Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm
"thats a good dream to strive for." Marquis nods aknowledging the fact that he is one of the legendary swordsmen. "My kekkei genkai is a bit strange if you kids haven't already noticed." Sticking out his hands and revealing his palms, the students would easily be able to see that he has 2 mouths on his hands. 1 on each.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 pm
-examines his hands-Thats a odd Kekkei genkai.Anyways...how long did it take you to become one of the 7?  

IXx__Riku__xXI

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 pm
Marquis laughs. "you have a onetrack mind, It took me forever. I endured and protected the mist through 2 great wars, seen many of my close friends die or go missing, and loved and have lost." Marquis looks to the sky as if something is calling to him, then back to his new students.

((seriouslly I was a gennin for like 3+ months which is abnormal, but it helped me hone my skills))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 pm
-sighs-I hope I'm not going to be a academy student for to long...  

IXx__Riku__xXI

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:56 pm
"well you now officially a gennin, and part of my squad." Marquis smiles and looks to the sky once again "if your going to travel outside of the mist you will be travelling with me."

((check the rankings))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:00 am
-looks up at Marquis-When will we have our first mission outside of the village?  

IXx__Riku__xXI

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:39 am
((Gah ohayocon is taking up a ton of time for me. I have missed a lot. Well luckily there isn't much for me to do today.))

Shiro took a seat next to the others. "So you have one too huh? My family has one as well but I am starting to think I didn't inherit it. Aside from that, you said that you two were part of a team. What about me?"

((Already saw the rankings just wanted to confirm something))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:14 pm
"What One of the 7 Swordsmen!" Rhonin said with a look of shock on his face. "That is my dream. That is why I fight with this sword." he said showing everyone his sword. "It's nothing special but it gets the job done." he added.  

Knightmare Max

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:30 pm
-smiles-Thats a nice blade I would like to get one of those..all I have is this blade.-pulls out a ninja blade from his side-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:50 pm
"Yeah my dad got my this sword when I told him that I wanted to be one of the 7." Rhonin said. "He said that I should start training young so that I would be the best." he added with a smile.  

Knightmare Max

IXx__Riku__xXI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 pm
-nods-I plan to become one of the 7 myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 pm
Rhonin smiled. "Maybe one day we will be great partners and companions." he said.  

Knightmare Max

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 am
Taya skipped into the academy and looked at marquis "Marquis.... have you seen my daddy?"she then sighed "He has been acting weird since he became a mist swordsmen and he promised me he would teach me some jutsus" She frowned knowing marquis usually always knew where each mist swordsmen was  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 am
(( crying I'm so left behind. crying ))

Waking up from being spaced out, Masayo drew a big breath.
'What happened!? Where am I? What happened to my training?!' she thought furiously.

Then, Masayo immediately returned to doing Mizu Soujuu,regardless of how she got outside. She focused hard on her chakra to her hands and after 10 seconds, a small -still wobbly- ball formed on her right hand.
Masayo gathered more water into the ball, until it was a bit bigger than her palm. Managed to form it into a quite perfect circle, and holding it for about 2 minutes while watching her classmates, then releases it onto the ground.
'Yes!'  

damiaez1042

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Taya looked at marquis "I am sorry master marquis I must be some where else" Taya put on her mist head band and headed for the ocks  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games