Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24574 24575 24576 24577 24578 24579 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 pm

i no rite?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

My Pilotwings Mii looks like a man. I hate when they don't change the female versions of characters enough in games and then they look butch. It was the same thing for MH3 when I played; her gestures were way too manly.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:48 pm

You have Monster hunter 3?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 pm

I swear. I don't wait on bated breath for a reply. I just have good timing xd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:56 pm

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/even-in-death
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:40 pm

No, I sold it. Crap controls and just ughh too slow. I think I should have gotten the classic controller for it, but I really hated using it when I tried playing Brawl and SM64 with it at my cousin's. If only the GCN controller were compatible with it...

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 pm

You're crazy :I Did you even play it online? Did you know that there was a huge cult following for it last summer?

I'm kinda hoping that the next one we can all play together has some room for expansions, so it'll stay fresh and everyone won't stop playing before Kegan even gets to fight Alatreon. :[

Why have I been letting Assassin's creed ruin my life? It's no even that fun. I don't know why it's so enthralling. It's crazy. I had more fun with Muramasa, but I could put it down easily. I like games that don't feel like a commitment to begin and stop playing. I am very casual like that razz
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 am

Oh yeah, last summer was when I had it. I only tried playing online alone... of course that failed. Maybe I am a little crazy when it comes to not giving games a chance emo I've heard rumours of a MH3DS, though. Perhaps that would be worth another shot.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 am

Freaking Majora's Mask and Chrono Trigger man. This is gonna be a pretty fun few months.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Crap I can't get my free LBP PSP because it's 1.30 GB and all I have are two 1 GB memory sticks. Laame

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 pm

WHAT THE ******** Fallout: New Vegas you can play as a man or a woman. I just found out the voice actors for those characters are the same as the voices for the male and female main characters in P3P, respectively. I promise that this is not why I got this game.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Jaycorn
WHAT THE ******** Fallout: New Vegas you can play as a man or a woman. I just found out the voice actors for those characters are the same as the voices for the male and female main characters in P3P, respectively. I promise that this is not why I got this game.

The guy who voices Akihiko voices random characters in the game too. :3

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Shiny Gligar
Jaycorn

The lady who voices Aigis voices the ugly female ghouls, too. xd I guess one person got a role in New Vegas and then recommended it to all their voice actor friends or something.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Jaycorn
Shiny Gligar
Jaycorn

The lady who voices Aigis voices the ugly female ghouls, too. xd I guess one person got a role in New Vegas and then recommended it to all their voice actor friends or something.

Really? I didn't even recognize that. o: They are different voices though.

That makes a lot of sense. Especially since those types of games really do need a variety of voices. p:

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:37 pm

There are voice actor groups. They may all just work together.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24574 24575 24576 24577 24578 24579 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games