Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24577 24578 24579 24580 24581 24582 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Oh look Orphie comes out of the grimy cracks to actually talk.

Either way I was ehhh on Vita.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

The models in the pokedex give me hope for the series.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Oh my god, Pokemon AR game please. Pokemon battles... in your HOUSE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 pm

i come back just in time to see ak creaming his pants

impeccable timing good sir

Also that would be kind of school but I don't think that I would want that to be a full fledged game.

Orphie

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 am

are you GAY
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 am

The Eleventh AK
are you GAY
are you a ******

Orphie

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 am

Vita has some cool functionality, but knowing Sony's track record with neat functionality, it won't be used to its potential. The turning for F-Zero or whatever Sony calls it, with the gyros, while the screen stays flat to your eyes is pretty neat, but I'm still not sure about the back touch screen.

And it's a little weird to see Sony promoting a "hardcore gaming device" with touch controls for say, Uncharted. I'm not used to that.

Did they show anything for Move, or has that been mostly abandoned?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am

It's got a good price point, at least. I wonder just how much Sony will lose per Vita sold.

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am

goooo little pikmins
go get AQUIA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 am

yesss YESSS now cave story

BRING IT HOME MY PIKMINS

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

yaaay doooone
but...

bye bye pikmins *sniffle*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:52 am

Heh. For such an awesome loading animation, we won't be seeing it for quite some time, after transferring all that stuff over. Savor the moment.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:56 am

Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
I feel like you can't compliment yourself as 'intuitive' though. Like the Modnation Racers guy was doing. "WE DID THIS INTUITIVE THING, IT'S VRY INTUITIVe."
Blame Nintendo for starting that fad. "Intuitive" and "innovative" were started with them, and have become buzzwords.

Oh, shut up.
I'm not sucking their c**k, I'm actually doing the opposite and agreeing, saying they are annoying words. They really popularized them for gaming with the DS and the Wii.

oh.
my bad, dawg.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

Meta_Fish
Vita has some cool functionality, but knowing Sony's track record with neat functionality, it won't be used to its potential. The turning for F-Zero or whatever Sony calls it, with the gyros, while the screen stays flat to your eyes is pretty neat, but I'm still not sure about the back touch screen.

And it's a little weird to see Sony promoting a "hardcore gaming device" with touch controls for say, Uncharted. I'm not used to that.

I thought what they showed blurred the line between touch and button gaming, which I thought was pretty cool. And I was surprized by the price.

I'm not too sure about it. From looking at it it looks like it may have classic-controller type analog sticks, which i don't find groovy.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:03 am

TtheHero
Heh. For such an awesome loading animation, we won't be seeing it for quite some time, after transferring all that stuff over. Savor the moment.
UNTIL THE CONFERENCE

PIKMIN
STARFOX
CAFE
3DS BLOWOUT
REGGIE
IWATA

Kuzodav
Meta_Fish

I thought what they showed blurred the line between touch and button gaming, which I thought was pretty cool. And I was surprized by the price.

I'm not too sure about it. From looking at it it looks like it may have classic-controller type analog sticks, which i don't find groovy.
They don't stick out quite that far, but farther than the buttons... Kind of weird. I wonder if we'll see a redesign, because it looks kind of big, and the control sticks would get pretty worn out in a pocket, being turned.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24577 24578 24579 24580 24581 24582 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games