Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:47 pm
(Wow. Even the bad guy has friends.)

Alastor looked to each side of him and was at first confused, until a wave of assurance enveloped him like the sea itself. "You two. I have to say, you two are something like family." He looks back up at Jean and the two black holes she created. "You're destroying Chelan, Lillith and Lillium's home! Some partner you are. Now, let's finally kill them." Alastor leaps up toward the black holes and negates the gravity using his new ability from Marcove. "I thought you were a celestial. And you still haven't answered my question!" He dodges the two hex bolts with Neph's liquifaction and fires a stream of electricity at the two.

~~~

"You're right Riko." Kessaris stands and begins to walk toward the door. "Listen, I'm going to go get some fresh air and find Plague or Leon. They have something I want to learn." With a bright smile, he hunches his shoulders. "Might as well get started on my new skills now." Finally, as he turns, Kira's insignia, his red eyed ring returns, meaning the fate of someone tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:58 pm
Riko looked at him and took his hand, turning him around and kisses him deeply on the lips. She put her hand on his neck and ultimately shocked him with an extremely voltage, enough to knock him out. She didn't want him to get into anything to him tonight.

~~~

Yumiko changed into a form of Jean but a little different. She created another black hole, pointing it at Jean. "I'm sorry great granddaughter but you brought this upon yourself and your daughter."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:36 pm
Keliah looked at Yumiko. She was confused. "I..." she said when she saw them attack her mother as she put up an impenatrable barrier in front of them, the electrictys fizzling on contact. The phoenix force was activating as a large fiery aura surrounded Keliah that could be seen all the way in Shale. "I will not fight you, but if he hurts my mother...I'll kill him" she said.

Jean looked at Alastor as he approached her. "One thing that I have that Marcove doesnt is this...and yes I am a celestial" she said as a large black fiery aura surrounded her, the PHOENIX FORCE...her's was stronger than Keliah's as she created a magnetic field around them with electricity condensing the air around them increasing the pressure, all of these amplified due to the force.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:19 pm
"I'm going to do more than hurt her." Alastor said, readjusting his body structure to deal with the increased pressure. "I'm going to do to her what I'm going to do to you! You betrayed me to rule now, rather than wait to rule as queen, your unopposed spot. Great move."

~~~

Marcove steps back, watching the field of electromagnetism rise. "Wow. These two are going to kill me...time to go." Quickly, he begins to make his way down the spiral steps of the building.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:25 pm
Keliah's eyes were now a solid orange. "I wasn't going to fight, she is my mother after all!!!" she said screaming.

Jean looked at Keliah. "Keliah, fall back...I dont want him to hurt you" she told her. The ground began to quake as diamond armor began to wrap around Jean's body. She then released a large wave of water, surging with electricity, while then she dispersed a flame wheel towards Alastor as the phoenix force was hard at work.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 pm
The Guildmaster leapt towards their fight, he was happy he still had retained somee of the powers he stole from Marcove, it wasn't anything like the original but it did amplify his powers. He enveloped his hands in black fire and launched it at Jean. " People like you are so much fun to watch you lead yourselves down a self destructed path. " He said with a laugh. He was hoping that Amara would get out of the way in time to dodge the attacks he didn't want anything to happen to her.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Jean looked at the guildmaster when she teleported behind him, kicking him in the back before appearing towards Alastor attempting to shatter his bones by phasing through his arm and twisting bones.

Amara avoided the attack, but just barely. "Guildmaster...you need to stay out of this, it's between them two...dont do anything that could verywell cause you your life" she told him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:21 pm
Alastor moved to the side and floated off to the side, hovering inches from the building behind him. "My god, just when I thought you had the eyes of an eagle and the agility of a jaguar." He cracks his knuckles. "Unless you're going to answer that question I'm dying to hear, I'm going to find somewhere to sleep. I have things to do and people to erase tomorrow."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Riko saw Kessaris and closed her eyes, tears running down her cheeks. "Kessaris I'm so sorry for knocking you out but I mean... you were going to hurt yourself." She picked him up and laid him on the bed, putting him under the covers. She bit her lip and turned off the lights, closing the doors to the balcony and locking them. Riko slowly laid next to Kessaris, taking his hand as she bit her lip, closing her eyes and falling a sleep.

~~~

Yumiko went back to her other form and walked over to where she was beside Alastor so she could protect him. "Let's go Alastor." She said softly, her eyes seemed a little cold but her heart was in tears that her own family turned on her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:29 pm
"You're okay." Kessaris responds with his eyes closed. "You've given me optic nerve damage, so I can't open my eyes or see, but I guess that's fine, just knowing that you'r here beside me." His hand slides to her's with what strength he had left and grasps weakly. "Riko, what is it that you like about me? For the first part of this war, I needed Kira to fight for me and now I rely on my aura..."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Riko gripped his hand tightly, crying into his shoulder. She had just turned on her love and hurt him so bad. "I loved the way you always needed me to do things for you. You were dependent on me but now... now it's as if I am useless to you or I'm just a trophy to you." She whispered, biting her lip. "I'm sorry... I just... I just didn't want you to do and get hurt. Now you can't see... " Riko started to cry, her face in his shoulder and her arms around Kess' body.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm
Kessaris turns his head to her on a jolt of energy and it falls to the side, facing her. His eyes were visible but only through corrugated slits. A single tear collects and falls over his cheek into his hair. "That's the last thing I want from you. To be a trophy. You're not an object, you're a human being and I'm..." His voice quiets as his hazy eyes turn away. "I'm sorry if I ever treated you that way. Like an object, servant or anything less than what you truly are." His hand tightens in her hold.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:48 pm
Riko wiped off the tear and kissed him softly when he was finished. "Kessaris... you have been forgiven past what you want. All I ask is for you to never leave me even if I am far away. I want to be with you when you sleep so we can talk... after tomorrow... I will always be proud to say I'm your girlfriend. Please don't cry..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:56 pm
"Riko..." Kessaris whispers to her almost against his pillow, "Thank you. I will always be proud to say that I am your boyfriend. Always and forever." After loosing his last tears onto his pillow, his vision returns and his muscles subtly surge with held back energy. "Tomorrow, we won't say goodbye. We'll just say...see you later my love."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:59 pm
Riko looked into his eyes with a loving smile, squeezing his hand lovingly. "I will be glad to say that rather than good bye. Happiness without a price is something that will always make me smile." She said softly, kissing him on the lips deeply. Riko was in love all over again, a tear running down her cheek from happiness and joy.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games