Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24592 24593 24594 24595 24596 24597 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 pm

No idea. I know even less about DoA than I do about Street Fighter.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Third parties just have no imagination anymore. Some of them did interesting things on the Wii, with Dewy's Adventure, Mad World, Zack & Wiki and Elebits, but it all just gets samey after that.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:05 pm

yeah, and most stores carry little amount of stuf for the wii and DS, msotly cause of games that really ahd no thought put into em fly onto the shelves instead of the games people might actually want.

almsot anything based off a pop reality tv show sucks, some ahve become the exception to this in their own way. (biggest loser for the kinect is a good example.)

games that are really simple and have no replay afterwards.

and games that really have no goal and give the general player to want to play it.

i could browse through the shelf at wal mart or blockbuster and about 1/5 of what i see meets these critera, on those shelves. then i look for the other systems and not only do they still get more shelf space more of their good titles are displayed in great numbers.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 pm

I wonder a lot about the future of video games and after maybe twenty years of Nintendo trying crazy s**t and developers not really getting any of it, Iwata will eventually retire and Nintendo will go back to making games with a standard controller, and gaming will simply stay about pushing the hardware to higher specifications. Will someday gaming get to the point where entire teams work on how grass moves and react, shines and reflects for sports games? And will reviewers count this as an important factor? Let us not get there.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Reviewers already don't xd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Meta_Fish
I wonder a lot about the future of video games and after maybe twenty years of Nintendo trying crazy s**t and developers not really getting any of it, Iwata will eventually retire and Nintendo will go back to making games with a standard controller, and gaming will simply stay about pushing the hardware to higher specifications. Will someday gaming get to the point where entire teams work on how grass moves and react, shines and reflects for sports games? And will reviewers count this as an important factor? Let us not get there.
yeah, beauty in a game is like the icecream that comes with the cake, as long as the cake is good the icecream can be whatever flavor it wants to be.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Not making sense must be your hobby.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Originality is overplayed. I want the game to be good, whether it's innovative or not.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 pm

You want Half Life 3.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 pm

[Kegan]
cake = the game. icecream = the other stuff like gfx and perifs used.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:01 pm

How would we know that?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
Some ice cream cakes are nothing BUT ice cream. Mmmm.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
Some ice cream cakes are nothing BUT ice cream. Mmmm.
see trenn gets it.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Netflix is going to have all 732 eps of Power Rangers available for stream starting today.

This is awesome.

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:31 pm

[Kegan]
You want Half Life 3.

That's sarcasm, right? Each entry in the Half-Life series has pretty much paved the way for FPSes of its respective generation.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24592 24593 24594 24595 24596 24597 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games