Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Angel curiously looked at all the papers in the pile, and saw Kimmora simply rip them all in half. It amazed her somewhat, to see such strength from such a little person. "Ah, so, that's what a prank is. Out of all the villages I have passed through at, most of them had children, especially boys, that would pull these 'pranks' on the elders, even the livestock sometimes..." she signed, and looked at Kimmora, who was still sitting on the ground. Without hesitating, she extended out her hand to offer help up to Kimmora.

((I had a better one earlier, but I couldn't post it in time D: ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:16 pm
Kyoiya smiled half-heartedly.
Was Bou beginning to disrust him again? She was acting strange. Lilli wasn't any more to him than...a sister. Maybe at one point he'd like her, thought she was attractive. But who could help that, Lilli was cute. But Bou was beautiful to him; the world to him. No one else could change that.

Except Chiharu had... Kyoiya thought, ashamed.
Kyoiya's arms slipped around Bou's waist. His eyes were closed. He stood there for a moment, saying nothing, then let go of her and got dressed. He was wearing a grey and white stripped, long-sleeve shirt with dark blue tight jeans. Kyoiya looked at himself in the mirror.
"I have no a**." He complained with a laugh. Kyoiya was muscular.. but there was no curve to him whatsoever.
Laughing at himself, he said, "I sound gaaay." He said, his voice suddenly raspy.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:32 pm
[lmao.]

Bou walked up behind him and gave his butt a small slap.[[lol]
"I think it's fine." She said, smiling at him in the mirror.
"And I don't think you sound gay." She added, sliding her hand into his back pocket.
She looked up at him and kissed him on the jaw.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:48 pm
[[Haha, sexy.]]

Kyoiya smiled, and kissed her cheek, down her jaw, until his lips pressed to hers.
"Really?" He asked, clearing his throat. Kyoiya laughed.
"It's really very nice ot have a break. You know.. there was a couple who just lost their baby..." Kyoiya offered.
He realized how terrible that sounded. Like he wanted to get rid of the baby.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 pm
Bou smiled, then giggled. It sounded like wind-chimes.
She turned to face him, pressing their bodies together.
"I really miss this." She said, kissing him, both her hands tucked into his frnot pockects.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:39 pm
Kyoiya's hands held to her face, he felt them getting tighter.
You'll hurt her.
His hands fell to his sides, in tight fists.
They relaxed, but then began shaking slightly. He pulled away.
It was hard not to hold onto her.. but he might her.
"I don't want to hurt you, Bou." Kyoiya said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 pm
Rejection washed across Bou's face. She wrapped her arms around his rigid figure.
"I don't care." She whispered, kissing his jaw.
"Please Kyoiya." She said, almost inaudible.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:15 pm
Lilli stared at the bathroom door. She wondered what was taking so long. They were done showering.. it wouldn't take them that long to get ready? Would it?
She sighed.

Kyoiya couldn't argue. All he ever wanted to do was make her happy. His hands held her shoulders. His lips moved, eager for her's. For more. They hadn't been able to in almost a week since Hiroaki created complications.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 pm
Bou walked into the kiss, then Kyoiya hit the wall, trapped.
Suddenly, Hiroaki let out a fierce cry. Bou's eyes flew open and she ran into the next room.
"What happened?!" She frantically asked Lilli, who was trying to quiet him.
Bou swept up Hiroaki in her arms and put him over her shoulder, lightly tapping his back with her hand.
Just a minute later, he coughed, then started choking. Bou cradled him in her arms, easily prying his mouth open. She cleared it out, then he coughed up a hard candy. It was a small round red candy.
Bou started crying. Not because she was sad, but because she had come so close to losing him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm
Kyoiya followed out right behind Bou, his mind on auto pilot. Anytime Hiroaki had screamed or cried, Bou had taken him from Kyoiya.

Bou somehow managed to get Hiroaki to stop coughing after he'd choked out some kind of red, hard candy.
How had he gotten that? Kyoiya never put him down when he held him. And he of course hadn't given him anything.
"Is he okay?" Kyoiya asked, realizing Bou was tearing up.
"Bou, honey.. it's okay." Kyoiya pursed his lips.

Lilli was almost startled as Bou was out in the bedroom, her movements so quickly, Hiroaki was out of her arms and in Bou's before Lilli could tell what had caused him to cry out.
Was Bou going to be like this all the time? Even when the kid was older?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 pm
Bou looked at the hard red candy, knowing exactly where it came from, then threw it out the open window.
The candy came from a small tin that her mother had given her. She kept it on her closet.
Bou carefully bounced Hiroaki up and down as she paced.
"Shhh..it's okay. It's okay Hiroaki." She said, trying to quiet his little whimpers.
Eventually he quieted down.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:18 pm
Lilli felt quite useless here. Maybe she should just leave? But she couldn't go back to being with Takeru while he was still like this.

Kyoiya sat in an arm-chair; he looked over at the rocking chair. He'd built it himself, just a few days ago, for Bou.
Hiroaki seemed to be the center of Bou's life. Kyoiya doubted she was going to let anything ever happen to him. He didn't know how well he'd deal with the kid in the long run, but for now, he'd have to get used to having him here.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:23 pm
Bou set Hiroaki into his crib, then pulled a blanket over him. She sighed, exhausted, and walked over to her rocking chair, she sank into it.
Lilli had a very uncertain look on her face.
"Please stay Lilli." She breathed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:31 pm
Lilli sighed, then nodded solemly.
"I will." She said, rather quiet.
Folding her hands, she moved, now sitting cross-legged.
Kyoiya's eyes were intent on Bou, never leaving her. It wasn't hard to see he loved her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:38 pm
Bou suddenly perked up with an idea.
"Everyone seems sad," She said, "and I don't see why not." she muttered.
"Well, why don't get go into town?" She asked. There were a lot of stores, and restaurants.
Bou stood up.
"How about it?" She encouraged.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games