Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:42 am

Tokuno stood at the door watching her leave, until he could see Machante no longer. He hummed to himself softly, as he finally did fall onto the couch. Ready for some sleep. His eyes drifted shut, and he fell away into blissful nothingness.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:00 pm

(dess sat on the porch tears trying not to flow from her face)(she had to talk to him if what she thought was real she wouldnt argue with it. after all the things she put him through she understood)

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:14 pm

(she looked around at the outside of the house lening back holding tears) just thinking....we were almost married...now he acts like i dont even exsist...when he dissappeared...i searched....but he...seems to hate me now or somethuign....(she sighed and stared at the ground)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:30 pm

Bankotsu appeared out of the porch* "Now, Now Destiny... Theres no need to feel like that."

Ducttape_Bandit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:01 pm

Miharu looked at Destiny and leanned her face to Dess'.

"What is it?" she asked pouting.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:57 pm

Bankotsu looked at Miharu* "Arent you part of the Akatsuki?"

Ducttape_Bandit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:15 pm

Taren walked to the porch with five kunais in his back

"If any of you akatsuki scums step on this porch I KILL YA"

Taren started to pull the kunias out his back

"Fu*cking akatsuki They should all brun in hell"

TAren opened the door and walked in putting a kunia above the door for the next person who walked in
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:21 pm

"Uhhhh? okay?"

Ducttape_Bandit

grassleaves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:37 pm

"That's what I'm sayin'" Ten came from nowhere, most likely the bushes.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:40 pm

ummm....okay then (she blinked.) ten!!!!! havent seen you in forever!

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:21 pm

so many new people....
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Mikyo appeared behind Destiny.

"hey guys. hows it going?"

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:40 pm

hey mikyo! heh(smiles) lets move away from here shall we?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:06 am

"i'll be at the grounds."

Mikyo started to walk off.

"if you see Gohma...i cahllenge him to a fight."

Oni_Soul

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:53 pm

"So many old places. . ." The whispered voice seemed to come from everywhere and no where at once. "So many new."

A shadowed figure stepped out of the barren tree gracing the lawn of Gohma and Tokuno's home. The lack of care was quite evident, and several window's lay shattered. Almost as if the voices of a thousand ghosts whispered in it's dark halls, the wind played a hollow tune. "So nice to be home. . . If only for a short while. Wouldn't you agree my cousin?"

Gohma's face was the first thing to return from the shadows. His black hair was much longer, and unkept. It lay in a tangled web down his back, parting only slightly towards the end. His dark red eyes seemed sunken, and his face was gaunt. His whole body was gaunt, the skin tight across hard muscle. Struggles untold graced his body in new scars, and faded battles left behind. The shadows had not been kind. His visage was now scarred, the whole left side of his once unmarked face now seemingly split in half. The eye there seemed dull, obviously blind, and useless. He was no more the man he once was. He was changed, and not for the better.

"Of course," came a shallow reply. The shadows had been no less kind to Tokuno. His own white hair was no longer shining, and clean. It was tainted with grey, and much longer, just as Gohma's. Dirt lay in the tangles, a sign of living out of the wild, away from civilization and the niceties of a shower. His own emerald eyes shone with the same intelligence, and kindness of before though. It wasn't hard to tell, both had been through more troubles than not.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games