Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24630 24631 24632 24633 24634 24635 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 pm

No one's too happy about it getting canceled, but oh well. I probably would have picked it up, but I'm kind of used to Capcom ******** things up, especially with Nintendo support. Just make Megaman 2 Powered Up, yeah?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Jaycorn
I backtracked for a Roggenrola, but it was weak and I got impatient, so I ended up just using Dewott, Sandile and Timburr. The move Retaliate came in handy since they kept fainting. -_-
retaliate is powerful indeed. combine with having some revives and you got a easy way to destroy most trainers.

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

It seems like all the big games for 3DS are getting cancelled. It's kind of unsettling... WHY EVERY1 DROPPIN OUT gonk
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:57 am

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 am

At least we still got Mairio. I'm so excited for all of his games. ^^ And Nintendo in general. What other third-party games got canceled?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 am

The only Mario games I care about anymore are the Mario 64 Sequels and Paper Mario.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

Jaycorn
I backtracked for a Roggenrola, but it was weak and I got impatient, so I ended up just using Dewott, Sandile and Timburr. The move Retaliate came in handy since they kept fainting. -_-

My brother complained a few times about how Roggenrola wasn't very strong. Then he got a Gigalith shortly before the fourth gym and his complaints stopped.

I mostly used Tepig (Rollout) and Emolga.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 pm

if someone figures out how to add people to their pokemon dream world thing online. let me know, i've been over faqs so many times and came up with no answers.

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Jaycorn
At least we still got Mairio. I'm so excited for all of his games. ^^ And Nintendo in general. What other third-party games got canceled?

Saints Row, Assassin's Creed... probably more but those are the big ones

Not really games I am super into but I could still see myself buying them for the 3DS. Anyway it's still disappointing just because it was kind of a big deal they were making those for the 3DS in the first place.

I just worry how long this thing's gonna last if third parties are scared to develop for it... at E3 it was like OH MAN LOOK AT ALL THESE THIRD PARTIES THEY ALL MAKIN GAMES FOR IT and now they're all like "nope ******** it"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Third parties just prove to me more and more how much they suck c**k, and make me realize just why it is that I love Nintendo so much. They make interesting and creative hardware, sure, but their sheer quality and quantity of game production is so ridiculous that they can (and do) support themselves pretty much single-handedly. So a version of AC and Saint's Row, as well as MML3 for the 3DS got canceled. I'll be busy with the huge list of Nintendo-made games anyway. Have fun not making as much money, you dumb ********.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:48 pm

I wonder if the cancelation of MML3 is a publicity stunt, in a small way. Maybe they want everyone to petition it (which they're obviously doing) and use that to try to ramp up sales? I don't know that it will work that well.

They should just release the Prototype version on the eShop, at least, and make some money that way. They canceled this, and Megaman Universe, though that looked like trash anyway. Capcom can really suck nuts sometimes.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

I think they don't want to release them because not many people bought 3DS's so they're worried they won't make enough sales. Sooooo for that I can't really blame them. On the one hand there's that, but on the other, if 3rd parties were releasing more great games for it, more people would have reason to buy a 3DS. SO IT'S KIND OF A CONFUSING ISSUE @_@

To be honest I think if they launched with something like Ocarina of Time they would've sold a hell of a lot more systems, though. 3rd party support at launch sucked too, though, so it's hard to say who's to blame.

I hope you're right, and that Nintendo supports it, and finds a way to get more people to buy one. PLZ DON'T B VIRTUAL BOY 2 3DS ILU TOO MUCH

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 pm

I sculpted an udu drum today. Looks a little crappy, but after I trim it, maybe not so much! I haven't made a pinch pot in so long. I never used to build such thin walled piece. Hopefully it dries okay!

If not, I waged a little time and would have lost nothing of value. I could always re-wedge the clay I used to make it and try again.

The damn stuff is too stiff for use on the potter's wheel, anyway. What a shitty load of advice that turned out to be.

Atleast it supports it's own weight pretty well. KIND A LIKE NINTENDO. OOOOOH! FORCED RELEVANCE.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

You guys are so painfully boring.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

SSF4 was the first 3DS game to break a million. It's not selling terribly at all, just below Nintendo's speculated sales.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24630 24631 24632 24633 24634 24635 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games