Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24588 24589 24590 24591 24592 24593 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 pm

I think that text is actually from one of the owl statues in a dungeon, so that's really weird that it somehow got misplaced there.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:10 pm

That is a gorgeous map, Z-Kitty. Link's Awakening was a ridiculously huge Gameboy game.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah seriously, and I don't know about you guys but I think the in-game map is really hard to use, so that makes it EXTRA SWEET

Then again, I totally suck at Zelda and at anything that involves semi-complicated movement around a large space where you have to actually care about NESW instead of just the landmarks.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 pm

I usually just kind of wander until I'm familiar with the place, but for some reason I'll always confuse myself around the graveyard/prairie area. The in-game map's good for general reference. It just isn't very helpful when you're looking for a very specific place.

Waynebrizzle

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Even for general reference, sometimes it takes me a bit too long to find what I want on the map screen. D: I guess it's not that bad for a GB game, though.

Also, what was up with that Richard guy? Why did he have so many frogs? Why does he care about leaves so much?

Wtf?

Also the part where Tarin beats the honeycomb thing with the stick... I want to hack the game and make his dialogue "Derp, derpa derp!" at that part.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:25 pm

i wanna plaaay it i love that game ):

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Jaycorn
Even for general reference, sometimes it takes me a bit too long to find what I want on the map screen. D: I guess it's not that bad for a GB game, though.

Also, what was up with that Richard guy? Why did he have so many frogs? Why does he care about leaves so much?

Wtf?

Also the part where Tarin beats the honeycomb thing with the stick... I want to hack the game and make his dialogue "Derp, derpa derp!" at that part.

I have no idea. He's just a weird guy, and maybe a furry. Both of them.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Waynebrizzle
Jaycorn

Wtf?

I have no idea. He's just a weird guy, and maybe a furry. Both of them.

frogs aren't furry though

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:55 am

SLIMY
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:19 am

I wonder who the last person to ever post in this thread will be? I bet it will be the OP, saying that he's locked it forever.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 am

Which came first, the Walrus or the Snorlax?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 am

COLOR DUNGEON HAS ORIGINAL ZELDA DUNGEON THEME MUSIC ME GUSTA

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I'M BUYIN' GAMES
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 pm

MONEY, WHY DO I HAVE TO USE YOU FOR STUFF I NEED?

Anyways, I gots me some runnin' shoes. DOIN THAT CROSH CUNTREH NEXT YAR

MaverickDrifter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Wait, the 3DS stylus extends?
Wow, never would have guessed.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24588 24589 24590 24591 24592 24593 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games