Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24583 24584 24585 24586 24587 24588 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 am

maybe an arwing will crash into the pentagon
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:44 am

I'm loving this. A Wii U argument in /toy/ for some reason. Nintendo fans giving reasonable arguments and credible evidence while everyone else resorts to circular reasoning and "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" stuff.
My favorite so far is the guy that said "Okay, name five great games for the Wii." About five people responded with, like, 30 games total.
"Now name 5 great exclusive titles for the 360 that don't involve shooting something."
I laughed pretty hard at that. I'm sure there's more than we give them credit for, but damn.

l-Kriel-l

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:34 pm

I wish people would quit being babies about games. Then again, there's people that do this with pretty much every form of entertainment, so there's probably no stopping it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Pretty cool that you'll be able to switch to the controller's screen while someone else uses the TV. My dad's always using ours, and I am usually too lazy to move my console to a different TV, so that'll probably get some use by me.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 pm

The Eleventh AK
Pretty cool that you'll be able to switch to the controller's screen while someone else uses the TV. My dad's always using ours, and I am usually too lazy to move my console to a different TV, so that'll probably get some use by me.

I thought that was a pretty cool idea too, even though I have my own tv nowadays. Being able to work with multiple screens in conjunction will probably have potential too.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Jaycorn
Don't you have to be like a mafia maniac to join Mafia Maniacs

What does Mafia mean on Gaya anyway?
It's a game where LPS uses her "intuition," and everyone else just does what she says so they don't break from the flock and get executed(In game).

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:59 pm

GUYSSSS
Why are shirts so expensive
I have like 20 shirts I want but I don't have the money for them.
there are too many PRICES AND VAULES
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Shirts are really expensive. sad
And there are lots of cool shirts! D=

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 pm

They're all Homestuck too.
I may have to whittle my list down to a few. Keeping Eridan, John, and Dave's shirts along with Bec and maybe "i HAVE the car" ******** I also want to pull off a Sollux cosplay because I totally could.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm

oh hi im that guy

Hows the spam can tonight?

Cattra Nightblade

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

l-Kriel-l
They're all Homestuck too.
I may have to whittle my list down to a few. Keeping Eridan, John, and Dave's shirts along with Bec and maybe "i HAVE the car" ******** I also want to pull off a Sollux cosplay because I totally could.
I was gonna buy Tavros' shirt for myself. Then I want a God Tier Hoodie, but those are even more. Plus I'm gonna buy a shirt for someone too, so the cost and shipping for 2 shirts is like $45. :/
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Really hope Ubisoft isn't the bulk of this third party conference thing.

Waynebrizzle

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Waynebrizzle
Really hope Ubisoft isn't the bulk of this third party conference thing.
i hope capcom is gonna say something.

Xilo The Odd

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I guess I'll just continue to miss Cattra. :B
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24583 24584 24585 24586 24587 24588 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games