Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:53 am
I don't have any crushes I can think of. Yeah, I guess you can say I'm not exactly the romantic kind of person. But I do have the ability to point out who I think looks cute/handsome/sexy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:33 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Haha Steve and I were so far from romantic, but it was so great. He asked me out on MSN after we'd been hanging out with friends all day and his exact words were "so i deff. want u to be my girlfriend, if ur down with that" Haha. We were dating trough Valentines Day and out plans were to go to this Johnny Truant (British band that screams a lot) show and he bought me a chocolate helicopter. xD Unfortunately the roads were kinda bad that day so my dad was being a c**k and wouldn't let me out of the house. Basically I sat home alone on V-Day while my boyfriend and other friends went to the show. Pft.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:20 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Haha Steve and I were so far from romantic, but it was so great. He asked me out on MSN after we'd been hanging out with friends all day and his exact words were "so i deff. want u to be my girlfriend, if ur down with that" Haha. We were dating trough Valentines Day and out plans were to go to this Johnny Truant (British band that screams a lot) show and he bought me a chocolate helicopter. xD Unfortunately the roads were kinda bad that day so my dad was being a c**k and wouldn't let me out of the house. Basically I sat home alone on V-Day while my boyfriend and other friends went to the show. Pft.

Gee that sounds sucky. ^_^ Let's just say I'm not exactly open with my emotions and I don't think I really cared so much about relationships. Hence I never had a crush. When I attended high school, I did have this one guy constantly asking me to dances. He was persistent as hell. Bugged me for three whole years. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:19 pm

Lame, I hate creepos like that. Once you've turned them down so many times you think they'd take the hint. rolleyes

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Fullmoon.s_wings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:33 pm

My crush is a guy named Colin, and well we are now dating ^-^ and have been for 3 months heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:37 pm

MMm, I like a boy named Logan who's taken :[
I like him a lot, and in my eyes, he's the most beautifulest guy ever. He sits with me on the bus, and we eat lunch together all the time. I usually share my breakfast with him too :]] Rawrrr.
I'm making a little book about it, and I made a roleplay for it. If anyone wants the link to it please tell me. I know, I'm pathetic haha.

the p i a n o keys

envyisawesome

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:07 pm
i don't really have any gaia crushes. i guess... Chibi L just because hes awesome, and i love him, but theres not much crush-love there.

in the real world i like a gay guy, but thats the real world.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:09 pm
Sara McEmoPants.

I like him a lot, and in my eyes, he's the most beautifulest guy ever. He sits with me on the bus, and we eat lunch together all the time. I usually share my breakfast with him too :]] Rawrrr.
I'm making a little book about it, and I made a roleplay for it. If anyone wants the link to it please tell me. I know, I'm pathetic haha.

your not so pathetic.
i know people who stalked their crushes and dragged me along with them, so yur not that bad.  

envyisawesome

the p i a n o keys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:51 pm
envyisawesome
Sara McEmoPants.

your not so pathetic.
i know people who stalked their crushes and dragged me along with them, so yur not that bad.

Hah, yayyy. I don't feel so bad bout it now!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 pm
No chrushes.  

Ah! My Goddess

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:42 pm
I lurves everybody.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:22 pm
The human body . .

I have a crush on..

YOUR MOM.

. . Missleads the human mind

Officer Hot Pantz V2

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:36 pm
AmErIcAnSyKo
The human body . .

I have a crush on..

YOUR MOM.

User Image
`That's like, the fourth time you've said that.

xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:27 pm
I have a crush on this guy named Jason. Not really sure what else to say.  

Purplepiratelynn

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:23 am
Teh Pure
AmErIcAnSyKo
The human body . .

I have a crush on..

YOUR MOM.

User Image
`That's like, the fourth time you've said that.

xD

The human body . .

=]]

You know y'all love it.

3nodding

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games