Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm
Firelightpixie
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
Firelightpixie
I hope one these days Gaia will have a 50's update. I want poodle skirts!

I was think about enterng the nest iteam comp they have with poople skirts or vans like shoes.

If they ever have those again. It's been a while.

@Demitri I wish! I would LOVE that dress as a gaia item! Pure win!

Form what I've seen they have the atleast once a year.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm
Firelightpixie
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
Firelightpixie
I hope one these days Gaia will have a 50's update. I want poodle skirts!

I was think about enterng the nest iteam comp they have with poople skirts or vans like shoes.

If they ever have those again. It's been a while.

@Demitri I wish! I would LOVE that dress as a gaia item! Pure win!

lol cool what is you guys clothing to you guys like the best? do you guys know the show icarly they wear awesome shirts like there is one that says "Pump up the fruit" i want that shirt TUT  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:36 pm
Lunar-Tyrant
[
lol cool what is you guys clothing to you guys like the best? do you guys know the show icarly they wear awesome shirts like there is one that says "Pump up the fruit" i want that shirt TUT

"what is you guys clothing to you guys like the best?"
What? I don't understand the question.

I don't watch iCarly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
[

I don't watch iCarly.

I didn't get either.
And m either. I think she is annyoing and Stupid.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
[

I don't watch iCarly.

oh lol massive misspelling >< lol i meant What kind of clothing do you guys like the best?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 pm
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX

Form what I've seen they have the atleast once a year.

They had a bunch of them, one after the other about a year ago, and then they just stopped.

Gaia really needs to make a 50's update! How hard would it be to make some damn poodle skirts!?!

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Lunar-Tyrant
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
[

I don't watch iCarly.

oh lol massive misspelling >< lol i meant What kind of clothing do you guys like the best?

I love jeans and t-shirts with jackts. With vans or convese.  
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
[

I don't watch iCarly.

I didn't get either.

hmm i used to watch it  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm
Lunar-Tyrant
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
[

I don't watch iCarly.

I wear jeans mostly, but my shirts are ALL over the place. One day I'll be wearing tons of black and the next day I'll be waering pink with angel wing earrings! XD

The only thing I don't do is wear clothes from "popular" stores. I have no Abercrombie & Fitch, no American Apparel, no Hollister. In my way of thinking it's a load of s**t to pay lots of money just to advertise their logo!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Lunar-Tyrant
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
[

I don't watch iCarly.

I didn't get either.

hmm i used to watch it

I've seen one or too. Thoese type of Tv shows don't fasnate me.  

Sexy_Princess_Brianna

Sexy_Princess_Brianna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:45 pm
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
Firelightpixie
Lunar-Tyrant
[

I don't watch iCarly.

I wear jeans mostly, but my shirts are ALL over the place. One day I'll be wearing tons of black and the next day I'll be waering pink with angel wing earrings! XD

The only thing I don't do is wear clothes from "popular" stores. I have no Abercrombie & Fitch, no American Apparel, no Hollister. In my way of thinking it's a load of s**t to pay lots of money just to advertise their logo!

I so agree! I don't own any I bough with my own money but I have some my friends have given me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 pm
Sexy_Princess_Brianna
Firelightpixie

I so agree! I don't own any I bough with my own money but I have some my friends have given me.

That's the only time I'll wear them.

I've noticed that people my age are very stupid when it comes to this stuff. They'll wear whatever is "cool" at the time. Nearly 90% of all the people who go to my college wear Hollister constantly. And 5% of the people who don't are over 30, and that's why.

Hollister can go jump off a building!

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sexy_Princess_Brianna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm
Firelightpixie
Sexy_Princess_Brianna
Firelightpixie

I've noticed that people my age are very stupid when it comes to this stuff. They'll wear whatever is "cool" at the time. Nearly 90% of all the people who go to my college wear Hollister constantly. And 5% of the people who don't are over 30, and that's why.

Lol. I agree. I've never been one for desingers but my convese! that the only addtion I have...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm
Sexy_Princess_Brianna
Lunar-Tyrant

hmm i used to watch it

I've seen one or too. Thoese type of Tv shows don't fasnate me.

My 3 year old loves it.

When she gets older I'm going to teach her to hate Miley Cyrus! XD
...and how to play volleyball!

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 pm
Sexy_Princess_Brianna
Firelightpixie
Sexy_Princess_Brianna
Firelightpixie

Lol. I agree. I've never been one for desingers but my convese! that the only addtion I have...

I do have Nike sneakers. But that's because cheap shoes suck and don't last as long! I've had my shoes for 2 years and they're still perfectly fine! Shoes are one thing I don't care too much about.

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games