Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:37 pm
( D: I'd probably get in trouble if I did that. It does sound pretty cool! )

Hannah hadn't heard his footsteps follow her anymore, but for safe measure, she turned right, and then slightly altered her path to the north little by little. Suddenly she felt an arm around her throat. She slammed the man against the ground. She was going to run out of breath soon... it was time to move to the tree tops. Hannah quickly tied the man's hands and feet and quickly started climbing. She hoped James was part squirrel if he was going to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:17 pm
James slows down to use his tracking skills to try to find her path. Thats when he heard what he had been dreading...silence, or somewhat, wherever she was she was either not moving or... "In the trees!" He began to follow her trail on foot looking for the spot where she had entered the trees.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:25 pm
"Just leave me be! He's as good as mine!" Hannah shouted from the treetops, the sound echoing all around. She had tied the man's body to the top of a tree and was now limb walking, making sure James wasn't thinking of any funny business. "I have nets!" Hannah warned, "You can't follow me forever!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:14 pm
James stopped. He knew that Hannah had him beat somewhat. She definately knew the forrest too well for him. He sits down feeling that she is close. He hollers, "Hey! Come down and talk with me, I promise no funny buisness." To show he is serious he throws his halberd sticking in in a tree about 20 feet away. "I'm sorry about earlier, I just want to talk. Look!" He takes out one of Hannah's daggers he had saved from earlier and sticks it in the ground in front of him. "Look! I'd like to return this if you'll have it!"  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm
Hannah smiled. She jumped down from the treetops and landed on her two feet and her hand. Then she walked over to him, stopping about three feet away. She held out her hand, waiting for the dagger and the explanation. She had no reason not to trust him. Despite the mini-battle, he still hadn't become her enemy. She could understand the need for money. But, just to be sure, she had left the man's body tied up to the top of the tree. "I'm listening." Hannah said, much more relaxed then she had been.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:35 pm
James chuckles and remains seated. He lifts the knife out of the ground and hands it to Hannah. "Sit, please." he says smiling. "The name's James McCloud. And my goodness miss you are one of the toughest opponents I have faced in my years as a mercenary, slash, bounty hunter." He is still hansome despite all the running he has done.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 pm
Hannah took the knife and sat cross legged on the ground. She smiled at his comment, noticing his running hadn't effected his good looks. "Well James McCloud, I could say the same thing, if I had ever been mercenary. My name's Hannah," Hannah said with a small laugh, "Hannah Picaro, at my own service." Hannah rested her arms over her knees, letting her fiery red hair drape over her right shoulder. "Truthfully, I'm glad I started climbing. You probably would've had me dead within a minute." Hannah laughed, "What brings you so out of the way for this guy? I thought I was the only one who hadn't lost his trail."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:59 pm
James gets a large grin and laughs, enjoying the personality of this girl. "Excellent to meet you Hannah Picaro. Though I must say that even if I had caught you, I wouldn't have killed you." James leans in somewhat, the grin still on his face. "As for why I'm here...can ya keep a secret Hannah?"  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Hannah leaned in, eyes widened. "I can keep a secret, if it doesn't kill me. Then I'll haunt you with it." Hannah said with a laugh. "For the record, I wouldn't have killed you either..." Hannah said, "Practical joking aside, let's just say hanging upside down by your feet isn't fun. Please, continue."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:21 am
James chuckles. "Well, you know how that guy has a price on his head for the murder of a noble man and his wife? Well I talked with the family of the wife, and they offered me personally twice the current bounty for this particular guy." he looks at her. "Alive mind you. And the offer was only to me. I happen to be a friend of the family." He gets a sly look and turns his head sideways still looking at her from the corner of his eyes. "I would be willing to give you 55 percent of my bounty, but..." He turns his head back to face her a smirk on his face. "This pretty gal with a bunch of daggers took him into the woods and hid him from me."  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:14 am
Hannah's laughed lightly, "Oh those pretty girls with daggers will getcha." Hannah cleared her throat. "Oh a serious note, I'm sorry for your loss, friend of the family. But how are we going to bring him back? Sure, we've established killing is off limits, but what about runnnig away and such? It's a two day journey from here, three if we're carrying the guy and I assume we would be." Hannah played with her dagger in her hand. "What I'm saying is, the offer is good enough for me, but how can I trust you not to run off with the guy before I get the money? I do need it you know."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:27 am
James holds up his index finger in the, wait one second, way. He takes out another black egg and what looks like a cannister with a grenade pin and puts them on the ground in front of him. He looks back up at her. "I could have used one of these back there on you." He points to the black egg. "This ones filled with a mixture of chili paste." He points to the cannister. "And this one's tear gas. My own mixture." He smirks at her. "These would have worked much better, but I didn't use these on you. It is a general rule of mine to treat women with more respect than myself. I would never betray your trust." James says innocently.  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:06 am
Hannah smiled and nodded."Okay then." Hannah stood up and looked around. "You, stand right where you're sitting. You can hold about 700 pounds can't you?" Hannah questioned, running to a tree and climbing. She swiftly ascended the trees, much more quickly and delicately without the extra person on her back. Soon she was at the top and untying the still unconscious person from the tree. "Ready for the trustfall of a lifetime?" Hannah shouted down below.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 am
James' jaw drops as he yells up to her. "SAY WHAT!? You've seen me, I can't hold 700 pounds!!!"  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 am
"Oh well!" Hannah yelled down, jumping, "Remember, I trust you!" Down down down she fell with the man in her arms. They probably weighed less than 300 pounds together, she was just wondering if he'd try.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games