Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24621 24622 24623 24624 24625 24626 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 pm

being vegetarian just makes you better than most people
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 pm

HEY WAYNE WHERE U AT
WANNA PLAY SOME MERCS WIT U BUDDY

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:53 pm

im done with spiral knights. it like playing roulette in vegas. the house wins every ******** time and they put none of their profit to a server that DONT ******** THE PLAYER WITH MASSIVE LAG WHEN THEY ARE BEING SWARMED!

oh and as for having high level epic gear, ITS DOESNT ******** MATTER

4/5 star gear, doing the tier below what the gear can do normally I GET HIT LIKE IM WEARING STARTER GEAR. there are no tanks in this game as there are no heals, only the enemy has inf heals. is it so much to ask that in any given MMO no matter the style that there be some form of healer?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 pm

I felt my misery mutate and become anger without purpose today. At something as silly as the world... but you know... That IS silly. Pointless, even.

I was having some crisis of purpose, and while I really still don't feel like I'm getting enough done with my life... I don't feel so miserable right now.

I really need to move away before this family wears though the thinning membrane of my sanity and I just pop.

I think it's not really a situation I could do justice... even if you heard the maddening noises, they would not affect you as they do me... and god.. you'll never have to deal with my family.

But this really isn't the place for that. I just need to write about all this sometimes. To reflect upon it... and even share with others.... you know how it goes. I mean, I didn't even explain the problem. All you guys know is that my one younger brother is a menace... That's hardly anything!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 pm

pau
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

So my mom gave me some wine.
It's good wine. Not really feeling any more tonight though. One glass is enough.

It's weird, though, I feel like I missed something. I can't put my finger on it, but...I don't know, something doesn't feel right. It's bothering the hell out of me.

l-Kriel-l

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 am

maybe the ruffie in your drink?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 am

I miss when this guild had more youthful energy and "Nintendo spirit".

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:28 pm

i miss when we didn't have people join and then 2 years later decide to say, hello.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:40 pm

I miss the days where we didn't treat new members like garbage.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Or eachother razz
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Yeah. It may only be in my head, but the atmosphere used to seem a lot friendlier.

Also, it's strange, but I remember how a bunch of members were always working on all these Nintendo- or Cult-related creative projects. I was never one of them, so I don't really have much right to complain, but I miss that creativity as well!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:46 pm

There used to be more regular members.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

yeah, forsaken swordsmen, silver skull, masamune 5.0, a few others names escape me. and then denko, who was a mod till he just kinda drifted away. he was gonna make a GAME based around us. i used to have the preview he put out.

User Image
this wus me in that.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

For the record, Xilo. He was pretty much writing a story and using the RPGMaker defaults for the engine.

He was barely editing, if at all, the sprites he was getting from some generator.

I'm sure even you could do this.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24621 24622 24623 24624 24625 24626 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games