Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:37 pm
||back. anybody wanna see the pic?||  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled softly. "Oh its not that bad." He brushed his teeth, which she had already done. So, while he did that she brushed through her long, thick, brown locks.
"You don't have to go if its going to be oh-so-very bad for you. I think I've proven I have amazing self control. I wouldn't want it to kill you to go shopping with me."
She sifted through her bags, still knowing she needed to hang all of it up.
Veronica needed to feel pretty today. So, she pulled out an outfit she hadn't worn in forever.
It was a white shirt, black skirt and some black heels. After she dressed she threw on some jewelary and grabbed a small, black handbag.

||sorry beautiful demo love<3||
||Sure evo||
||sorries was at a concert and stuff(: ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylans finger touched the page gently.
"Its her," He whispered. "Its a girl and she's ours. Its pretty amazing though, that you already know how she will look." He sighed, leaning on the back of the couch.
"Its scary though, really scary." He pushed away from the funerture and walked back into the kitchen. He leaned against the counter, biting his lip.
Pretending was something he was never good at.
He was happy, in a way but the terrifying emotion dominated.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:01 am
||Here she is. Rose.||

Ravin Black

User Image

"It's not that, Dylan," she breathed. "I'm just thinking about how she might be doing this. This is not normal."

Ravin swallowed. "It's...it's possible that she might be different. Not the bad kind, but different. I've heard legends about it. About vampires with abilities other than the speed they were born with. She might be one of them."

Ravin brushed her hand down to her lower stomach. There, a sweet warmth pulsed instead of a warm sickness. She sighed at the feeling.
This was definitely not normal.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:33 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter finished riffling through his closet and pulled out a simple white wife-beater and a black button up shirt, which he left unbuttoned. Boxers, pants, socks, shoe.... He looked in the closer again, ah ha! Shoes. Hunter smiled and walked over to hug her. "I might not be able to go, the general population wouldn't be safe with me around and all the guys that will be trying to hit on you. You look amazing my rose." he smiled and let her go before heading out the bedroom door. He waited in the living room for her. In which David materialized out of nowhere and gave him a disapproving look. "One night Hunter, I'm gone for one night and you decide to start a rampage." "Oh, Veronica stopped me. Quite you complaining." they argued back and forth good naturedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smirked. Remember what I said about me having self control and such? Uhm, well. With you looking like that the general population of chicks better back the hell off. She kissed him sofly before he walked off.
She dashed into the bathroom and quickly dried her hair and put on some makeup. Just a simple cat eye look with some silver sparkles.
Then she slowly walked down a flight of stairs and when she arrived at the second one, she walked slowly down them, knowing Hunter was in the next room.
But she stopped acting all sexy and sultery when she heard him arguing with David. Veronica laughed and rolled her eyes. Are you sure you two aren't like long lost cousins or something?

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could still hear her from his place in the kitchen. He remained, hardly breathing, against the counter.
"Okay, is that so bad though?" He wasn't seeing the bad in their child being special. No like, special ed, but like, having some really cool power. That'd be kinda cool actually.
And once she got the hang of it, it would be easier to tend to her. Most likely.
Okay, he was trying to be optimistic.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 am
Ravin Black

User Image

"It's not bad at all," she whispered in response. "I just...I just wouldn't know how to deal with that. In all my travels, in all my years, I've never seen something like this before. Or experienced it."

Ravin shook her head in disbelief. Her child. Their child. Would be one that would be extremely special. Ravin laid back against the pillows of the couch and touched the picture she had sketched of their child. Short hair, bright eyes, a sweet smile.

She would be an angelic child. Ravin touched her stomach and rubbed it tenderly.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:37 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan slowly emerged back into the living room and perched himself on the couch arm. His feet rested on the couch cusion(?) and his knees were pulled him, his elbows rested there with his chin in his hands. "Okay, so." He sighed, "Since I really can no longer pretend this is not happening whats the game plan coach?"

||sucked>.< sorries||  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:52 am
||It's alright, Sam! ^^ I still love you.||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin patted her belly thoughtfully. "I'm thinking that we should get married. Maybe...next weekend." She craned her neck up to look at him. "Thoughts?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:58 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Or tonight even!" Dylan only hinted a tad bit of sarcasm.
He did want to marry her as soon as possible. And it really wasn't right to bring a kid into a family that wasn't really a family yet.
That had been why his parents had first married. Because of him being on the way. But they were in love, and it all worked out well for them.
Well, maybe not their ending but at least they died together? maybe. Who knows.
"Or next weekend. Its really up to you and the kid."

||btw, dyl is still clueless about anything with Madi and Armand, so he doesnt know about the wedding...thats 'tonight'||  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:27 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin blinked up at him and smiled. There was only a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Other than that, it sounded completely sincere. Her fingertips brushed up his hand and over his arm. Ravin jerked on his arm, forcing him down to her for a sweet kiss.

"I'd like that very much," she breathed into his ear. She kissed his cheek and pulled him down on top of her. Ravin breathed in his scent, closing her eyes happily and brushing her lips over his nose.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:53 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin pulled him down for a kiss, he jerked back. Not because he didn't want to kiss her but because he came dangerously close to smashing into her stomach.
That would not be good, he knew that much.
"You would really?" He sat back a bit, one movement. Well, he wasn't sure how much, if any, damage could be done to a vampire baby. Her lips had graced his nose and he felt awful about pulling away and practically leaping off the couch, which he didn't do he just returned to his spot perched on the armrest, but it had been a natural reaction.

||evo dear. they really can't... :S ||  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:02 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin smiled a little. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to get married so soon. But the baby would grow fast. In a week, she'd probably be partly swollen in the stomach. Ravin sat up on the couch and leaned up to brush her lips against his. "What do you think?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games