Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24566 24567 24568 24569 24570 24571 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Yeah it sucks that the Gamecube used to have backwards compatibility with the N64 and then they removed it to lower the price.

Reminds me of the DS.

Doesn't make it an invalid complaint. I don't care about backwards compatibility either, but other people do.

VIRTUAL CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm

My PS2 is broken and I don't want to fix it if I'm going to get a PS3 anyway. I'd rather have less consoles than more, too...

NONE OF THE USED GAME STORES HERE HAVE OLD PS3S.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Kuzodav
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Yeah it sucks that the Gamecube used to have backwards compatibility with the N64 and then they removed it to lower the price.

Reminds me of the DS.

Doesn't make it an invalid complaint. I don't care about backwards compatibility either, but other people do.

VIRTUAL CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

That's more like emulation than actual backwards compatibility, and I'm getting tired of typing the words "backwards compatibility," for the record. Starting to feel kind of like a typical fat forum guy arguing over things that don't matter. I guess sometimes I am one. Oh well.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:11 pm

fatty

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Jaycorn
My PS2 is broken and I don't want to fix it if I'm going to get a PS3 anyway. I'd rather have less consoles than more, too...

There are probably a lot on places like Amazon. If you get desperate enough I guess you could make an account and find it there.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:14 pm

I also still owe you your Pokemon Kuzo

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

There are probably a lot on places like Amazon. If you get desperate enough I guess you could make an account and find it there.

That's true; maybe I will. Just scared that it'll arrive broken or something.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Jaycorn
Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

That's true; maybe I will. Just scared that it'll arrive broken or something.

Is there a way to maybe renew the warranty on it? Can Sony still support it like that? That might be a good idea, if so.

Waynebrizzle

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey i'm not fat i just don't have freakish model bodies like you conformist tools
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Waynebrizzle

yeah. I am going on a roadtrip.

Maybe when I get back.

My PSP is still in the shop (Sony), so i'm gunna play some pokermans here in a bit.

I wish I had my charmander ):

ACTUALLY. CAN I HAS NOW?
ASAP JUST CHARIZARD?

Kuzodav

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Kuzodav
Waynebrizzle

yeah. I am going on a roadtrip.

Maybe when I get back.

My PSP is still in the shop (Sony), so i'm gunna play some pokermans here in a bit.

I wish I had my charmander ):

ACTUALLY. CAN I HAS NOW?
ASAP JUST CHARIZARD?

Yeah but I think we need to exchange friend codes again since I'm rolling on the 3DS now.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:21 pm

nvm. bro's being a homo.

by gaiz.

Kuzodav

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:22 pm

8[
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:54 pm

If the Wii wasn't backwards compatible, I'd have to rebuy all of my GameCube games when they released them online or buy a new GameCube. I'd really rather just have one of the two, so I can see where she and Wayne are coming from. It's silly that early PS3s were backwards compatible, and now they are just compatible with what, PS1 games?

Not having a bunch of cartridge ports on a console seems like a better reason to me than launching a console that was $600 and having to strip features to get it to be affordable. They were all disc-based, after all. pokin' the fires

I guess I'm just saying that I wouldn't expect my DVD player to play VHS, but I expect a Blu-Ray player to play DVDs. I don't want to rebuy my collection, but then again people are already doing that with Blu-Ray.

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:14 am

It is disappointing, but there are enough really good PS3 games that it just doesn't matter all that much to me. The only PS2 game I've heard about and haven't played that sounds really cool is Shadows of the Colossus, which they are putting out for PS3 so I'll just get that.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24566 24567 24568 24569 24570 24571 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games