Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:36 am
When did Gaia's inflation get so bad? Geez.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:47 am
I believe it was when Gaia decided it would be a smart idea to make it so you could convert gaia cash into gold through items.  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 69!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:27 pm
roll 1  
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 18!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:28 pm
roll 2  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 43!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:31 pm
roll 3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:13 pm
Personal skills...wat. O.o  

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:18 pm
Hm?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:22 pm
Normies page 3. I'm confused.  

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:50 pm
zorco's an idiot-o.
It's extra skills for when he gets his persona.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 pm
Oh...I see. Whatevs, I guess.  

Bedlam Crumpet

Dapper Lunatic

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
What would Soji Seta do
If he was here right now?
He'd make a plan and he'd follow through
That's what Soji Seta'd do~

User Image
When Soji Seta was in the Gym
Fighting for the Gold~
He did two right hooks and an uppercut
While wearing a blindfold~

User Image
When Soji Seta was in Babel
Fighting Shadow bears~
He used his magical fire breath
And saved the maidens fair~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
So what would Soji Seta do
If he were here today?
I'm sure he'd save a world or two

User Image
I want this psycho out of me~
I'm pretty sure she's just imaginary~

User Image
And I just want Embryons to stop fighting everyone~

User Image
For Rise I'll be an activist too
'Cause that's what Soji Seta'd do~

And what would Soji Seta do?
He'd call the kids in town~
And tell them to unite for truth

User Image
When Soji Seta traveled
Through time to the future way back when~
He fought the evil Shadow king
And saved the human race again~

User Image
And when Soji Seta built
Social Links, he beat up Adachi~
'Cause Soji Seta doesn't
Take **** from anybooody~

So let's get all the kids together
And unite to stop the Shades~
And we'll save all Inaba too

And we'll save all Inaba too~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:27 pm
The Great Pudding Incident of Gekkoukan High
An Omake for Hiba

Ryotaro Dojima stood on the police station's debriefing room. Well... 'interrogation room' was a little more accurate, but the point was that it was where a room where nobody really wanted to be. He let out a heavy, long-suffering sigh.

"I don't even know how I'm going to report this." he grumbled, rubbing his eyes slightly. "Why don't you kids just take it from the top?"

Genji nodded, clasping his hands behind his back. "Well, sir, it all started when our friend Zeo-"

"Oh gods."

"-our friend Zeo explained to us that he was having a party in a neighboring city. He'd managed to rent out the pool of the local high school..." Genji continued.

"Stop." Dojima said, raising one hand. "High Schools don't rent pools."

"They do if you work for the company that owns the school." Nix said, twisting her face slightly. "I wish he hadn't, but..."

"But the POINT..." Genji said firmly, "Is that a party was being held there, and several of us were invited. Yes, we got permission from our respective authority figures, and at the time we had no reason to believe that Zeo would do anything to make it go wrong."

The room was suddenly filled with the sounds of people coughing hastily, covering up unflattering words. Genji, for his part, gave the rest of the group a slightly stern glare.

"Nobody had told me it was going to be at a pool." Nix said defensively. "Look, it's not my fault, okay? I just said that I'd rather jump into a pool of pudding than a pool of water, and the next thing I knew, the helicopters were there..."

"Helicopters." Dojima said, raising an eyebrow.

"He uses them a lot." Nix said, sighing. "So anyway, they cut off the roof and just lift it away, right? And then they start dumping in this MASSIVE pile of instant pudding mix, and I could only stand there and stare because that pool had chlorine and it's not sanitary!"

"Actually, they did clean it." Genji noted. "Still wouldn't eat it, but it was cleaned."

Nix just sighed, and they all turned to Minori.

"Ah, my turn?" the fairest of the team asked, laughing awkwardly. "I was only joking when I said I wanted to be Queen of the Pudding Palace. I mean, you can't look at that much pudding and not want at least a little, you know? So the helicopters came back with this giant throne..."

"A throne." Dojima said flatly. Minori nodded.

"...Anyway, they started installing it and putting down plastic to hold the pudding up. And I think one of the local kids must have seen what was happening, because they just stampeded into the building and threw themselves into the pudding like little piranhas."

Dojima clicked his pen a few times as the group looked over to Crowley.

"I tried to stop them! I really did! I offered treats and everything! How was I supposed to know that one of them was going to have a spontaneous allergic reaction? Anyway, all the other kids started screaming when his face started swelling up and they ran out of the room and into the rest of the school. So Zeo - a bit of a kid himself, you understand - said that we had to play hide-and-seek to get them back together and, I quote, 'Make a good impression on future babes'." the teacher noted. "They were children, of course I wanted to help, but I had to take care of the sick one."

Faust spoke up next. "So that was when the Kirijo Group finally noticed that something was happening, and they recalled the helicopters before they could actually finish fixing the pudding palace. Unfortunately, one of the supports gave out and the pudding hadn't set, so it flowed everywhere..."

"...And that's how your group somehow managed to cover the entire ground floor of Gekkoukan High School in instant pudding."

"Yes, sir." the team members chorused.

"..." he just sighed and shook his head. "Nobody would even believe this if I reported it. We're going to call it a failed prank, and all of you - except him - were simply victims."

"MMMMMMMBES!" Zeo, in the corner, struggled fruitlessly against the bonds.

"I don't want any of you to EVER get involved in something like this again, though. Off with you." he said firmly, pointing towards the door. Only Zeo was left - the police still wanted to have a... discussion... with him.

And that was how the Great Pudding Incident of Gekkoukan High was sealed away, never to be spoken of again.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:41 pm
Mo-po's Field Report
As written by Moripo Yakumusa

Ah, why do I have to write these reports again? Anyways, yes, another report to submit in! (I really do hope it didn't get all of that stuff from before...)

At 0500, I had manned the lookout and, from the surrounding kilometers, showed no signs of enemy activity. That overactive idiot was out jogging already though. (Maybe he was trying to give the Roadrunner a run for his money for "Too Much Energy")

At 0630, "Mr. Devil" finally came back from his third lap, and brought home another bear that he wanted to fix for dinner. Could it kill him to try and have a regular meal for once? Anyways, there seemed to be suspicious activity about 2 kilometers away, but active monitoring showed that it was just one guy trying to hit on another person jogging in the morning. Got turned down, by the looks of it, too. (If a punch to the face was any indication)

At 0700, Rina had brought up my breakfast for me. I do thank the girl, even though Muscle head kept on nagging me that exercise is good for the heart. (I do as much exercise as I can, is that enough?) Anyways, there was no suspicious activity that was going on in the close kilometers. (Man do I love Tamago Gohan. Makes for a great morning~ Or should I say, Eggcelent morning~)

At 0815, I managed to finish the breakfast that our resident tech brought me, and brought everything down that was trash. Getting back up was an ordeal, but having one lung is better than none, isn't it? (Though I felt like I coulda coughed it up once I got back to the top. But that is besides the point.)

At 1000, it seemed like there was something that Cap wanted to talk to us about, so I was down as fast as I could. (and fell as gracefully a couple of times too.) As I had told him what my foundings were of the day, it seemed as though he was a bit annoyed that there was no big discovery, but brushed it off as being over anxious. (I do hope I find them fast too. Especially that glass witch.)

At 1100, Rina had given me a heads up that the Cap's lovely wife was going to be making lunch for us all. Her meals were always super heavenly. Cap deserves a woman as angelic as her. (Maybe even god decided to part one of his angels to him to sooth his pain.) Moving carefully, to make sure that I kept survey as well as climbing down that long perch, I managed to have some just as she was serving it to everyone else.

At 1315, It seemed like Hisoka wanted us to all do some exercise training, to make sure that we were all fit for when we had to fight the Lin Kuei assholes. Naturally, I turned down his offer, cause I prefer not having to sweat all of my skin off. (His training sessions are really demonic). Even though I did reject his insistent offer, I could only really get away with a couple of stretches and a half-kilometer walk. Hopefully, that is all that he will be asking of me today.

At 1400, there were signs of what looked to be Lin Kuei action, but as further investigation of it showed, it was just a couple of girls that seemed to be interested in one of the guys that visited here that jogged around often in the early morning. Hisoka turned the girls down though, but I kept a close eye on them for past few hours.

At 1700, it seemed as though Hisoka was really insistent on us having that bear that he hunted down for dinner, but Kotori was against it. So, with my bright idea (along with some guarentees that I wouldn't take forever) that I would go out and get food for the group. I even made sure to provide proof that my Vespa was fully charged up. After a few minutes of arguing (along with a few more minutes of me having to catch my breath. Can't a guy be allowed a few minutes to catch his breath?) I was off to fetch for some food by the nearby store.

At 1715, The Vespa I had broke down. God damn it all...

At 1900, I managed to get all the food that I was going to get from the store. Once I got back, though, I learned that Kotori had made a full meal already, and that I had missed all of it. What a cruel twist of fate.

At 1945, I finally got all my food eaten that I had made from the stuff that I bought (I also called in to get my Vespa fixed) and I was on my way back to my perch. It was hard climbing up there, from my joints quaking like earthaches, but I managed to get up. I really to wish Cap would allow me to have an elevator put in for this.

At 2000, it seemed as though the was more shady activity happening, but all the ones that seemed to be actual stuff turned out to be just small time stuff. Bullets are a precious commodity, know that? Thankfully, no innocents (or atleast, no innocents that I know of) got hurt.

At 2100, It seemed as though everyone else was starting to go to bed. Though I would be too, I decided to get some exercise in, maybe even walk a half kilometer. (hopefully I can get enough exercise in to walk a kilometer without dying in one set. That would be the dream) After alot of exercise, or atleast for me, I decided to hang it up and go to sleep. Hopefully Cap won't chew me out for going to sleep early...

-END REPORT-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:38 am
Bored.

Keep trying to make a new character but bleeeeeeeeeh  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:52 pm
Elemental Order for RNG'ing at the Heretic's Throne:

1. Phys
2. Fire
3. Ice
4. Elec
5. Wind
6. Earth
7. Water
8. Nuclear
9. Almighty
10. Light
11. Dark
12. No Attack  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games