually enjoy saving up 300 PC for that really awesome-looking new armor for one of my favourite characters, like a child saving up allowance money. Awesome.

UNGHHH SO MUCH POTENTIAL
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:24 am

Why do zippers hate me so much? emo

Time for work...

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:34 am

Don't you want a whole new game?
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:22 pm

So today my friend showed me hickeys on her inner thighs that she got from her girlfriend. Damn.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

hey guess what i'm a lesbian

hey hey
guess what
hey i'm a LESBIAN

LOOK
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 pm

IT WASN'T LIKE THAT

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:33 pm

duck nuckem
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Audio is working.

This was the first sound to greet me when firefox resumed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=curUgSOwvQQ

That and a substantially more quiet TED talk. It's hard to remember I have these noisy tabs when I have no sound.

It seems appropriate anyway. I did a little dance.

Thanks BleepingComputer forums!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm

The Eleventh AK
hey guess what i'm a lesbian

hey hey
guess what
hey i'm a LESBIAN

LOOK
me too
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24560 24561 24562 24563 24564 24565 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games