Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24590 24591 24592 24593 24594 24595 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:21 pm

[Ooops, made a new page. I'm double posting.]

It was definitely cooler than M&Ms World :I

But yeah, A completely payed for weekend in the city.

If you ever want to stay a handful of blocks away from Time's Square, I recommend" The French Quarters" Guest apartments :B It was really nice.

It's cool having family connections.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

[Kegan]
Whoop, my cursor jumped while I was editing my post, I guess. My mom was kinda a jerk about it. She wanted to go with me, and then she was like, super annoying about it once we got there. And then she combed through shitty knickknacks and souvenirs for like 20 minutes in some other store(Which was not air conditioned, Jesus Christ) on the way back to out Deeeeee-luxe apartment in the sky.

It's the kind of thing that's cooler when there are other people there enjoying it. Not just some family from Florida screaming to eachother from across the second floor. I got Steet pass hits from all 3 of their loud kids.

Oh, and the group of asian hipsters playing let's dance in the demo section... which was exclusively Let's Dance(And I couldn't have played anyway, because my mom was obviously so mortified to be there, and just wanted to leave.)

I guess she was just afraid to go out into the heavily commercialized city alone, but it would have been nice if she hadn't moaned so much.
I wanna meet that mom. And hit her.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Bad news for me.
Turns out my roommate from last semester who I was going to room with again cannot afford college this coming semester. We've been trying to work through it, to no avail.
I still have three other roommates, but when you've roomed with someone you get along with for a year, it hits you pretty hard when you hear they're not going to room with you again.
We'll just have to make the most of the time we have at home until I head back up there. Might have to find a replacement roommate though. If that's the case, I know just the guy.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Meta_Fish
Rad Electropow
I love having a 4 hour shift instead of my usual 8/10 hour.
Jealousy.

Boss took my 4 hour shift away from me next week /rage

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

hey yall whats the haps
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Ha thats great.

Going through old stuff for my grad party for stuff, and I came across this paper.

First Grade Assessment
Name: Kyle
Grade: 1st
The Best Thing About Me: i play nintendo

I knew my place.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 pm

I wanted to get a Blizzard at work but we closed early
so one of the managers ended up making me one

and I said I asked a girl to make me one but she left, and I can't tell if my boss said "It is her last day anyway" or "It is your last day anyway"

wtf am i fired
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:29 am

oh on facebook it says she got a new job

THAT IS A RELIEF

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 am

When I went to Nintendo World it was just amazing... maybe because I was 13 (I'm not sure if it was because of the age or just because things were better back then LOL). They had really happy Mario music in the background when I was there... :')

Did they still have the Pokemon Center downstairs? Bleh I bet it's all B/W and D/P stuff now. I went during the R/S/E phase, and I loved those games so it was awesome. They had Melee on the demo TVs and DSphats that everyone used to play each other in MKDS and like a wall of Nintendo Powers and all kinds of collectible toys and shirts and like umbrellas and whatnot. Animal Crossing dolls, even! Ooh I remember how I got little figurines of Sceptile, Metagross and Tropius, a Minun and Plusle shirt, a Yoshi doll and a Bowser pin. None of which I have anymore. xd Ahh I miss it. OH and they had a BUNCH of GBASPs with unique/rare designs. Those were neat. They also had the Game Boy that survived the Gulf War! I bet that's still there.

Before it was the Nintendo World Store, it was just the Pokemon Center, but I never got to see that. My mom did, though... must be nice to be old and to have money to go to NYC whenever you feel like it.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:43 am

I was 11 when I went. Whole damn thing was pokemans.

At age 20 i returned, and there was just a corner in the bottom floor dedicated to the newest pokeshit. I'm not a super huge pokemon fan anymore, but that's all my younger sister wanted to look at. I gave her my old Sapphire game to play on my platinum GBA.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 am

I still want to go, and see all the neat exclusive stuff they want. I'm sure I coul get most of it online through some avenue, but it's still just so neat to see in person, a lot of stuff you really like, together, and be around same-minded people in such an environment. I'd probably end up spending way too much just on merchandise, even though I"m drowning in it now already.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:05 am

here we stand

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 am

worlds apart HEARTS BROKEN IN TWOOOOOO
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Sleepless nights
Losing ground I'm reaching for YOU
You
You

ecopper12

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:19 pm

I was on the fence about Links Awakening for VC. But I bought it and I don't regret it. Love this game.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24590 24591 24592 24593 24594 24595 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games