Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:42 pm

lay z shikamaru2
Kenji: "Ok i can do that..Transformation Jutsu!!"
He turned into the teacher and smiled
Kenji: "Is that good?"

(Please give me something much better then that. And you still must perform the replacement technique. Make them both good.)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Hibiki walked into the wide room, that was the cloud villages academy. He had held himself back from doing anything until he turned nineteen. No one knew why, but he ahd his reasons. Hibiki walked up to the teacher with a smirk. "Hey Sensei. I'm hibiki. Nice to meet ya." he said without a hint of respect. It wasn't anything personal, Hibiki just felt no need to be respectful of anyone he didn't want to respect. Hibiki had already made it to Gennin in the hidden village of Rain, but he also started noticing strange things happening, things he didn't like. Bad things. So he left and transferred over to the village hidden in cloud.

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo appears behind the boy just moments after the lightning clone dispersed. "Now is that anyway to talk to the Raikage?" He asks smiling while looking at the back of the boys head, the ends of his Raikage robes floated slowly to his sides.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Hibiki gasped slightly and bowed. He turned around and stared at the man. "I'm sorry RaiKage Sir." He said with a slight stutter. One of the very few people he Respected above all were the Kages. Not so much the Kage of Rain though. "I have just come here from Amegakure. I felt something wrong from within, so I left to pursue a more honorable path." Hibiki said, flustered. "I would be honored to train under you, Raikage Sir." He said with a slight grin. He held out his hand for the man to shake. He knew it wasn't considered proper manners, but it was Hibikis way.

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Mizu walked in as she had a netral face untill she heard there was a new raikage.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo reaches forward and grasps the boys hand and shakes it. "And what might your name be?" He smiles as he could tell that Mizu had just entered and would most likely be shocked to see Kazuo wearing the robes of the Raikage.User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Hibiki stuttered minimally. "I-I'm H-Hibiki." he managed to choke out. He hadn't been expecting to meet the Raikage so soon if at all! He bowed quickly again. If he had had any idea that this man was the Raikage he would never have shown such disrespect. Hibikis Sharingan flashed up a little bit to more closely inspect the new Raikage. He closed his eyes and when they opened it was gone. He still didn't have much control over it, seeing as it had just started popping up, but he was working on it and getting better every day.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles. So he weilds the sharingan. Interesting... "I see you are an Uchiha, I have sharingan though I may not claim I am an uchiha." He reaches for his headband which covered his left eye, he lifts it up and opens his eye revealing the three tomoe sharingan which transformed into eternal mangekyo sharingan moments later. He closes his eye and covers it with the headband. "It's nice to meet you Hibiki and I am happy to welcome you to Cloud Village. Of course if you are to be a Cloud ninja you will need this." His body flickers and he out stretches his hand revealing a cloud headband. "Please wear this with pride, for you are a genin of a powerful village."User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Hibiki looked confused for a moment until he realized that the Raikage must have seen his flickering Sharingan. "Ah, well I can't exactly say that either. I come from a long line of Rain Ninjas." He answered quietly. "No Uchiha blood flowing through these veins. Just rain." He said with a grin. "I'm glad to be here at Kumagakure." He answered quickly. He noticed the headband that appeared, seemingly, out of nowhere. He bowed and picked the headband gently from his hands. He tied it around his head quickly. He ahd removed his Rain headband not long after leaving the place. It was a long and hard journey, but he made it safely. "I'm hoping to be a Chunnin soon. I've been practicing since before I ever went to an academy." He said with a broad grin. He liked this Raikage. He was kind and observant.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm

User ImageUser Image

He smiles. "You have?" He looks over at Mizu finally then back at the Genin. "Well would you like to spar me?"

(Sorry I gotta get off.)
User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Hibiki grinned wickedly. One thing he enjoyed above all else was a good fight. "I'm sure I'll have nothing on the Raikage, but I would be honored to spar with you." He answered excitedly. "Hand-to-hand." He anounced and took the sheath and Katana from his waist. He threw it to the side and started emptying a few pouches that held throwing knives. He spread his legs far apart and put his hands out, almost like a sumo wrestler. This stance was risky. It left alot of openings but was very powerful and easy to react to things. Hibiki grinned and felt exhilaration reach his mind, just thinking of fighting the Raikage.

[[Sorry if my posts are a bit long. I'm used to doing 1000 word posts. XD Don't worry, I had to get off too.]]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods and begins removing his equipment. He pulls off his blaster glove and lays on a desk next to him along with his Mist 7 blade, seven tailed lesser sword, and his secret weapon the LoliPOP which looked like a normal lolipop. He then removes his Raikage robes and hat and layed them on the equipment revealing his under clothing. He leaves his leg and arm weights on which weighed about 1000 pounds each so he wouldn't be at more of an advantage. He brings his right arm near his head bent upwards and his left arm pointed straight forward. He bends his knees into almost a crouching stance and prepares for an attack from the genin.

(It's alright, mine are usually short until I get into a serious fight then they get longer.)
User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 pm

While most would wait for the opponents attack, Hibiki thought like a samurai. Whoever struck first had the advantage. Hibiki clsoed his eyes briefly and when he opened them his sharingan covered them. He grinned and rushed at full speed towards the Raikage. He swung his left arm outwards, his hand balled into a fist, straight towards the Raikages stomach. Hibiki kept a low ground, rushing with his head just above where his waist was.

[[Lol. Ok. I have to go figure out how to copy moves with the Sharingan. XD]]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Mizu rolled her eyes as she saw Kazuo whearing her causins robe.She doesent really care much at weather or not he was the new kage...matter of fact she doesent care about her own life.So all she did was lean on the wall and watched care fully at what was happeneding.

Rockgirl809

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Constipated Emotion
[[Lol. Ok. I have to go figure out how to copy moves with the Sharingan. XD]]

((Roll a 6SD dice with the option on screen, if its a 4 or a 6, you've copied the jutsu))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games